SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 23 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:50 pm

@crunchette you are right, i'm not supporting shawns actions I'm just surprised how kaitlyns family support her if shawn treats her so unfairly. I guess I'm confused with everything. I listened to jennas podcast but don't remember the 6 months to propose window because on her own podcast with blaire(before leaving to canada) she said please don't pressure shawn or anything. I don't think she ever had ultimatum but shawn should also know what he wants at this point in his life.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:54 pm

@Mozhi1 I don’t think she has great female family role models to learn from. That could be part of the issue.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:59 pm

She gives him 6 months to propose?? Geeze I don't think she can wait that long and neither can I laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 23 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 23 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:41 pm

@Mozhi1 - Hmmmm....you actually have me wondering...you're right that she practically begged people not to pressure him about proposing. WTH is up with that? She's actually protecting him. Something has to be going on that we don't know about, but he's working non-stop so I don't know how he even has time to think about what's happening in his relationship or to attend any counseling that he might need. I'm at a loss and sad that she still wants to protect him as if his feelings and needs are more important than hers. She's sacrificed and supported him enough IMO.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:49 pm

I don’t follow them closely and I hope I don’t sound too cruel, but all this is :drama
2pop

So I have a few questions
1. When did she give the ring back to him?
2. How long are they apart this time? Have they been apart this long before?
3. When was the last time Shawn like her posts?

I still hope they can work it out.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:55 pm

@sdmom
1) first week of july-ish
2) 1 month and yes when she went to NYC for her broadway
3) mid july (but the have posted with each other after that and he liked pic of her on other accounts like @booje media 2 weeks ago)

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:00 pm

IMO she is the one who started all the break up rumours.

She is the one who whines about not getting married, Shawn being too busy, taking her ring off to encourage him to propose and posts that all over the media. How could your partner ever be ok with that?

STFU IMO, if you're not happy and you feel you MUST get married ASAP and he doesn't want to, the ball is her court. But this continuous complaining and whining is worse than my mother. That endless expectation is very tiring on the other person.

I get that he proposed, but we don't know his side of the story. Obviously he is not getting involved in her childish media SM games. It's ridiculous and I'd be beyond livid if it were me.

My prediction of these two the night of the FRC was he was going to get tired of her. IMO I believe that's what's happened.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:03 pm

@sdmom-
1. I think she gave the ring back 3-4 weeks ago
2. I think they've been apart for 2-3 weeks. Yes, they've been apart this long before, but they were still connected (liking each other's posts, talking about each other on SM, etc)
3. I think it's been since she gave the ring back.

I remember when she was cohosting that show for Canadian Bachelor and she said that although she and Shawn didn't have a lot of interests in common, their values, how they wanted to raise a family, what they wanted for their future was the same...but even that isn't the case anymore. Sometimes you just have to realize that love isn't enough.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO she is the one who started all the break up rumours.

She is the one who whines about not getting married, Shawn being too busy, taking her ring off to encourage him to propose and posts that all over the media. How could your partner ever be ok with that?

STFU IMO, if you're not happy and you feel you MUST get married ASAP and he doesn't want to, the ball is her court. But this continuous complaining and whining is worse than my mother. That endless expectation is very tiring on the other person.

I get that he proposed, but we don't know his side of the story. Obviously he is not getting involved in her childish media SM games. It's ridiculous and I'd be beyond livid if it were me.

My prediction of these two the night of the FRC was he was going to get tired of her. IMO I believe that's what's happened.

Mine too. I'm just amazed he lasted this long.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:10 pm

Agree. IMO she is way too much work and he already has a demanding job. Who wants 2?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:20 pm

I just think we are assuming too much at this point, kaitlyn is ok with shawn prioritizing his gym at this point but we have to wait and see how long he is going to do that. As much as i think shawn needs to put kaitlyn first , i feel like he just opened the gym 2 months ago and trying to find a balance between work/relationship at this point. This is something new in their relationship, shawn was working from home the past 3 years , now all of the sudden he works 5am-7pm , its not easy.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:24 pm

I'm sorry but this just keeps looking worse for Kaitlyn. I'd assume Shawn is embarrassed by the way she's acting, telling the world and broadcasting their intimate problems but then says "don't go pressure Shawn to propose." Like, I'm genuinely confused - why would she even go into that much detail, giving a 6 month timeline blah blah blah. She wonders why tabloids are speculating? She's the one putting the information out their with her cryptic social media posts. The last thing Shawn wants to see in his mentions are "WHY HAVENT YOU RE-PROPOSED TO KAITLYN?" No man in their right mind wants to see that. I'm sorry but Kaitlyn is in her 30s and acting 18, IMO. This is so embarrassing.

Everything's fine? I'm betting no, where there's smoke, there's fire. IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler