SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:31 pm

Astrobach wrote:The bottom line for me is that Garrett seems very immature and almost juvenile in his speech, reactions and explanations / excuses when he talks to Becca. His parents have said things that made me eye roll big time...like his mom:” from what I heard you come from a similar background”. They know nothing really about her when they meet, they just hope that she is not going to break their son’s heart. Both Becca and Garrett have this need to make this work at all cost because their chemistry is strong, but I see so many red flags about issues that are pushed right under the carpet to not disturb the fantasy. All JM sad O.

Yes! Thank you! :yes:

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:34 pm

I think what is referred to here is the Manteca location where Garrett ‘s parents live and the Tahoe location where they seem to have a second ‘holiday’ house. That would be around 2 1/2 to 3 hours driving depending on conditions.

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:35 pm

This is all assuming G is 0% to blame for his marriage failing. I mean, that's what he's been saying, right? Just gotta make sure Becca is not going to be bad like his ex. Cos he's perfect.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:36 pm

It seems like Garrett goes to Tahoe every other day! laugh out loud Does he work?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:42 pm

Exactly! And I really felt they were treating him like a child..sorry but either he is not very ‘mature’ and needs parental guidance at 29 OR they are enabling him to NOT grow up by covering up for him and his choices. I can’t help but see him as a ‘ good boy’ / good dog personality. Not too bright, but always happy and positive, never gets down, loyal to a fault, athletic, not too savvy or concerned about political and social issues, loves to laugh around etc,.. did Becca want another companion / dog or a partner/ husband? Sorry if it is too much :dripdrip
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:59 pm

Relalou wrote:Well again, this is a lot of theorizing about very small clips of G, his family and what he discussed with Becca about his marriage.  The problem this show poses is that if you truly want to get to know the B/ette and to reveal who you are and what has made you that way, then you need to share intimate details of your past in order to go for that future with her.  The producers choose to show what they show and there is no way (apart form the FS which might be too late for such details as a previous marriage, or virginity..) to speak privately so I guess you go "all in".  I remember Jordan being so hesitant to speak about his brother on JoJos season but realizing he needed to do so.  Then Colton with his virginity was another intimate share that got big public exposure.  Of course what you share is your own perspective and there are 2 sides to every story of divorce.  I respect the ex wife for NOT chiming in and I don't think that reflects badly on G or on herself. G's family seem concerned he doesn't make the same mistake (their perspective) and that isn't inappropriate for a family to feel either.  ALL JMO!
But see that’s the thing, I don’t want to bring in past cast and seasons to compare and contrast, however in this particular instance mentioned, that particular cast person was extremely circumspect from my recall and entirely respectful of someone who chose to have no part of the show. I give him kudos. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:45 pm

If a son or daughter doesn't visit his/her parents, it's on them, no one else IMHO. If the ex didn't like the inlaw's for whatever reason, then she could stay home, or do something else while he visited his parents as often as he wanted to IMHO. and if he/she didn't like it, then she/she could leave is the way I look at it. No one should have to choose between their parents or a spouse. He had 3yrs to figure that out and still married her.

IA with @Astrobach his speech, the way he delivers his POV is very childish IMHO, as it if it's coming from a 10 yr old.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:47 pm

To add to topic being discussed ... what if the parents came unexpectedly and Garrett and his wife already had plans ... doesn’t sound like they put much effort into visiting when they lived so close ... so why does life have to stop because they decide to show up. There’s lots of scenarios that could justify wifey not being cooperative .... that’s IF what Garrett says is even true ....and to be honest ... I don’t see him or his family as telling an impartial story ... I think,they have a way of f minimizing Garrett’s part in the failed relationship.

And as to the wife staying quiet ... good for her ... staying out of this Sh!tstorm is showing wisdom and good judgment....not that Garrett is right !

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:48 pm

SFoster wrote:
Astrobach wrote:The bottom line for me is that Garrett seems very immature and almost juvenile in his speech, reactions and explanations / excuses when he talks to Becca. His parents have said things that made me eye roll big time...like his mom:” from what I heard you come from a similar background”. They know nothing really about her when they meet, they just hope that she is not going to break their son’s heart. Both Becca and Garrett have this need to make this work at all cost because their chemistry is strong, but I see so many red flags about issues that are pushed right under the carpet to not disturb the fantasy. All JM sad O.

Yes!  Thank you! :yes:

Oh @Astrobach, thank you so much! I completely agree. It’s upsetting because Becca had better choices.
I have gone back and watched Garrett so many times! What is up with his speech and childishness? Some people think he’s this big, affectionate, dumb teddy bear but, IMO that’s when it helps to know about his I/G likes. He’s charming but, not an apparent brain trust so, she’s smarter and more verbal and in my experience men with those traits can be easily frustrated and quick to anger especially with a confident, strong woman. JMO His family is typical, IMO. Men with issues are usually not born, they are made and his whole family is straight out of central casting for their roles. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:35 am

@Chgohighlife your comment about possible volatility is certainly something that I considered as I see the signs of it in his chart. So far, Becca has been agreeing, accepting and always minimizing any possible wrong thing Garrett says or does. I have to wonder how they will resolve any inevitable conflict or differences of opinion when they start occurring outside the ‘bubble’. They both have very strong opinions and style of expressions which when at odds could be pretty explosive. In the beginning of a relationship it is attractive and create sparks that are mostly channeled through ‘hot sex’, but eventually a relationship needs other foundation than sex.

ETA I am reminded of a similar dynamic that was between Josh and Andi. They share those intense physical, obsessive kind of vibes that is manifested by this hot attraction that ends in a burn as opposed to a spark that is nurtured to provide continual warmth and heat.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:01 am

Astrobach wrote:@Chgohighlife your comment about possible volatility is certainly something that I considered as I see the signs of it in his chart. So far, Becca has been agreeing, accepting and always minimizing any possible wrong thing Garrett says or does. I have to wonder how they will resolve any inevitable conflict or differences of opinion when they start occurring outside the ‘bubble’. They both have very strong opinions and style of expressions which when at odds could be pretty explosive. In the beginning of a relationship it is attractive and create sparks that are mostly channeled through ‘hot sex’, but eventually a relationship needs other foundation than sex.
@Astrobach I am at a complete loss because I find his speech pattern so distracting, I rarely even know what he said to her and I just don’t get Becca’s affinity for a big lug of a 40 watt jock. There is such a thing as a smart' motivated, ambitious jock but, that’s not her preference, apparently. The three guys we know about (the 7 year idiot, Arie and Garrett) are interchangeable, IMO. In one of our threads here, someone said a ten year old in their family watched for a minimal amount of time and said “Becca likes big, dumb jocks” and it’s just that clear, IMO. I’ll be surprised if they make it to the one year mark. Cue his family so it can be all her fault, JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:27 am

Edit  .  We are watching people once a week for an hour who we don't even know. I like to read the sleuthing posts edit   I would never go on a show like this even if I was paid a million dollars - it would destroy me.  IMO, edit

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
GypsySarah
Ash2214
missnana
luvstx
MVMom39forever