SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:22 am

@SeekAny ABSOLUTELY MY THOUGHTS TOO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:23 am

SFoster wrote:I watched the last part again just now, the dad seems flat out drunk to me. laugh out loud  What a crazy man!  Did you notice Garrett saying he was so glad he got his parents blessing to get engaged to Becca?  He's supposed to get Becca's parent(s) blessing to marry HER. This poor child/man!
That happens when the final two meet Becca's parents. I think it's important to get all parents blessings

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:12 am

harts05 wrote:In My Opinion...and also IN MY EXPERIENCE ONLY, there can be a lot that goes on on TB that no viewers see or hear.  Again, IMO, the social media scandal with Garrett is overblown and since he was the front runner from the beginning, TPTB needed drama....so, as they have done for the past 13 plus seasons, they cut and paste what they want to make a contestant look good or bad.  As far as bashing the ex....again, IN MY OPINION, the producers cut and paste a lot, so none of us really know the whole conversation.  That's what makes the drama!  

Looking at your screen name, I'm guessing you know a great deal about this experience.

But wondering how TPTB could have used his SM likes in the edit when they weren't part of the filming. Or do you feel they left things in Garret's edit to make him look better?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:21 pm

I'm also hoping for a foiler or for her to pull an Arie and go back for Blake. Because imo that's the only thing that can save this season and Becca's reputation, at this point. I was not a fan of Becca before the season started, but I have grown to like her somewhat. I think she's beautiful and I can see why the men are falling in love with her! But I can't believe she is being this dense about G. She seems so savvy and aware with all the other guys. From the moment G started talking to her night one (I already knew about the quickie divorce), I was like "just no no no". ugh JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:31 pm

SFoster wrote:@GuardianAngel, perfect statement!  Thank You!  As its been said here before and it's so true, if you have any connections at all to minority groups you find those memes he "liked" disgusting. If not, you may not care about it.

I think most of the memes seem to come from a  redneck alt-right account that he is/was probably following.

I just found out that a woman I think very highly of (full time volunteer, and kind/generous to a fault) shared a meme that is somewhat similar to the ones Garrett liked. The meme was mean-spirited at best, and could be construed by some as racist. I don't know what to make of it. Politics can do funny things to people. It's made me more aware of my own "likes" on social media, and I've gotten a lot more cautious about them as a result.

Probably the larger issue for Becca and Garrett are their apparent political and philosophical differences, of which the memes are merely an indication. Hopefully they will take their time in figuring out if they can make it together for the long haul.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:28 pm

Opposed to the general opinion on this forum, I am actually really enjoying this season.

However, with every episode I watch from this season the more I feel shocked that she didn't pick Blake. I think she went with the safe option (what Arie did when he picked her). Her chemistry with Blake is so much stronger and they seem far more connected. I know it might be the edit to fool the viewers, but I still do not see it with G. All I get from G is that he wants Becca and he is ready to propose, get married, and be a father. The chemistry is just...bland. Their conversations are not intersting, they keep saying the same things again and again. "OMG, You remind me of my dad" "When we have babies we will do this and that". The passion and the excitement is not there with G.

For all the last three bachelorettes, It made sense why they picked their F1. The chemistry was there, and the potential was there. They had strong on screen connections with other constants as well (Ex: Peter/Racheal, Kaitlyn/Nick), but it still made sense why they picked the F1.

With this one, I am completely clueless as a viewer to explain her choice to pick G as F1.
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:32 pm

Has Becca ever said that she is in love with Garrett?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:19 pm

Well in preview for fd she says she is in love with 2 men I bet she has said it in itm but tptb cut it  just like on the Bahamas date with g she said it is good to fall in love but when it aired it was not shown they want to fool the casual viewer that she picks Blake
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:23 pm

missnana wrote:Opposed to the general opinion on this forum, I am actually really enjoying this season.

However, with every episode I watch from this season the more I feel shocked that she didn't pick Blake. I think she went with the safe option (what Arie did when he picked her). Her chemistry with Blake is so much stronger and they seem far more connected. I know it might be the edit to fool the viewers, but I still do not see it with G. All I get from G is that he wants Becca and he is ready to propose, get married, and be a father. The chemistry is just...bland. Their conversations are not intersting, they keep saying the same things again and again. "OMG, You remind me of my dad" "When we have babies we will do this and that". The passion and the excitement is not there with G.

For all the last three bachelorettes, It made sense why they picked their F1. The chemistry was there, and the potential was there. They had strong on screen connections with other constants as well (Ex: Peter/Racheal, Kaitlyn/Nick), but it still made sense why they picked the F1.

With this one, I am completely clueless as a viewer to explain her choice to pick G as F1.

Agree 100%! I don't see the connection with G either. The only love story I see this season is Becca and Blake! I don't get it either.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:28 pm

timfan wrote:Well in preview for fd she says she is in love with 2 men I bet she has said it in itm but tptb cut it  just like on the Bahamas date with g she said it is good to fall in love but when it aired it was not shown they want to fool the casual viewer that she picks Blake

But usually they show enough where afterward you can say it sort of makes sense. For me, every date with G is awkward, almost like Peter and Rachel. He's slumps down facing outward not leaning into her. They just seem to be going through the motions. Acting. JMO I know others see something different, but I don't feel a thing with them. Again JMO. question

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:30 pm

richmondrose wrote:Has Becca ever said that she is in love with Garrett?

No. It hasn't been aired anyway.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:41 pm

missnana wrote:Opposed to the general opinion on this forum, I am actually really enjoying this season.

From what I have seen of this season, I would agree with this.

It almost reminds me of the Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell situation. Ben latched on to Lauren from the beginning, similar to what Becca has done with Garrett. I see Garrett make Becca light up like Lauren did for Ben. There’s no doubt about that. I just don’t see any substance there, just like I didn’t with Ben and Lauren. I know for Ben and Lauren, a lot was made about how the producers probably just didn’t show everything, but after their break up and things they said, it’s pretty clear that what some saw was true about the lack of substance IMO. Just because someone makes you giddy and light up doesn’t mean they will make a good long term fit.

I see the same thing happening with Garrett and Becca. Not that I think she would have necessarily lasted longer with Blake, but I do see more substance there IMO. It should be interesting to see it all play out.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
GypsySarah
Ash2214
missnana
luvstx
MVMom39forever