SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:57 am

I was trying to keep my mind reasonably open to Colton getting TB gig, but after last night I was over it. He just isn't ready emotionally. Plus, I think he needs to learn to be more careful and considerate about a woman's feelings.

I think Tia was doing her best under the circumstances to put herself out there, whether it was successful or not. I attribute that to good coaching from her friends there. She also has Raven as an example -- Raven has found happiness with a guy who didn't seem like the likeliest bet for her at first.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:26 am

Just watched both episodes. Tia annoys me the most ... then David and Chris.

So much manufactured drama with Tia and Colton by having him arrive a day later. I see this being a setup for Colton as the next lead. Becca arriving, IMO, had nothing to do with Tia ... and was all about Colton. Bibiana was playing nice with tptb and agreed to keep him.... without a doubt. I’d watch Colton as the Bach ... don’t mind him at all.... I know I’m a minority on this board laugh out loud.

And Jordan .... can’t help it ... I like the guy and he gets my vote as next Bach! He’s hilarious IMO ... and his quit wit ... and him showing a much softer side when he’s on a date ...even when with Becca ... leads me to believe he’d make an awesome bach ... and so different from anything we’ve seen to date. He’s refreshing from my point of view.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:34 am

Amethyst wrote:I was trying to keep my mind reasonably open to Colton getting TB gig, but after last night I was over it. He just isn't ready emotionally. Plus, I think he needs to learn to be more careful and considerate about a woman's feelings.

I think Tia was doing her best under the circumstances to put herself out there, whether it was successful or not. I attribute that to good coaching from her friends there. She also has Raven as an example -- Raven has found happiness with a guy who didn't seem like the likeliest bet for her at first.

I think the relationship between Tia and Colton was mostly in her head. They talked ... they had a date ... he obviously didn’t care enough to pursue and went on the Bach. He’s made it clear that he’s not that into her ... IMO she’s the one that won’t let go. I thought he only asked her on the date to talk to her ... to clear the air for the most part. He likes her .... just not as much as she likes him. He’s willing to sacrifice any chance with her to find someone he feels could be a better fit than him. Tptb sent in Becca to insure that he forms no other relationships on BIP ... they’re the ones that want him n their back pocket, so to speak, for next lead. :yes:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:34 am

BowenAnderson wrote:
pbmax wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Thanks GA ... why is she on bip??

Sorry! forgive me for butting in. I'm not GA but in my opinion to bring on Colton for lead.

I agree.  It gave Colton an arch.  Clearly set up!
Than again, they have given us NO camera time with BiBi and any of the guys. IMO edited to get her to get Colton to the interaction with Becca.

thumbsup Congratulations Bowen, you definitely have the producers figured out!!!!!!!!! Yup, now they have stock footage for the start of Colton's season, They even have him saying on screen already how he is eager to Date Around, what better way than with 25 women as Bachelor.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:39 am

Please no Colton for bachelor then will they have Tia as a contestant to win Colton back
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:50 am

This interview with Joe Amabile really had me laughing. He is so cute, kind and funny. OOps. Video did not go through. Trying again:
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-paradise-apos-apos-221800225.html
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:35 am

northernviewer wrote:
Amethyst wrote:I was trying to keep my mind reasonably open to Colton getting TB gig, but after last night I was over it. He just isn't ready emotionally. Plus, I think he needs to learn to be more careful and considerate about a woman's feelings.

I think the relationship between Tia and Colton was mostly in her head.  They talked ... they had a date ... he obviously didn’t care enough to pursue and went on the Bach.   He’s made it clear that he’s not that into her ... IMO she’s the one that won’t let go.   I thought he only asked her on the date to talk to her ... to clear the air for the most part.   He likes her .... just not as much as she likes him.   He’s willing to sacrifice any chance with her to find someone he feels could be a better fit than him.   Tptb sent in Becca to insure that he forms no other relationships on BIP ... they’re the ones that want him n their back pocket, so to speak, for next lead. :yes:

Oh, yeah, I'm not going to argue that. I'm just saying that a woman who is that far gone over a man is not going to fully grasp that the guy isn't terribly interested in her unless he gives her a hard no. And for whatever reason, Colton can't see that or won't do it. However I think that his breakdown over Becca may accomplish the job anyway. Tia will see that he really is not ready for any type of relationship until he can fully get over Becca.

I'm sure that he's still in the mix for the Bachelor. I don't think he's ready, but who knows what will develop, and he does have a lot of fans. He's not my pick, but I would watch his season. If I could get through Juan Pablo's season, I can watch anyone.  cheeky
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:05 pm

just me wrote:This interview with Joe Amabile really had me laughing. He is so cute, kind and funny. OOps. Video did not go through. Trying again:
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-paradise-apos-apos-221800225.html

Smiled through that whole video! Something tells me Joe and Kendall are not done ...

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:22 pm

Rolly wrote:
Doats wrote:I got here very late tonight but I am really enjoying Jordan and Annaliese. It was so sweet of him to plan that dinner at the beach. Kinda reminded me of The Office in Cabo but minus all the other people.

Jordan is looking out for Jordan and he wants a rose. That’s all.

You're probably correct, Rolly. That said, I enjoyed that scripted(?) side of Jordan and would like to think there is a grain of good in him.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:39 pm

Amethyst wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I think the relationship between Tia and Colton was mostly in her head.  They talked ... they had a date ... he obviously didn’t care enough to pursue and went on the Bach.   He’s made it clear that he’s not that into her ... IMO she’s the one that won’t let go.   I thought he only asked her on the date to talk to her ... to clear the air for the most part.   He likes her .... just not as much as she likes him.   He’s willing to sacrifice any chance with her to find someone he feels could be a better fit than him.   Tptb sent in Becca to insure that he forms no other relationships on BIP ... they’re the ones that want him n their back pocket, so to speak, for next lead. :yes:

Oh, yeah, I'm not going to argue that. I'm just saying that a woman who is that far gone over a man is not going to fully grasp that the guy isn't terribly interested in her unless he gives her a hard no. And for whatever reason, Colton can't see that or won't do it. However I think that his breakdown over Becca may accomplish the job anyway. Tia will see that he really is not ready for any type of relationship until he can fully get over Becca.

I'm sure that he's still in the mix for the Bachelor. I don't think he's ready, but who knows what will develop, and he does have a lot of fans. He's not my pick, but I would watch his season. If I could get through Juan Pablo's season, I can watch anyone.  cheeky

laugh out loud I didn’t watch JP ..
Just couldn’t do it!

I’m ready for something different :yes: I think Colton or Jordan could provide that. They need to go outside the box ...as this show is getting so old ... and boring ... wash... rinse... repeat.

I also prefer BIP to Bach these last few years ... way more exciting format IMO

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:43 pm

With Jordan  we started to see a different side of him with annaliese but then later he resorts to the character Jordan  probably with encouragement from tptb and wish David would get over trying to let every woman know Jordan is not there for the right reasons
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana