SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:39 pm

Awesome promo!!! I'm actually excited for this season!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:47 pm

I had the impression from what Hannah said about being a "pagent girl" that she was not speaking her own truth during that time.
I hope she does show us her real self, and that it includes choosing a partner who will not attempt to control her, but rather support her goals.
I am looking forward to seeing how this might play out.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:28 pm

Very cool promo. Finally someone with modern creativity!

@Aunties_Love the match up of shrubbery is very close if not the exact. I put a copy in the NO Discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:11 pm

Thanks @GuardianAngel. I think it may be a match as well, or at least the best I can find for anywhere near Inverness. Now to find the other pic that can be matched up......I am going to look forward to this epi. My mother/father inlaw came to Canada from Glasgow and my great-great grandfather came to Canada from the Scottish Highlands and Inverness area. Also going forward, depending on where they go from here, the Netherlands, Iceland, and New Zealand can all take forward the castle/princess theme. Wonder if that is going to be the mainstay/storyline for this season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:24 pm

Love the new promo. I agree that they def stepped up their game . Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:48 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:07 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:23 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:29 pm

Just posting for records sake:

I found this on @themostdramaticseasonever IG acct when they posted their version of where the guys are staying:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 2019-111

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzKuOWAsUz/

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:00 pm

@Aunties_Love I'm not so sure. I was reading the comments in that post.

@bachelor.spoilers and I can now officially confirm that @bacheloretteabc is filming in Scotland this week! They are currently at Traquair House in Innerleithen!

claude_mac430
@themostdramaticseasonever found the correct house location sleuthed from Bachandbachettefans:

The house is called Achnagairn Castle in Inverness, Scotland not far Hannah stood in River Tay.

http://www.perfect-manors.com/achnagairn-estate/castle-rental/grounds/

traquairhouse
That’s news to us! Don’t think so!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzKuOWAsUz/

I sleuthed the River Tay and you sleuthed Achnagairn Castle on the previous page. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:43 pm

Yep, so that's why I posted what I did....we have absolute confirmation from the actual owners/operators of the Traquair House that the crew weren't there.  Not to mention that it would be an absolute nightmare in the transportation logistics.  They'd need to stay near Inverness vs somewhere south a mere 5 hr drive away.  And yea, being scarcastic on the drive point....LOL

ETA:  The river Tay is actually near Edinburough and not Inverness.  The pic was taken on the Ness Bridge which goes over the Ness river and it is overlooking the churches that are in the pic.....

Here's a map to help put things into perspective.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 2019-112

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:40 pm

Ok lets try this. These churches look all the same to me!  dizzy River Ness as opposed to River Tay which I thought was perhaps where Hannah was standing.

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1113504450981691392/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1113504450981691392&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bachandbachettefans.net%2Ft4901p516-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers

The other church must be behind Hannah if I'm looking at this correctly. I cannot find the exact name of the churches. I was trying to get another angle but it's confusing because the churches named are not the same when I search them.

Double pitched. Yellow building in the distance.  Same railings, same trees.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Church11
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Church14

Source: Alamy - purchase prints in the link

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan