SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Yeah, we didn't see her talking to the girls because we had to see Colton staring off into space or crying.

Looks like Chris and Krystal start talking more in the previews... Tia on the outside again!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:09 pm

I can't believe Wills is gone! I'd have let David or Colton go first. Colton's kind of the Jared this season and Tia's Ashley I. I'd like to see both of them go home since she wants him and he doesn't know what he wants. I'm much more looking forward to seeing more of John and some of the couples who have formed so far. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:20 pm

Doats wrote:I got here very late tonight but I am really enjoying Jordan and Annaliese. It was so sweet of him to plan that dinner at the beach. Kinda reminded me of The Office in Cabo but minus all the other people.

Jordan is looking out for Jordan and he wants a rose. That’s all.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:01 am

Colton cohosting with Ben
https://art19.com/shows/almost-famous-podcast/episodes/1064c0f5-bfcb-430b-93c4-ef262f40e297
(Play button at top of page)

I haven’t listened yet.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:12 am

havadrpepper wrote:Yeah, we didn't see her talking to the girls because we had to see Colton staring off into space or crying.

Looks like Chris and Krystal start talking more in the previews... Tia on the outside again!

He was doing his performance for why he will be the next bachelor, he was so broken-hearted and thought he was over it until he saw Becca but tomorrow we will see he is really ready to move on and find that special someone. JMO I hope so, he is the next lead.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:23 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Thanks GA ... why is she on bip??

Sorry! forgive me for butting in. I'm not GA but in my opinion to bring on Colton for lead.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:13 am

pbmax wrote:

Sorry! forgive me for butting in. I'm not GA but in my opinion to bring on Colton for lead.

I sure hope not. He is getting on my nerves already. The crying is so stupid. They went on two dates...one before the show and now one on. WTH is there to cry about? You want to see her again or not. Simple. Today I stapled my palm and I cried less than this twit. … Actually I didn't cry at all. You know why? Because this 57 year old woman is more of a bad azz than this 26 year old, pumped up, muscle bound former football player!!! Muscleman

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She came to talk to the girls. I didn't see what she told the girls, but I did see her take Tia aside, talk about Colton. I didn't listen to it all. She left Tia to go look for Colton, who was sobbing somewhere. She was going up the stairs, and it ended.

Preview shows her talking to him.

Outtakes now, Jordan in the pool with others.
The way you worded this (bold) made me laugh laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:25 am

Ok, ( some of ) my thoughts ( West Coast viewer, so late for many )on BIP tonight.

I realized watching it why I enjoy it more than the Bach/ Bachette very often. With more people all looking to be paired up it creates more of a speed-date/ party kind of vibe but still relaxed enough for people to have conversations, hang out and be more natural and closer to their real life self than the very produced, scripted show with some selected chosen one to speak and focus on.
Some men from Becca’s season show an expanded version of themselves for better or worse.
Example: CHRIS R. who has stirred up S**** about others and lost his temper before is STILL doing it by getting into Colton’s business but also trying to garner support with other guys ( Nick and Jordan) today he even repeated his trademark “[/[i]I m not one to be top guy, but I think Colton should go, he doesn’t have the right motives” then talking to Colton without stating he rallied the others on his side.
DAVID: OMG, this guy is unreal how he is focusing on putting down other guys ( of course Jordan) to Annalise’s. He says I’m not one to talk behind their back as he starts to tell her how she shouldn’t trust Jordan and yadayada ...please, grow up, such high school crap! Never liked him and he is NOT redeeming him in any way so far.
Interesting match with KENNY and KRYSTAL, pleasant date with Kenny opening up and Krystal warming up to him. But just when he goes for the kiss, all sweaty... sorry but give the man a handkerchief or something...it’s so Ewww to me... shows Krystal was into him to do that. IMO. At least a bit.
JORDAN: even though he is still looking out for numero uno first, we get to see him being thoughtful and a gentleman with Annalise and his humor and quick wit is spot on. I like when he gets to narrate and predict what will happen.
JOE : still building slowly his relationship with Kendall. He is like her a bit nerdy, goofy and awkward. It’s nice to see him open up but I maintain that he is not cut out to be a lead. I’m sure he doesn’t care that much.
COLTON : showed some traits that are not so appealing. His confusion about his feelings and true history with Tia, his desire to ‘ explore ‘ with other people, while keeping Tia as a ‘ back pocket ‘ commodity as Tia said herself. He is very young, inexperienced and again not the kind of guy that can be the Bach lead. No matter what he says after this stint on BIP, KEVIN said it best “ you need more time between breakup and closure” , when the bottom falls out as Becca comes in, you can see he is shattered and I believe raw and sincere in his assessment of not being ready to date as he obviously has residual feelings for Becca. He said how he is supposed to be perfect, like people expect that from him. That rang true. I felt his pain and his heartbreak. He seeems stuck between his image or how he is portrayed and his real self fighting to stay authentic. Now he is also a bit of a player or at least trying to be loved, it’s apparent he is not yet too experienced in dating and matters of the heart.
TIA : oh Tia, I get it, you really fantasized on this guy and now the reality is not fitting your expectations. But she has at least some forward movement in terms of trying to put her own needs first and not be second choice. Good for her to not fall prey to Colton’s need to stay on Paradise.
BIBIANA: she was not shown a lot but provided the best ( or worse) Final rose suspense / surprise by understanding that Colton needed more time. Now, probably producers prodded but she went for it.
I see that Astrid and Kevin can work, it’s gonna be good to follow that. More skeptical about Krystal and Chris but it will be entertaining.
I also loved how John is getting a little more good guy vibe and is making strides in the right direction.
Becca’s arrival of course was the dig that Colton did not see coming and did not want but assured a good amount of drama amongst a mostly tame cast that is focusing on partenering. No cattiness or gang busters so far. See you tomorrow!
AllMHO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:49 am

Episode 5-02a -- My thoughts:

Kenny & Krystal -- I really enjoyed their date which helped Kenny to shine. I thought, how lovely for him that he gets to show off his best stuff in front of a gorgeous woman and an appreciative audience. I thought that he and Krystal had an easy chemistry that was probably more of a friendship vibe. But no harm, no foul in that. I think this is the most natural and unaffected that I've ever seen Krystal. It was nice to see.
Astrid & Kevin -- They seem well suited to one another. This felt like a good pairing.
Kendall -- Oh heck, I want to be Kendall this season! First she gets to enjoy the company of the Chicago charmer (Grocery Joe,) then she gets the attention of the most eligible man on the beach, and probably BN as well (the oh, so pleasant John G.) Good for her! I like how she is working Paradise to the max without undue drama.
David -- Oh for Pete's sake, David, grow up. Sell yourself and stop worrying about what Jordan is up to.
Jordan & Annaliese -- I liked Jordan's take charge attitude when it came to wooing Annaliese. This is not a man who will wait around for a date card, he will make things happen on his own.
Bibi -- She gave very good advice to Tia about the other guys possibly not pursuing her due to potential drama. Bibi was also funny and sharp in this episode. The rose at the end was obviously producer-prodded, but whatever.
Becca -- I didn't mind the initial date cards for Tia, and then Colton, but then Bibi's rose along with Becca's return reeked of over-production.

Tia & Colton -- I've maintained since Becca's season that Colton never took any responsibility at all for the Tia fiasco. HE initiated contact with her, kept talking with her, and flew her out to LA for a weekend. If that doesn't indicate significant interest, I don't know what does. Then he is shocked, simply shocked that she developed feelings for him? He shouldn't have been. Knowing her feelings, he could have been a lot more proactive going into Paradise. He could have called her beforehand and explained that he wanted to date around. He could have talked with her once he arrived on the beach and broken things off. Taking her on a 1-on-1 date was simply inflammatory.

A telling line from him to her --"I came on this beach to be selfish." Yes, he did. While there is nothing wrong with enlightened self-interest, IMO you also need to be careful with other people's feelings, and he has not been. So Colton, here is a lesson for you, which you probably will not be able to absorb: What Becca did to you by coming back, you are doing to Tia. What you are feeling, Tia is feeling. Get that? Probably not.

Tia -- I've been in her shoes, so I know exactly how hard it is to tear your heart away from a man who doesn't love you back, but who won't give you a firm, "No" either. I will give her credit for trying by dating Chris, althogh I don't see much of a match there.

The rose ceremony -- I was very sorry to see Wills go home, and wondered what went wrong there. He didn't seem to be connecting with the ladies. I was unsurprised by Nick's elimination. He seemed like a "bro" that had little game with the women there.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:12 am

pbmax wrote:

I agree. It gave Colton an arch. Clearly set up!
Than again, they have given us NO camera time with BiBi and any of the guys. IMO edited to get her to get Colton to the interaction with Becca.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:18 am

Tia was on my very last nerve last night. IMO, she completely tried to manipulate Colton, and take advantage of his vulnerability. Never mind that she used Chris, dumped him in a heartbeat when Colton arrived, and then ran back to his arms when it didn't pan out with Colton. Girl needs to go.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana