SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 59 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:11 pm

Well folks are already speculating that she and Jason (almost Bachelor Jason) have great chemistry and would be a good match. I’d die for her to snag one of BN’s most eligible bachelors just because I’m petty like that!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:15 pm

Alanna wrote:Well folks are already speculating that she and Jason (almost Bachelor  Jason) have great chemistry and would be a good match. I’d die for her to snag one of BN’s most eligible bachelors just because I’m petty like that!!
Nope! I'm typically ALL for petty but if she really wants a marriage and a family, bachnation guys, especially ones who are currently in high demand, are a huge no-no.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:19 pm

Alanna wrote:Well folks are already speculating that she and Jason (almost Bachelor  Jason) have great chemistry and would be a good match. I’d die for her to snag one of BN’s most eligible bachelors just because I’m petty like that!!

Heaven forbid.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Nope! I'm typically ALL for petty but if she really wants a marriage and a family, bachnation guys, especially ones who are currently in high demand, are a huge no-no.
Agreed but like for a rebound of 3-6 months?? Sounds good to me.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:42 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:04 pm

Of course his first story post break up is the gym.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:14 pm

And I have difficulty seeing any man with any sense putting up with her as she is.
I hope she takes some time and reflection to find herself and go on from there on a more solid foundation vs rebound.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:24 pm

Call me cynical, but my thoughts went straight to the ring and wondering if it was sold to fund his gym.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:24 pm

I don't even like Kaitlyn, yet I feel so bad for her. Wasting 3.5 years of your life in your thirties on a guy who's full of sh*t is just heartbreaking. Shawn's always been a jerk. People were excusing his a-holish behaviour because he was just sooo crazy about Kaitlyn. Apparently not crazy enough to actually marry her, just string her along year after year after year. Jerk. I hope his gym tanks. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:35 pm

@Kashathediva IA

Breakups are sad for everyone involved. I'm happy to see there was an announcement today, because everyday after you've decided to split but there hasn't been an announcement is torture I'm sure. Married couples that decide to split but live together until they sort things out results in disaster. I've seen this too many times. I wonder why they decided to release an announcement today.

I've never been a fan of K but I have always said she needs help. I hope she takes this time to figure herself out. I'm glad her family is with her.

I've never been a fan of Shawn, but if his gym isn't doing well, there's another reason why I don't think he "used" K. IMO he grew up after a year or so of being together. He wanted to open his own gym so he has given it a shot and has been working hard. If it fails, so be it. To me, at least he tried.

I've said several times, he will get tired of her and her personality especially when he stopped partying and wanted to do something with his life. Her SM habits went too far IMHO especially throwing digs at him in her comments. They simply grew apart IMHO. It happens, and regardless of past promises, they can't be kept when the relationship has changed and it's not what it used to be. I actually give him credit for stalling on the wedding and not cracking under the pressure not only from K but from tabloids and SM.

Sad day for the fans but you all sure had a lot of crazy fun with them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:46 pm

Did he really already post something and it’s about the gym?? Ice cold.  So glad I unfollowed!! And really showed him laugh out loud laugh out loud

And @mindless, yeah basically imo: best thing about Shawn has ALWAYS been his love and devotion (seeming) to Kaitlyn. What a piece of work he ended up being.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:54 pm

I don't think he "used" Kaitlyn. I think he was genuinely in love with her and obsessed with her for a while there. I think he just fell out  of love with her. Which, IIRC, wasn't Kaitlyn's biggest fear that she mentioned on that 2-on-1 with JJ? I think if it was just the marriage issue, they probably would have fought longer, but I think he just stopped really having any interest in her. Even on their last pod together that was a while back, I felt a difference that things had changed.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler