SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 73 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:50 pm

I actually like Jordan better on bip than on becca season I feel we are seeing there is more to Jordan than being a model and being funny I see someone who has a sensitive side to him and also Jordan is not as confident in himself like he wants everyone to believe I think that is why he had a meltdown and Jenna is not being very nice if she wants to keep her options open she should be honest and tell Jordan jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:57 pm

No way the producers egged Leo to ask out Kendall. He was following her all along on IG. If I remember right, she was the only girl from Arie's season that he followed on IG. He went to BIP for one girl only.

However, the producers altered the story line by having him not show up until mid way through, after she had time to make connections with other people.

Rumors were they had talked via DM before filming as well.

Leo has turned out to be a POS, but IMO I still like looking at him. It is the hair. I'm jealous of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:59 pm

timfan wrote:I actually like Jordan better on bip than on becca season I feel we are seeing there is more to Jordan than being a model and being funny I see someone who has a sensitive side to him and also Jordan is not as confident in himself like he wants everyone to believe I think that is why he had a meltdown and Jenna is not being very nice if she wants to keep her options open she should be honest and tell Jordan jmo

Jenna is only there to up her IG following and who better to help her with that than Jordan. But, then I'm not sure he isn't doing the same...

JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:36 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Amethyst Agree with you on Kenny. Who knew he had brain and brawn?

The producers must whisper and strong arm the newly arriving contestants to stir the pot by 1) Jacqueline asking out Colton, 2) having two new female contestants ask out John and 3) now having Kendall being pursued by Leo. This just doesn't happen organically.

Colton has flushed his chances at ever being the Bachelor down the drain by appearing on BIP as a wimp. Jordan for all his antics could never be described as a wimp.

I agree @Norcalgal. I can't think of a LESS eligible bachelor than Colton. He's a child, period. I give him credit for being responsible. Children should never be sexually active. Their emotions aren't ready for it, IMO.

I think Tia should be flushed right along with him. She's a desperate bully. Not a good look for a Bachelorette.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:05 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:@Amethyst Agree with you on Kenny. Who knew he had brain and brawn?

The producers must whisper and strong arm the newly arriving contestants to stir the pot by 1) Jacqueline asking out Colton, 2) having two new female contestants ask out John and 3) now having Kendall being pursued by Leo. This just doesn't happen organically.

Colton has flushed his chances at ever being the Bachelor down the drain by appearing on BIP as a wimp. Jordan for all his antics could never be described as a wimp.

I agree @Norcalgal. I can't think of a LESS eligible bachelor than Colton. He's a child, period. I give him credit for being responsible. Children should never be sexually active. Their emotions aren't ready for it, IMO.

I think Tia should be flushed right along with him. She's a desperate bully. Not a good look for a Bachelorette.

I haven't written off Colton entirely for TB, but his narrative on BiP would have to take a dramatic turn for the better. Right now it just looks like he has too much unfinished business. IMO the leading contenders are Jason, Blake, and Ben H., with Colton a very distant fourth. I believe Wills killed whatever outside chance he had by the lack of interest in him from the women and his early exit on BiP. Conversely, John may have risen higher in the mix by being both popular and personable. Also, the success of the movie, "Crazy Rich Asians" is putting the spotlight on Asian-Americans right now. I still think he's a longshot, but I wouldn't rule him out entirely.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:50 pm

This little snowflake (IMO) is not the first to have that happen. I would guess that Kevin's comment the 1st episode about wanting to marry her... that was supposedly about Ashley, was actually said during BWG about Jasmine.

Didn't like her in Arie's season and don't like her now.

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:22 pm

I have to say that I hate seeing Bibi go home. She has been the glue. Was sorry that Colton could not save her and just let Tia (who is completely psycho) move on.

Colton is getting a STRONG edit. Crying or not, it is an arch. There is going to be fireworks when they finally break up.

I have to say Jordan's FO to Chelsea and Jubilee was the worse than any likes could have ever been on IG. I felt like Eric and Annalise saved genuinely saved the day, but producers set up the whole apology to the group. Eric's narration....come on!

BIP is so good.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:47 pm

northernviewer wrote:Still Lovin Jordan despite his blowup.  David couldn’t care less about Jenna ..he’s going all out to p!ss Jordan off ... Jordan knows it and isn’t going to sit by and passively watch. He was disrespectful to a few ladies .. But he was right ... they were openly laughing at him ... They were jerks too IMO no excuse on his part but they should have apologized as well

I’m alone in this I guess .... I like Tia and Colton together.  Giving it an honest try to see if it can work will do them both good ... if it doesn’t work ... maybe they’ll both get closure and move on.  Too many unresolved emotions at that point in time IMHO

I tend to agree with your views. There is so much a guy can take and they were taunting him, probably more than what we saw. That said, entertainment purposes or not, Jordan has to get his emotions in check. Sound like he REALLY invested in Jenna who proves to be quite the airhead so tonight will be exacerbating all this jealousy with the newcomer kissing Jenna.
In other news, finally Colton will stop being in denial and go with the flow with Tia. At least get the closure they both need and want no matter what happens.
While Bibiana was talking to Colton and then Krystal etc... I had the thought, wow, she is just like a producer ...she is saying the right ‘ therapist’ things and yet is able to redirect them on the proper line to follow storylines and keep emotions in check. Maybe this is her calling... laugh out loud they will mis her.
Ohhh, Krystal, she... talks ... with a ...pause and ...gets breathy ...again. “Like... there’s definitely...a ...spark...and Ummm. I’d like....umm like, to see where it goes. “
I can now see how Chris and her are so fitting together... dumb, all about themselves, manipulative and airheads. Perfect combo! The lies that Chris is able to tell with a straight face is beyond repair or redemption now...bye bye apology and better man image. rofl
I was intrigued by Kenny and his smooth moves...you really wonder who he really likes and why he kisses all these ladies and let them all think they are the one. He is thirsty for love and attention the more I see it, despite him being a great guy above the cut from others.
As for Kevin, I’m seeing a side of him that is more ‘ bro ‘ quite different than his stint on BWG and the Canada Bachette. Not too appealing to me but if Astrid is into it, we’ll good firvthem..?
Not looking forward to Leo’s entrance and overly sexual role between Kendall and Joe.
But hey it’s summer drama for 2pop
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:36 pm

Okay, I have already expressed that I am not a fan of Jordan at all, and I just do not get his "appeal" - either in looks or personality.  I also did not feel like his apology to Chelsea and Jubilee last night was the least bit sincere.  And I have doubts that he would have even come back and apologized if it has not been for Eric, because I think he really respects Eric and his opinion and the fact that Eric went and talked to him "man to man".  

And can I offer another scenario in defense of Chelsea and Jubilee?  If they did not actually see the "incident" unfold right before their eyes and only heard about it, perhaps they thought that Jordan was just being Jordan the entertainer who cracked jokes and did silly outrageous things, like showing up in that outfit last night.  Perhaps those two women were completely in the dark and had no idea that Jordan was actually angry at David for giving Jenna that big stuffed dog.  And it was David who he should have been taking his anger out on - and not on those two women.

I thought by their reactions to Jordan cussing them out that they were both very confused as to why he seemed so angry.  So, IMO I think that it is possible that they just got caught up in that tantrum that he threw, and they became collateral damage.  His anger was misplaced, and his behavior was not appropriate at all.  

And I don't think that anyone there, other than Jordan, would have been given a pass for that display of aggressive behavior last night.  IMO If that had been Chris who did that, he probably would have been hammered for acting out like that.  For me personally, Jordan's behavior was a huge red flag.  And I realize that I am in the minority here.  And I just don't get why he is so popular, but that's okay.  To each his own.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:59 am

Surprised no one commented on tonight's episode...

Leo - guess his swagger made all the girls lose their shxx. He doesn't do anything for me. Surprised how much chemistry there was with Kendall. But Grocery Store Joe ... what a truly nice guy. Go fight for your girl, Joe! Does anyone else think Benoit needs a colmer, sweeter girl than Jenna? Someome maybe like Chelsea?

Dad jokes at the end were so funny - did Chelsea get any of them?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:09 am

Hello @norcalgal. I could not sign up all day after about 3:30pm ( Pacific time)  I think the whole site was down... no I thought it was MY network until I saw that every other sites were fine so... sorry and hello! handwave
ETA and I want to comment on tonight but will do so tomorrow...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 73 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana