SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 58 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Aria Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:Did they have the longest engagement since Mary & Byron? Until JoJo/Jordan reach it in a year?

I think so! 

Kind of crazy how many parallels those two seasons had - both had double leads, both had a previous contestant come back and make final two, both had proposals at the mansion...and both had the longest engagements of their respective show that eventually ended in breakup. And I think both couples owned property together, which probably makes these breakups feel more like divorces than breakups.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:35 pm

I am sorry for them. sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:41 pm

@Aria Crazy indeed! and throw co-parenting in there since Kaitlyn treated Tucker Doodle as her own too.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 58 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 58 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 58 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:15 pm

I knew as soon as I opened this thread today & saw so many pages there had to be a break up announcement. Her dad & sister are likely in Nashville to help her thru the public announcement.

I hope they both find what they’re looking for.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:27 pm

Linds911 wrote:@Aria Crazy indeed! and throw co-parenting in there since Kaitlyn treated Tucker Doodle as her own too.

I think breaking up with Doodle will be harder than breaking up with Shawn. Hopefully she'll get her own dog ASAP.

I wonder how she's feeling about that rose tattoo now???? Bad decision IMO.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:30 pm

crunchette wrote:
Linds911 wrote:@Aria Crazy indeed! and throw co-parenting in there since Kaitlyn treated Tucker Doodle as her own too.

I think breaking up with Doodle will be harder than breaking up with Shawn.  Hopefully she'll get her own dog ASAP.

I wonder how she's feeling about that rose tattoo now????  Bad decision IMO.
I think the rose tattoo was just for fun and nothing to do necessarily with Shawn as being the Ette was her story and not his. Tia got one with her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:40 pm

Kaitlyn got bird tattoos even though she's afraid of birds.

She got a rose tattoo, even though she's afraid of being a bachelorette again, imo.

(facing her fears is what they represent imo)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
crunchette wrote:

I think breaking up with Doodle will be harder than breaking up with Shawn.  Hopefully she'll get her own dog ASAP.

I wonder how she's feeling about that rose tattoo now????  Bad decision IMO.
I think the rose tattoo was just for fun and nothing to do necessarily with Shawn as being the Ette was her story and not his. Tia got one with her.

I'm just saying it made no sense to me since she's been so miserable for the last few months. And then she put it in a place where she gets to see it every day. sad But that's why I like the girl - she's so very different from me and challenges me.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:25 pm

Sooooo I know it's early, but....does anyone want to make bets on who shows up on Paradise first? My money's on Shawn.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:32 pm

Nah, Shawn got what he wanted already from bachelor shows/Kailtyn - his gym. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:33 pm

crunchette wrote:Sooooo I know it's early, but....does anyone want to make bets on who shows up on Paradise first?  My money's on Shawn.
Oh definitely Shawn imo- once he needs more followers for the gym. I think Kaitlyn will move to LA, if not back to Canada, and will date someone in or around Bachelor Nation.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:05 pm

@AllAboutLove - He might have his gym, but it's not doing well. When it first opened on July 1, they offered special deals/rates to the first 100 "Founding Members." Just a week or so ago, one of the trainers was still advertising the deal on her IG, so it's been 4 months and he still doesn't have 100 members. I think he'd jump at the chance to be on national TV to promote himself again.

@Alanna - I hope Kait doesn't move to LA and start dating someone else from BN. I'd love to see her move back home to her roots and find someone who isn't chasing fame. I think she's had her fill of reality TV since she already turned down several other offers, so hopefully she won't show up on anything Bachelor-related anymore.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler