SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:34 am

Agreed bestbud!  Your math is correct - with those max bets, Taite is favourite.  
So sneaky how they try to disguise it but sorry SB you're not fooling us. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:54 am

Ch-ch-changes.  

This one was predictable.  No way Charlie would be F1 IMO but the unspoiled masses obviously don't have a clue at this point so I expected him to get a lot of backing and look like a frontrunner.  Rake in those $$$s while you can, Sbet.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 XXgH8Ur

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:39 am

Regarding TAB betting odds so posting here as they seem more accurate than SB and TAB have odds for their top 5 (Taite, Charlie, Dan/Lambchop, tied-Robert and Todd)

TAB has Taite as the clear favorite (what we sleuthed/speculated already for Taite to be F1).

Dan/Lambchop is also there which makes me think they know something and he may be in the final or at least in F4 (makes sense to me given his age and in promos etc).

Todd being in 4th/5th place reminds me of Cam which is an edit I can see him getting (not making it to HTDs and everyone wants him too). I can also see him in F4 though so will keep an eye out on his odds.

Any way to get the max losses for TAB betting for their listed top 5 guys?

The Bachelorette betting guide: Will Robert or Taite steal Ali Oetjen's heart or will there will 'no winner' once more? Everything you need to know before the premiere
By CALEB TAYLOR FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 17:54 AEDT, 8 October 2018

While hunky builder Charlie Newling, 31, is proving to be an early frontrunner for blonde bombshell Ali Oetjen's heart on The Bachelorette the outcome is uncertain.

According to the odds at TAB which opened on Monday, the betting agency has some surprises in store for fans.

Despite the teaser seeming to imply Charlie will swoop Ali off her feet, it is bank manager Taite Radley, 28, who is the clear favourite.

The agency lists Taite as the early front-runner, paying out $3.50.  

Meanwhile, Charlie is trailing a close second, paying out $5.00, while Perth-based sports reporter Dan Hobley, 32, comes third at $6.00.

Rounding out fourth and fifth place are hunky plumber Robert Colangelo, 29, and night in shining armour Todd King, 26, both paying out $7.00.

Moving past the top five, commercial sales agent Peter Stephen, 27, Bill Goldsmith, 31, and hip-hop dancer Ivan Krslovic, 29, are all at $11.00.  Standalone at ninth place is blonde gym manager Paddy Collier, 27, from Victoria, paying $13. Moving to tenth place and beyond is personal trainer Daniel Noonan, 30, Damian Rider, 42, Cheyne Neigh, 28, Brendan Cavanagh, 29, and Ben Adamson, 27, all at $15. At a long shot is former infantry corporal Jules Bourne, 24, who recently confessed to never having a girlfriend as an adult, at $21.  While builder Nathan Favro, 23, and chiropractic student Danny Harris-Wolf: 39, sit at paying out $26.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6251447/The-Bachelorette-betting-guide-steal-Ali-Oetjens-heart.html

https://www.tab.com.au/sports/betting/Entertainment
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:54 pm

@AllAboutLove I followed the TAB link but the odds seem to have disappeared - they only have Entertainment markets for Survivor and Block at present.  Weird. I'll check again later.

The TAB numbers make me think SB have more knowledge of the actual episodes since they have Rob so high in the rankings and if he gets the first kiss/date he'll get early attention.

I'm pleased to see Lambchops so high in the rankings.  I still think he'll go at F5/6 but if his name's being thrown around that suggests to me he gets a good edit and will be fun to watch.  yes

Taite F1 for sure IMO.  Practically NO ONE backing him on social media though so I don't know if people are unaware of the betting markets or maybe they (gasp) just don't want spoilers. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:58 pm

New Odds (oh hi Todd laugh out loud)

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 XlyFS06

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:10 pm

@Bobette that's odd that TAB doesn't have their odds anymore. Will have to look back and see if they had more contestants that go the far in their Top 5 than SB did.

Taite is still my lock in for F1. The pre-odds sleuthing was what made me lock him in for F1 and SB and TAB betting has only added to that. Glad to have been able to sleuth with you for that - was fun!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4256136633

Yay Todd  cheerleader I hope he goes far and Matty J's this season (I'm making that a verb now laugh out loud ) He has so many pre-season patterns already to go far that he better be in the F4 at the minimum.

@Sundy or anyone else with a SB account, what are the max bets/loss for the possible frontrunners (Taite, Todd, Charlie, Rob, Dan/Lambchop, Bill, and maybe Daniel). Just for curiosity sake and see what changes as things go along. TYSM!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:41 am

Sorry for the multiple photos but it’s just easier this way

All from the Sportsbet site

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 F93f5910
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3b211e10
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 6d056510
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 0adc5710
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 5a151910
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Edb6b110
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3ae77010
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 5e45fa10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:05 am

Thanks so much @Sundy.  

All limit of $25 then eh?  Unusual to have the same max bet but makes the maths a lot easier - Taite still favourite.  yes

ETA: I noticed this site had Todd as the "hot tip" yesterday when his odds were 4.5.  

Makes me think even more that Todd might be F2 since they'd want to make it look like their tip was a good one. :yes:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 CzBMDuc
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:54 am

New odds and they're not mucking around.  Clear favourite.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 YSi9hTW

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:47 pm

@Sundy :Thanktwo for all that. It's so helpful and definitely gives a lot away when seeing the max bets :yes:

@Bobette great catch about Todd yes IA they likely know something (it matches with all the pre-season sleuthing and media for Todd). I've never been more hopeful and wanting someone to be F2 like I do Todd laugh out loud 

Taite is definitely still locked in for F1. I suspect his numbers will be lower and lower until he is unback-able laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:27 am

Anyone have any odds since first episode and max bets for contenders to go far? TIA

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:30 am

Further proof they know the winner IMO - doesn't sound like Taite did anything during ep 1 to justify THIS.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 ENXlwNn

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Betting Odds - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Idlemess
Agent99
CatLover
ReneeM
GuardianAngel
Sundy
Sprite
LeapofFaith
Bobette
AllAboutLove
14 posters