SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 24 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:27 pm

@Boshem She never gave 6 months timeline, she just explained why she doesn't wear her rings and that she doesn't want anyone to pressure shawn about it. She also said its something shawn and kaitlyn both talked about (giving the ring back bla bla) ... Time will tell...

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by crunchette Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:35 pm

First of all, she didn't say they were fine. She said they were having trouble, but they were still fully committed to each other and wanted to work things out.

It goes both ways. If Kaitlyn really wants marriage and family, she can walk away. And if Shawn is sick of Kaitlyn's willingness to share details of their relationship, he can also walk away...unfortunately, I think those 2K followers he just gained are pretty valuable to him.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:41 pm

Mozhi1 wrote:I just think we are assuming too much at this point, kaitlyn is ok with shawn prioritizing his gym at this point but we have to wait and see how long he is going to do that. As much as i think shawn needs to put kaitlyn first , i feel like he just opened the gym 2 months ago and trying to find a balance between work/relationship at this point. This is something new in their relationship, shawn was working from home the past 3 years , now all of the sudden he works 5am-7pm , its not easy.

But that's just it. She clearly isn't OK with Shawn prioritizing his gym or she wouldn't be making the cryptic/passive/aggressive posts on her SM. Then she gets inundated with questions and tries to back track. She is just making herself look more and more desperate.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:44 pm

I also want to add that its not like kaitlyn is the only one sharing stuff... shawn had a few interviews last month too and he is also very real and open during interviews so i don't think he cares about kaitlyn being real with fans. i'm pretty sure kaitlyn communicates with him before talking on her podcast and both prefer kaitlyns podcast rather than RS writing about them when he knows nothing, also she never ever disrespected shawn or said anything partly negative about him (its all our speculations and assumptions). I think they are both good people and i hope they ended up happy.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:48 pm

@Sprite she is, she talked about it on her podcast today and said its his priority right now for months or even 1 year and he is the most dedicated man ever. I think she is a real human being, some days its tough for her but overall she is not giving up and supporting him.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:09 pm

Mozhi1 wrote:@Sprite she is, she talked about it on her podcast today and said its his priority right now for months or even 1 year and he is the most dedicated man ever. I think she is a real human being, some days its tough for her but overall she is not giving up and supporting him.

That is all good and well, but then she should stop with the mixed messages. She can say all she wants in her podcast that the gym is his priority right now (which frankly I would think is normal when you are starting up a business), but to me that is in direct response to the comments she has been getting on her SM with people asking if they are breaking up. She knew that the new business was his priority a few weeks ago when she made those cryptic messages about being neglected. If she truly was fine with him devoting his time to the gym, she wouldn't have made those statements. IMO she is just contradicting herself because she is getting clap back from fans.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:12 pm

A Neil Lane engagement ring is a nice asset. One that belonged to Kaitlyn as of the two year landmark determined by ABC (you know, the people who PAID FOR The RING). I gave up on her being smart enough to look out for herself when I realized she was stupid enough to give her $100K ring to Shawn to "re-propose". She better hope the girl who coordinates the spin classes or the yoga instructor doesn't wind up wearing it. WakeTFU, Girl! JMO
I have no problem with Shawn dedicating all the time he thinks he needs to his business. It's very difficult to get a gym or any new business off the ground but, Kaitlyn doesn't seem to be ok with the level of effort required and she certainly doesn't seem supportive since she's publicly trashing their relationship. What's the reason for that?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:14 pm

@Sprite IA

I also think that's the problem with being attached to the hip 24/7 and not interacting with very many other people. They seemed to be together all the time and not often with other couples.

I apologize if that's incorrect, but I don't follow either one of them, only what I read here and it seemed to me they were loners and they liked that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:34 pm

@Sprite IA, but to be clear here , as someone who follows them closely, she made a mistake of posting that one quote on her instagram 2 weeks ago, thats about it. People make mistakes and she had a lot of anxiety that night and it might be the reason. Other than that, the other stuff was all our speculations and assumptions. I think she is just a regular human being , this is a big change in their life and shawn explained that it was all very sudden change (basically the owner decided to sell the gym and it all happened in 1 month), its a huge change when you don't see your partner at all anymore. I personally think its a such a normal/ real life issue that she is trying to deal with. I also think she can't win, if she doesn't explain the "rumors", it gets worse and "fans" become angry ... if she addresses them , people call her fame hungry and drama queen etc... hopefully she learns from this whole situation ...

@Chgohighlife I have problem with incorrect information passing around, she never trashed their relationship like ever... But you are free to think like that
As i mentioned above, she doesn't have problem with shawn dedicating his time but its a big change for them and it obviously can affect her because she is not seeing her partner like ever and they don't have any quality time together.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:39 pm

There is a reason marriage vows are what they are: richer or poorer, sickness or health, better or worse.
When faced with challenges, it’s time to show merit and step up to the plate, support your other half.
IMO support is not whining. Support is not worrying about high school mentality likes in social media or airing personal dirty laundry.IMO
Support is throwing your all behind that person, even if that means no whiney shares etc., even if it means throwing out extra positives to that loved one on SM if you are so consumed you have to share something.
Personally, idk if either of them are really at a place for a mature marriage.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:40 pm

@GuardianAngel You are very right, they have a few friends in Nashville but they are all couples and with shawns schedule they couldn't spend time with them either.
Its a big change in their life style and their life overall and its important to try and figure out a new balance...

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:33 pm

Mozhi1 wrote:@Sprite IA, but to be clear here , as someone who follows them closely, she made a mistake of posting that one quote on her instagram 2 weeks ago, thats about it. People make mistakes and she had a lot of anxiety that night and it might be the reason. Other than that, the other stuff was all our speculations and assumptions. I think she is just a regular human being , this is a big change in their life and shawn explained that it was all very sudden change (basically the owner decided to sell the gym and it all happened in 1 month), its a huge change when you don't see your partner at all anymore. I personally think its a such a normal/ real life issue that she is trying to deal with. I also think she can't win, if she doesn't explain the "rumors", it gets worse and "fans" become angry ... if she addresses them , people call her fame hungry and drama queen etc... hopefully she learns from this whole situation  ...

@Chgohighlife I have problem with incorrect information passing around, she never trashed their relationship like ever... But you are free to think like that
As i mentioned above, she doesn't have problem with shawn dedicating his time but its a big change for them and it obviously can affect her because she is not seeing her partner like ever and they don't have any quality time together.

@Mozhi1
if I'm wrong about Kaitlyn and it upsets you, I regret saying that but, I absolutely stand by everything I've said in this or any other thread. IMO, what's happening with the gym, how well they're getting along this month, what she said on her podcast - are not the real issues, IMO.
Kaitlyn is 33, she wants to be married and have babies. She's been engaged for three years but, it's not happening, she's not happy about it - who would be?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler