SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:25 pm

RS is saying that he thinks Peter will be the next one to be eliminated and that he's heard all season that Luke, Tyler and Jed have been her F3 for a while.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:38 pm

Well we heard that Caelynn was supposed to be in the F3 so we can assume things change (thanks IMO to Hannah B) at anytime.
t4p blu

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:56 pm

nd4reality wrote:Well we heard that Caelynn was supposed to be in the F3 so we  can assume things change (thanks IMO to Hannah B) at anytime.
t4p blu

@nd4reality was it RS that said Caelynn would be in the F3?

Imagine Peter’s friends & family have seen this by now as well & I wonder what they will be thinking on Friday during the HTD filming. As always I will take RS’s speculation with a grain of salt for now because now that he released this, I won’t be surprised if Fleiss et al intervene just to screw with him laugh out loud I am surprised he didn’t reinforce that Luke P is still the front runner though Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 2498057887

Anywhoo thanks Blu for the update as always.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:05 pm

Spoiler account reporting more filming today at Blue Point in Jupiter Florida, Tyler’s hometown. Y’all think this is a fluke???

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwmoBeJgP2f/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:13 pm

@mercieme gosh I cannot remember but there were discussions on this and that Taysha defaulted to f3. Maybe I am not remembering correctly.

To your other point, the leaks and spoilers this season are ridiculous. COuld the producers change ups account for this ?
It’s embarrassing because family and friends are reading this stuff prior or after the HTs. Imo it’s rude(not Hannah’s fault but whomever is responsible for these leaks and those with inability to stop them).

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:19 pm

mercieme wrote:Spoiler account reporting more filming today at Blue Point in Jupiter Florida, Tyler’s hometown. Y’all think this is a fluke???

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwmoBeJgP2f/

Maybe for broll. That weird because they both probably is filming interviews in their hotels today before her probable flight. That seems to be a restaurant maybe the crew picked up lunch there.

I also thought the lighthouse filming could probably for broll also because dates usually start at 1 pm no matter where they are. That around the time they got to the sandbar yesterday and around the time the pictures of Luke going to meet Hannah surface. Unless they got an earlier start than normal. All jmo.

Going to add this here so no double post.

Peter going next would be easy for anyone to assume since he was the biggest surprise out of the 4. I wouldn't count him fully out until he actually is though.

Really interested in Jed's date tomorrow. Just want to see if we see the same thing from Boston or if anything changed in 3 weeks.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:30 pm

Cmiiw, didn’t Robby’s HTD (Jojo’s season) also take two days to film?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Thanks @nd4reality...I just think it’s hilarious if indeed RS confirmed Caelynn in F3 & it fell through. I do think Peter is a contender for the Bachelor lead due to IMO age factor so if I were TPTB, I will have him in that F3 position. Imhave also if Hannah’s FS dates or LCD will be such she may not do FS with all 3 guys or even LCD with the last 2 guys; just expecting something different to happen but we shall see.

@smg2587... you are probably right that it’s B roll. I thought the snorkeling date started earlier than 1PM which was when RS got the intel & released it. It seemed that she spent a long day time portion with Tyler but I could be wrong. In the pics that Blu posted of them just holding each other, you could see that the camera guys were not filming any more & the producers were in that pic as well, probably just chatting IMO. Also someone at the tiki bar posted on the one of the spoiler IG account that she jumped from stage into Tyler’s arms, she really seemed to have fun yesterday IMO.

@sdmom, you are correct that production was seen the next day as well but we didn’t get any pics of Jojo & Robby the following day.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:57 pm

I remember Robby date filming was longer than a day. I also remember some story about him and Jojo at a hotel. Probably a rumour imo.

For me Taysha and Colton had little to no connection. Yet she went all the way.
I too am keen to see the remaining 2 HTDs BTS stuff. More than waiting for the spoilers.

Btw did anyone take a guess at MFs tweet yesterday !?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:05 pm

@nd4reality... I read MF’s tweet as him just wanting to say something due to pics that were surfacing from the HTD dates. They can’t do anything about SM so as CH said they just need to acknowledge it & manage it. I just hope TMZ does not get their hands on the FRC pics again this year like they did last year laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:49 pm

Has RS / spoiler sites getting minute to minute updates post HTDs ? In recent seasons have ya'll known who the F2 / F1 are in real time ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:49 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan