SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:19 pm

Thanks for all you did today @bluwavz

Looks like Luke is going to be front and center no matter where he placed. I already know the producer are going to cut most of their religious talk so I hope we get more out of their conversations than how into her he is.

Can anyone tell who the guy she wants to talk to is?

Edit looks like the call out was to Scott.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:21 pm

Here is another thing that would be a first. Never has an F1 been front and centre in promos etc. Like this. In fact In past years the f1 slid under the radar from Sleuthing here as well preseason.

There is no way Luke is f1 based on all this evidence imo. Or it will be a surprise !

ETA perhaps Luke was ‘hired’ to play a role. I did suspect another couple of popular contestants were as well in the past. Their story was just convenient imo.

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:25 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks @bluwavz...Luke again front & center declaring on M&G night that he is seriously into Hannah. I hope TPTB is not trolling RS laugh out loud This is now second promo with Luke profiled...unreal.

I know! I'm so over him and the season hasn't even started.

:yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:28 pm

smg2587 wrote:Thanks for all you did today @bluwavz

Looks like Luke is going to be front and center no matter where he placed. I already know the producer are going to cut most of their religious talk so I hope we get more out of their conversations than how into her he is.

Can anyone tell who the guy she wants to talk to is? I got to look at the picture again but to me it looked like Ben. Jmo.

Yep IA all the spiritual talk will be cut out IMO like they did to Sean.
Check out the guy labeled as Scott in this IG, is is he the one Hannah wanted to talk to? I am only familiar with the top 10 guys.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwlE_ftA2hn/
Also I think Tyler C is in the promo at the back but blurry, but I could be wrong laugh out loud

@nd4reality I am on the same wavelength with you, TPTB are trolling the front runner spoiler IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:31 pm

@mercieme  somehow I have shades of Des’s season creeping in.

(All the Brooks Brooks Brooks spoilers during filming and all the while he was looking for an out)

Don’t get me wrong, I like the energy of Luke with Hannah unlike many here and on Reddit/Instagram but there are too many too obvious clues we have uncovered here. Enough for me to think it’s a fake out of sorts.

I wonder what RS will come up with on this.

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:50 pm

@nd4reality... I have sleuthed enough of these seasons that I try to be objective when I sleuth now. Based on commonalities, IMO it makes sense if she picks Luke but the clues so far IMO just don’t add up to him. I personally don’t like when any an F1 gets into drama with another contestant but waiting to get the full story on what happened with Garrett. It’s one of the things I liked about Rachel’s Bryan, he just stayed out of the drama even when they brought it to him laugh out loud

Regarding RS, I expect him to triple check his F1 spoiler before releasing it; sure he knows now that TPTB will try to circumvent him laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:50 pm

I can think of a few scenario's where sleuthers came out on top. Rachel/Bryan for one, not to mention Des/Chris, Ali/Roberto simply based on old fashion sleuthing with a lot of proof and good speculation.

Regardless of spoilers, I prefer sleuthing. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:09 am

I reserve th right to change my mind if we find out luke does go to the end (which I currently doubt laugh out loud) If we find out he had another solo date or SQT time. (A mini date).

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:13 am

Peter is really the dark horse for having no news at all laugh out loud. I'm still hoping for him to be the F1. rotfl
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:48 am

Hannah looks happy on her date with Tyler. I can def. see him in f2 maybe even surprise and be the f1. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1f49c

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 8367-910 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 I_got_13 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:41 am

That one bachelor nation scoop instagram account isn't giving credit where credit is do. That teaser video they put up originally came from Extra TV. Here is a high quality non watermarked version of the vid.
http://extratv.com/videos/huiu-0lrorw/

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:26 am

@Opal Ah thanks! I didn’t realize.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan