SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:31 am

Love_Me wrote:That is why I like this show. They don't hide the love story and I hope they never change their formula.

Then they better start showing us the love story. I want to see more than one picture in the hammock!

Love, do you think Bubba kissing Paige's tears away could be when she eliminates him? Or does it look too intimate for an elimination?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

Post by Admin Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:04 am

Gina wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Anyone know where I can find the episodes from this season online? I want to give this show a try. Thanks. Smiley
cupcakes. All the epi's will all be on here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link for the first episode 1/13

Is there somewhere else to watch the epi? I am having a hard time getting it to play on these links. :Frown:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:34 am

San, try this link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NadjaM
NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:37 am

Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:That is why I like this show. They don't hide the love story and I hope they never change their formula.

Then they better start showing us the love story. I want to see more than one picture in the hammock!

Love, do you think Bubba kissing Paige's tears away could be when she eliminates him? Or does it look too intimate for an elimination?

I made that comment about showing us the love story when I still thought Bubba was the F1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I agree they better show some sweet 1-on-1 moments of Jeremiah and Paige now.

Bubba is wearing the same shirt in the screencaps of their beach riding horses date so that is why I assumed something happens that moves her to tears. She wouldn't send him home after watching fireworks would she? Paige when asked said that was her favorite date this season so either he wears that shirt again and that is when she lets him go or he has a touching story to share that moves her to tears. Those are my guesses in light of him not being the F1 now.

What do you think?

San wrote:
Gina wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Anyone know where I can find the episodes from this season online? I want to give this show a try. Thanks. Smiley
cupcakes. All the epi's will all be on here:

Link for the first episode 1/13

Is there somewhere else to watch the epi? I am having a hard time getting it to play on these links. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They used to have this show available on other sites like Hula.com, but now to my knowledge you can only watch it at CMT.com. Sometimes I re-fresh the page and it helps the video play. It is difficult at times and I would rather watch it on a site like Hula. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:39 am

NadjaM wrote:San, try this link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for the link. Do you have to download the video first before it will play?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:51 am

No. You might get some sketchy pop-ups, but you can just close them. It's a streaming link that shouldn't require any downloads. If that doesn't work, more can be found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NadjaM
NadjaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:55 am

NadjaM wrote:No. You might get some sketchy pop-ups, but you can just close them. It's a streaming link that shouldn't require any downloads. If that doesn't work, more can be found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you ma'am, it worked!! kisses
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:00 am

You're welcome, San!

This is officially my 500th post on the site. group hug wine
NadjaM
NadjaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:42 am

NadjaM wrote:You're welcome, San!

This is officially my 500th post on the site. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks for all the links. I appreciate it.

We are so honored you are a member here. Happy 500th post! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:05 am

NadjaM wrote:You're welcome, San!

This is officially my 500th post on the site. group hug wine

Happy 500th post! high five jumping So glad you are here! :sending flowers
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:18 am

So happy you are watching, San! I love that you are going to do a fanvid for Paige and Jeremiah with "Tonight". My favorite Jeremiah song!

Of course, you may change your mind and use the song he wrote for Paige. I hope we get to see him sing it to her on the show.

Be still my heart! Jumping hearts
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Beeleever wrote:So happy you are watching, San! I love that you are going to do a fanvid for Paige and Jeremiah with "Tonight". My favorite Jeremiah song!

Of course, you may change your mind and use the song he wrote for Paige. I hope we get to see him sing it to her on the show.

Be still my heart! Jumping hearts

It's a great show! At least it seems more real. :Nod: :awesome:

I can use that song too maybe....we'll see later when I make it! :gotcha:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Thread #1

+39
copyman12
Sabrina14
luvlady345
Northstargirl
mrf210