SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:47 pm

I agree about the lack of substance.  Maybe they’re  just not showing it.  Either way, I hope Garrett is more mature than Ben.  I seriously doubt it, though.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:55 pm

I don’t think lack of substance kills couples, I think moreso lack of common goals, hopes, beliefs, etc. is the death knell for them. The substance grows as you combine your lives together and you begin to mix friends, families, experiences, and the bonds that tie grow stronger and stronger with time. I see Becca and G more on the same starting foundation than most so I can see it and understand this coupling.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:07 pm

timfan wrote:Well in preview for fd she says she is in love with 2 men I bet she has said it in itm but tptb cut it  just like on the Bahamas date with g she said it is good to fall in love but when it aired it was not shown they want to fool the casual viewer that she picks Blake

I think you are referring to following  ITM, where she ends up the conversion of describing her journey of finding love by saying, "feels good to fall in love". Imo,  I don't think that it was directed at Garrett specifically but to her experience in general. However, I think the edit is clearly to promote the Garrett is F1 theme.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 The_ma12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APby2lDAr0w&t=301s&app=desktop

Interestingly enough, there were two other ITM that I found in the same location, which I believe is in the Bahamas based on the curtains which I also found on the web for the Baha Mar  hotel but because I lost the link I can't post it.

Becca (dressed in the M&G gown) saying the reason she accepted the role of Bachelorette because she wanted to fall in love again.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 The_ma13

Becca talking about each of the 3 guys who are on the 3 on 1 date in the Bahamas

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 The_ma10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcOkS9XGjL4

I did hear the comment about her being in love with 2 guys and falling in love with the third, which got me to thinking again  about her female "Mesnick" reaction when she let Jason go .... jmoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:21 pm

Well in the first video it looks like the same bathing suit she had on for the night portion of swimming with garrett
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:25 pm

timfan wrote:Well in the first video it looks like the same bathing suit she had on for the night portion of swimming with garrett

Yup, it is, but my point was to say that it was included in a clip about her journey of finding love."It feels good falling in love" was a comment about her journey in general and not about Garrett specifically. jmo

ETA: They put her in that bathing suit for a reason, and that was to make the viewer believe she is talking about Garrett and to promote him as F1 in their eyes.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:35 pm

Well jmo but I believe she was saying it about  garrett but everyone is entitled to there opinion
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:49 pm

timfan wrote:Well jmo but I believe she was saying it about  garrett but everyone is entitled to there opinion

Absolutely! Smiley
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:25 pm

The fact that her hair is wet and she is in that swimming suit tells me she did the ITM immediately after his date when she was still on the high from the date.

They yellow top was probably filmed right after that date as well. And, the RC dress was filmed either before or after the RC. That area was probably set up and just for ITM's that week.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:58 pm

havadrpepper wrote:The fact that her hair is wet and she is in that swimming suit tells me she did the ITM immediately after his date when she was still on the high from the date.

They yellow top was probably filmed right after that date as well. And, the RC dress was filmed either before or after the RC.  That area was probably set up and just for ITM's that week.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1646190589

The white dress is from The Meet and Greet in LA and not for the RC in the Bahamas. I can't remember what dress she wore for the RC in the Bahmas but it wasn't this white one.

LA:
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 The_ma14
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVc-qp-0L4zjR_QUEr0SAHw

Bahamas  ITM:

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 The_ma15
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:21 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

snipped

And, the RC dress was filmed either before or after the RC.  That area was probably set up and just for ITM's that week.

Sorry for the double post, but I just realized that there was no RC in the Bahamas because all roses were given out on the individual date. So no RC dress needed.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:47 pm

So this becomes interesting.  Were these itms filmed later then?  Because the room is the same in each one and possibly they were not in the Bahamas?

Same M&G dress but different earrings?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:09 pm

missnana wrote:Opposed to the general opinion on this forum, I am actually really enjoying this season.

However, with every episode I watch from this season the more I feel shocked that she didn't pick Blake. I think she went with the safe option (what Arie did when he picked her). Her chemistry with Blake is so much stronger and they seem far more connected. I know it might be the edit to fool the viewers, but I still do not see it with G. All I get from G is that he wants Becca and he is ready to propose, get married, and be a father. The chemistry is just...bland. Their conversations are not intersting, they keep saying the same things again and again. "OMG, You remind me of my dad" "When we have babies we will do this and that". The passion and the excitement is not there with G.

For all the last three bachelorettes, It made sense why they picked their F1. The chemistry was there, and the potential was there. They had strong on screen connections with other constants as well (Ex: Peter/Racheal, Kaitlyn/Nick), but it still made sense why they picked the F1.

With this one, I am completely clueless as a viewer to explain her choice to pick G as F1.

I'm enjoying the season as well.

I feel differently than you about her chemistry with the top two, however. IMO with Blake she is saying everything right, but I don't see it in her body language with him. OTOH, with Garrett she looks relaxed and comfortable. She laughs with him. If I had the TV on mute I would definitely pick Garrett as her F1.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
GypsySarah
Ash2214
missnana
luvstx
MVMom39forever