SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:09 am

Norcalgal wrote:All really nice families this time around, which reflects on the nice guys Becca has for the F4. I grew to like Garrett a bit more and my interest in Blake is waning. But give me more of Jason please!

Norcal, I feel the same as you re: Blake and Jason. While I was never 100% behind Blake, neither was I behind Jason until we were shown more of him. He and his family are super nice and I would love to see him as the next Bachelor.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:09 am

Well, she was 4 for 4 with the 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 Enough already !

Garrett acts very young for his age .... and the whole family wanted to bash the ex ... too build Garrett up... I have a feeling they are a demanding family ... I think Becca will understand his ex a lot better as time goes on Hugesmile I read a few comments that maybe his ex cheated ... IMO you can bet your sweet bibby that if she did.... Garrett and his family would have said so!!! No way would they keep that secret ...never!

My order for next lead ... Colton, Jason, (id watch them) I won’t watch Blake .... zero interest to watch his over emoting and whining ...

I think Tia had a good read on who Becca was most interested in ... Garrett ... and wanted Colton for herself and didn’t want hm more involved than necessary as she still wanted a chance with him. Speaking up was brave ... glad she did to be honest... as I’m sure if he went to FS there may have been lots of regrets afterwards. Alls well that ends all IMHO

I don’t like Becca much.... just watching to drink when she 🐒 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3538374961

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:50 pm

northernviewer wrote:Well, she was 4 for 4 with the 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒    Enough already !

Garrett acts  very young for his age .... and the whole family wanted to bash the ex ... too build Garrett up... I have a feeling they are a demanding family ... I think Becca will understand his ex a lot better as time goes on Hugesmile  I read a few comments that maybe his ex cheated ... IMO you can bet your sweet bibby that if she did.... Garrett and his family would have said so!!! No way would they keep that secret ...never!

My order for next lead ... Colton, Jason, (id watch them) I won’t watch Blake .... zero interest to watch his over emoting and whining ...

I think Tia had a good read on who Becca was most interested in ... Garrett ... and wanted Colton for herself and didn’t want hm more involved than necessary as she still wanted a chance with him.   Speaking up was brave ... glad she did to be honest... as I’m sure if he went to FS there may have been lots of regrets afterwards.   Alls well that ends all IMHO

I don’t like Becca much.... just watching to drink when she 🐒 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3538374961

I really didn't get the impression that his family wanted to bash the ex. I just thought that they were all very protective of him after seeing what he went through. I think that is natural. I don't think they were OTT with it at all. They were simply talking about what they saw him going through vs what she did or didn't do.

I actually thought all the families were lovely and for the first time in ages I really enjoyed the family episode...other than Tia and her BS setting up her and Colton for their BIP storyline. I'm kind of hoping he dumps her a** there and goes for someone else.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:19 pm

I did not watch or witness any conversations, however, IMO, if someone did not go on the show, sign waivers etc, discussion of any of those people should be off limits by cast. IMO it is poor taste. That/those people not on the show did not sign up for the notoriety. That goes for past seasons as well as this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:17 pm

^^agree completely.  Three episodes in a row of Garrett talking about her is so wrong, IMO.  I’ve always thought it was wrong in past seasons too.  These people have a right to their privacy.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:34 pm

@Kashathediva @alwaystulips agree ... and if they have to mention an ex ... be as vague as possible ... “it didn’t work for a variety of reasons” is sufficient IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:49 pm

I don’t mean simply exes, but also family members, etc. If your not on the show, you shouldn’t be part of it and dragged in. Jmoaa

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:20 pm

alwaystulips wrote:^^agree completely.  Three episodes in a row of Garrett talking about her is so wrong, IMO.  I’ve always thought it was wrong in past seasons too.  These people have a right to their privacy.

@alwaystulips I definitely agree and I'm VERY ANNOYED that Becca is coming across as too dumb to realize every story has two sides and the truth is somewhere in the middle. Of course his family supports him. IMO, So what? His ex-wife's family likely supports her - means nothing, IMO.

While I agree that it is tacky and tasteless to keep dragging Garrett's ex through the mud without her permission and rebuttal, I'm really, really tired of the show trying IMO, to evoke sympathy for him without providing any details. You simply cannot make a case for dating someone for years and only being able to be married for two months unless you admit fault on both sides, JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:41 am

@Sprite I agree with your comments

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:59 am

Does anyone else see the edit of Blake aligning him up as the next lead? With the concert, with the shooting story, with several other things....just thoughts.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:24 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Does anyone else see the edit of Blake aligning him up as the next lead?  With the concert, with the shooting story, with several other things....just thoughts.

I think as far as edits go, Blake, Jason and Colton are all very much still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top.. er, Bachelor.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:01 am

I am no fan of Garrett and I struggle to get invested in their relationship, but I do think Becca made the right choice for herself. He comes across the most genuine to me and they seem similar in many ways, even if they differ in others. I don't really have a problem with anything that was said about the ex. If someone was abusive towards me or one of my family members, I would not give a flying F about their feelings. They clearly didn't care about mine/my family member's, so whatever. I know there's two sides to every story and relationship, but there are PLENTY of cases where one party is significantly more in the wrong than the other, and I'm not going to just dismiss that option because Garrett is male and liked some nasty memes on SM. Everything that he and his family said about his previous marriage makes sense to me, so until she comes out and tries to refute it, I don't see a reason to think he's lying. JMO.

I liked Blake originally, but I see some red flags there. He seems pretty intense, emotional and possessive, and that stuff always worries me. There have been previous F1's who've exhibited those traits on the show, but seems like Blake's potentially been the same or even worse before the show, so it's a red a flag to me. He strikes me as the kind of guy who falls in love with love and then kind of loses his mind. Maybe I'm completely wrong, but it's a no from me.

I hate to say this because I really want to like Jason, but he kind of reminds me of Robby. And by that I mean that he says all the right things, but they seem so measured and rehearsed and I'm not really buying anything he's selling. Maybe he just can't help it and there are real feelings there, but I just don't believe him. Doesn't mean he can't become the Bach, kind of like Ben or Chris who were clearly just reading lines the whole time, but those two didn't turn out so great. Their seasons were entertaining though.

Colton is just weird. What on earth was that conversation with CH? dizzy Tia can have him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
GypsySarah
Ash2214
missnana
luvstx
MVMom39forever