SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:50 am

smg2587 wrote:Sorry for the double post but the Episode 1 press release is out. Demi and Katie spying night 1 that's how the Scott guy got in trouble I believe. Also the reason Demi seemed to be excited for Luke.

Um the report says they are going to Greece. Is that the Fantasy Suite and LRC location by chance? They spoiled it themselves it looks like.

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelorette-episode-1501-5-13-1/

So I wonder who got the date with Lucas graham, I don’t believe we saw any spoilers in that did we ?
Tyler got the other music date.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:04 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:10 pm

barbell wrote:I think it really depends on how close they want to cut the end/premier. As we’ve seen in the past, it can vary greatly with Jillian not even finishing until after the premier. I seem to remember some final 4/3 rose ceremonies being held in daylight. If they did so tomorrow, they could fly to Greece (great romantic location!) tomorrow around 5:30 pm and be in Athens Sunday night. Filming F3 could be 4/29, 5/1 and 5/3 or 4/30, 5/2 and 5/4 with 3/2 rose ceremony on 5/4 or 5/5.
Very few and far between so IMO you kind of have to play the odds game and plan on it being done at night so in that case, we need to plan the extra travel day in as I have done. All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:20 pm

The Two-Hour Special "The Bachelorette Reunion: The Biggest Bachelorette Reunion in Bachelor History Ever!" Airs Monday, May 6, on ABC

[via press release from ABC]
JOIN THE LARGEST GATHERING OF BACHELORETTE ALUMNI IN CELEBRATION OF THE MILESTONE 15TH SEASON OF 'THE BACHELORETTE,' ON 'THE BACHELORETTE REUNION: THE BIGGEST BACHELORETTE REUNION IN BACHELOR HISTORY EVER!,' A TWO-HOUR SPECIAL AIRING MONDAY, MAY 6, ON ABC

In anticipation of Hannah Brown's journey as the next Bachelorette, viewers will celebrate 15 seasons of romance with Chris Harrison as he hits the road in a double-decker bus with Bachelor Nation super fans, revisiting some of the most iconic date spots from "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" history. The momentous occasion will culminate with a Bachelorette reunion like no other, with special surprises along the way, on "The Bachelorette Reunion: The Biggest Bachelorette Reunion in Bachelor History Ever!," a two-hour special airing MONDAY, MAY 6 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

What secrets will be spilled when former Bachelorettes - Trista Sutter, DeAnna Stagliano, Jillian Harris, Ali Fedotowsky-Manno, Ashley Rosenbaum, Emily Maynard Johnson, Desiree Siegfried, Andi Dorfman, Kaitlyn Bristowe, JoJo Fletcher, Rachel Lindsay and Becca Kufrin - reunite and reflect on their past, and what do the ladies have to say about Hannah Brown's upcoming journey?

The night of celebration also features an inside look at Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abasolo's wedding preparations and intimate bridal shower, a look back at the most unforgettable "firsts" throughout the years, and a catch-up with some of the most controversial men in "The Bachelorette" history. Then, Chris Harrison takes a special trip to Hannah's hometown for an up-close and personal look at our newest Bachelorette. What skeletons will he uncover when he investigates her closet and bedroom?

This sentimental trip down memory lane concludes as we look ahead with an exclusive preview of the romance, tears and the promise of love as Hannah begins the search for her soul mate on the monumental 15th season of "The Bachelorette," premiering MONDAY, MAY 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT).

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette Reunion: The Biggest Bachelorette Reunion in Bachelor History Ever!" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Unscripted Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton, Nicole Woods, Bennett Graebner and Susan House are the executive producers.

Read more at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2019/04/17/the-two-hour-special-the-bachelorette-reunion-the-biggest-bachelorette-reunion-in-bachelor-history-ever-airs-monday-may-6-on-abc-484403/20190417abc01/#BX7PFjVcSB8mQsAu.99

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:28 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:21 pm

There's a whole lotta Botox going on in that video.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:00 pm

provenceguy wrote:There's a whole lotta Botox going on in that video.

I think all of them !!! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 4256136633
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:10 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
barbell wrote:I think it really depends on how close they want to cut the end/premier. As we’ve seen in the past, it can vary greatly with Jillian not even finishing until after the premier. I seem to remember some final 4/3 rose ceremonies being held in daylight. If they did so tomorrow, they could fly to Greece (great romantic location!) tomorrow around 5:30 pm and be in Athens Sunday night. Filming F3 could be 4/29, 5/1 and 5/3 or 4/30, 5/2 and 5/4 with 3/2 rose ceremony on 5/4 or 5/5.
Very few and far between so IMO you kind of have to play the odds game and plan on it being done at night so in that case, we need to plan the extra travel day in as I have done.   All IMO

The next couple of weeks is going to be stressful laugh out loud trying to figure out these spoilers.
So far status quo.

They should be travelling today correct ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:14 pm

Love these Bachelorette videos! Looking forward to watching the reunion episode. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 4256136633

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 8367-910 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 I_got_13 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:45 pm

@nd4reality per Auntie’s schedule yeah today should be a travel day assuming RC was late at night. But since we have no clue what time RC was yesterday, I won’t be surprised if they traveled out last night as well. I saw no direct flight to any major city in Greece leaving from LAX today. They could very go through another European city to get over to Greece though. Another 2 weeks of filming & should be over IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:43 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:12 pm

Credit to bachelornation.scoop: https://www.instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop/

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 5a679110
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
Hotmomma
Emilia23_12
sparkler
Mimi27
JMFan