SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 49 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:54 pm

Alanna wrote:I think they’re done. He’s at a wedding in Idaho and she’s at home in Nashville. It makes no sense to not go to a wedding with your long term live-in boyfriend. Really sad. However, like someone posted on Reddit already, I just don’t think Kaitlyn is ready to say it’s over yet though.

Apparently a reddit poster has a good friend that was a member of the wedding party. She did not get to bring a date to the wedding. No "+ 1's" were invited as it was a very small wedding. So it might not have even been Shawn's choice to not take Kaitlyn.

I never watched her season and don't follow either of them and only know what I read at various places. Whatever their relationship status is, apparently they are dealing with it in private... as it should be IMO.

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:11 pm

What if Shawn did suggested they go their separate ways. What if he's been given an ultimatum and feels he's not ready to get married and is happy the way things are at the moment. What if it's K who is sticking around?

I'm not blaming either one of them because I don't know the whole story. All I know is if marriage was so important to me and my guy refused to get married, if that's what's happening, I'd be gone. I also know that if I ever gave a ring back after being proposed to, I'd be gone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:14 am

@Ash2214 I'm with you on all your posts. Good Post

Kaitlyn doesn't seem to want to end things anytime soon. She still lives in their house, spends her time with Doodle, and recently got a driver's license.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 49 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 49 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 49 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 49 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:10 am

I accidentally clicked on page 1 in this thread, and read a couple of first pages until I realised that I was reading posts from last July. And they could've been repeats of what we're writing in the end of October. This has bern going on for months now. I hope for Kaitlyn's sake, that she'll be able to pull the plug soon, it doesn't seem like Shawn is willing or wanting to actually really commit to her, ever. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:43 am

The saddest part is how much Shawn just doesnt give a crap imo. He's so indifferent towards her which must suck considering how obsessed he used to be. imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:15 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I accidentally clicked on page 1 in this thread, and read a couple of first pages until I realised that I was reading posts from last July. And they could've been repeats of what we're writing in the end of October. This has bern going on for months now. I hope for Kaitlyn's sake, that she'll be able to pull the plug soon, it doesn't seem like Shawn is willing or wanting to actually really commit to her, ever. Imo.

@Cocoasneeze
It’s true this has been going on for some time. I think the difference is; Shawn has what he needs to move forward now in terms of a business that gives him new contacts, separate friends and new independence. I think he is making that new attitude known to Kaitlyn which is causing her to react by doing stupid things like giving him her ring and whining publicly. 

IMO, Many men are cowards when it comes to breaking up. They will not be man enough to just state their case, they just create so much misery, even the most clueless girl has to give up and break up. Then, the guy tries to make it appear as though it’s not his choice, it’s a mutual “decision”. IMO, Kaitlyn is not making that posture easy for him, he doesn’t want to look like the bad guy to the fan base so, he’s having difficulty extricating himself from this very public pairing. IMO It’s not because he’s any more committed or, reticent or even sad. Just because he knows he will have a ton of mud on his image when this ends because Kaitlyn is NOT making it easy. She must be slowly awakening to reality if she’s finally learning to drive though. I can’t even begin to imagine that level of dependency so I’m glad she’s finally addressing it. Scary... JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:23 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:She must be slowly awakening to reality if she’s finally learning to drive though. I can’t even begin to imagine that level of dependency so I’m glad she’s finally addressing it. Scary... JMO.

Oh she’s been driving, she bought her own car a year or so ago. She finally got around to testing for a Tennessee license earlier this month. I don’t know how overdue that was. Some people see it as a sign she has no plans to leave Nashville but it could’ve been a small pressing legal issue that forced her to get over the anxiety of taking the test, even if she knows she will be gone by the end of the year. Also, I think she has reasons to stay in Nashville even after breaking up with Shawn. Maybe they’ve already discussed sharing custody of Tucker (she REALLY loves that dog), and she has a beautiful house there.

ETA: she revealed via an Instagram story the other day she’s finally going to release one of her songs. They were recorded some time ago.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:45 pm

I feel like Shawn might checked out on this rel for a while now. I know that the only missing here is the official announcement which doubt it is going to happen . This is on the hands of Kaitlyn . Can I say I feel so sorry for her and sad at some point. You can tell she is really trying so hard to show both of them are still okay and the rel still happy . But come on girl who are you fooling ? laugh out loud . The funny thing at this point is their ig pages every post they do their fans are panicking and keep asking about their rel and seems they don’t care to answer laugh out loud. Oh yeah bec Kaitlyn is not ready to give up. I am all for fighting a rel . Only if both are trying to work it out . I just don’t like seeing one person is trying to show their rel is still good as they used to be while the other one seems doesn’t care a bit of it .No idea what is going to happen with these two. My prediction is we won’t see any official announcement unless Kaitlyn will stop fighting .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 49 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 49 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 49 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 49 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 49 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 49 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 49 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:35 am

Kaitlyn It's probably looking for away to promote it and gained the juice from it.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:42 pm

At the 54+ mark of the I Don’t Get It podcast Ben and Ashley talk about not being able to go to Josh’s wedding. By all accounts it sounds like Jared, Ashley, and Ben were invited.
This seems to counter the idea I’ve read that Shawn was invited but not Kaitlyn given that Ash and Jared would have gone as a couple.
no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:22 pm

@Chgohighlife - I have no idea why some people are under the impression that Kaitlyn can't drive.  She's been driving since she was a teenager and even drove a stick shift car during a date on her season of the show because Jared wasn't able to do it.  The reason she had to go through an entire written & driven test again is because she was getting an American license for the first time.

The thing that pissed me off last night was seeing her stories about Tucker being a PITA while she was trying to podcast with Rachel.  Can't Shawn take care of that dog for 2 hours while Kaitlyn tries to do her job???  Everything is all about him and his needs.  Just UGH!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:55 pm

notarose wrote:At the 54+ mark of the I Don’t Get It podcast Ben and Ashley talk about not being able to go to Josh’s wedding. By all accounts it sounds like Jared, Ashley, and Ben were invited.
This seems to counter the idea I’ve read that Shawn was invited but not Kaitlyn given that Ash and Jared would have gone as a couple.
no idea

@crunchette,
don't worry. I don't think anyone believed for a minute that Shawn was invited to that wedding and Kaitlyn wasn't also welcome. Most men would consider that the perfect excuse to get out of going.  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 49 3806527698

@terabitha,
IMO a woman who knows how to drive but, doesn't bother to get her driver's license in the country where she lives for YEARS has severe dependency issues. Nashville is not NYC. IMO, Real women make sure they can get around. We make sure we're not always waiting around, depending on someone else to pick us up or, drop us off. We don't buy a car and let it sit for a whole year because we have no license. So, who's driving it? If she can drive and has been technically refusing to for all this time, there is nada, zero, nothing commendable about that. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler