SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:11 am

Astrobach wrote:Hello @norcalgal. I could not sign up all day after about 3:30pm ( Pacific time)  I think the whole site was down... no I thought it was MY network until I saw that every other sites were fine so... sorry and hello! handwave

I couldn't sign in either. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:12 am

I really liked tonight's episode. I didn't even mind Jorge's telenova as it was campy fun.
So good to see Benoit again. Jenna is surprising me in a good way. I want to yell at my screen "run Kendall run" away from Leo. The previews look like she did get back with Joe and spoilers show they've seen each other since filming ended.
My favorite part of the show was Joe and Jordan sharing their thoughts/fears as "their" women were on dates with other guys.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:18 am

That was weird. This site has been offline for hours!
I hated the fake romance novel segment. Bad acting made worse with bad Leo. He showed his moves tonight . Truly, I think he went after Kendall because she reminded him of all those college girls he harassed.

Benoit wore Jenna’s lipstick after kissing her Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698

Brothel in Paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:24 am

I couldn’t get on site either.  Leo is just plain gross in looks and personality  ... what those girls see in him is beyond me.... them liking him, reveals  much about them IMO 

Poor Joe, felt bad for him ...loved his honesty about hoping she had a terrible time on date haha. Him and Jordon were so funny in their conversations!  Still like Jordan and Joe liking him is an endorsement for me.  Plus seems like he’s friends with most of the guys, including David, so I’m sure the edit makes it worse.  

Jenna is complete ditz .... Jordan is wasting his time getting upset about other guys being interested in her ... let her go ..
She’s So not worth it. 

That novella scene was ok .. if past Bach Nation people were going. To guest star on it ... that’s the way to go ... chuckled at the “I made a made a mistake...will you forgive me .....yes” laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:58 am

The only thing I find even passing on Leo is he has nice hands, but when I think of what he does with them Yuck. laugh out loud

I had to laugh at how quickly Lauren said yes after RE's mistake it was almost as quickly as she said it in real life. giggling cantstopl
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:41 am

LoveDovez wrote:The only thing I find even passing on Leo is he has nice hands, but when I think of what he does with them Yuck. laugh out loud

I had to laugh at how quickly Lauren said yes after RE's mistake it was almost as quickly as she said it in real life. giggling cantstopl
@LoveDovez
I missed something, I think. What does Leo (whom I do NOT like btw) do with his hands that other men don’t that makes you so disgusted? Or, is it not for this forum?  Embarressed!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:48 am

The forum had issues last night. Sometimes we are able to connect with support and other times not. It looks like things are back on track now. Smiley
Enjoy all!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:20 am

I know I am in the minority on this but I just don't get the appeal of Joe. Or Eric. Or Kenny. Or Jordan. I know I'm in the minority because I like the look of Leo even though he is a POS. There are a lot of big name actors out there that women drool over that are POS in real life. So shoot me if I drool over Leo.

Every single one of these people are on this show for money making opportunities. Even though there are 2 engagements, I don't see either one of them actually working out. I also don't see Kendall and Joe working out and honestly, I think she can do better. When it comes down to it, even though it won't happen because of Leo being the POS, Kendall and Leo could work because of their backgrounds... both being LA kids. They are so ingrained into that life that neither one of them will be able to live elsewhere. And, I honestly don't see Joe in LA.

I am not fond of Raven but give that girl credit when she let Tia know what she thought about Colton!

I was excited for this cast but after 4 episodes, I'm bored. Same old show each time. Tia/Colton drama. Jordan/David drama. Only thing different this time is the guys are the ones whining when the girls go out with other men... usually it is the girls getting all worked up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:27 am

@havadrpepper
Thank goodness for choice and preference. I love every guy you don’t like. My favorite is Jason but, I’ve always liked the spirit and physicality and IMO good looks and gentlemanly natures of Kenny and Eric. Joe is handsome and loyal and a hardworking businessman in a dynamic field (believe it or not food, especially stores that care ethnic and specialty and prepared foods are an excellent place to invest $$ and/or sweat equity right now.) Best of all Joe knows what he wants and she is his only focus. Kendall is apparently not smart enough to realize the value of Joe to an odd duck like herself especially and that would be ok if she picked a different good guy, IMO. However, her choice of Leo would make me lose all hope and respect for her. I do not agree that they have similar backgrounds just because they are both from LA. found him to be trashy and dumb on Becca’s season before we even had the confirmation we have today. Recent disclosures proved that but I have the benefit of experience and the gift of discernment so Leo set off fire alarms for me, on sight.

I am hopeful for Joe and Kendall. A good, sincere man who loves you is an awesome commodity. JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:32 am

nikikass wrote:You know this season is whacked when you are totally into Jordan.

I need more Jordan.  He is really funny actually.  I am really enjoying him on BIP.  

Same here. Its because he's totally giving the viewers his real personality-- the ugly, the funny, the outrageous. The guy is born to be in a reality tv show.

I love his moments with Joe Grocery Story specially when they were cracking up about Leo and Kendall 'reenacting' a romantic novel. That was freaking hilarious giggling
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:47 pm

charriotoffire wrote:
nikikass wrote:You know this season is whacked when you are totally into Jordan.

I need more Jordan.  He is really funny actually.  I am really enjoying him on BIP.  

Same here.   Its because he's totally giving the viewers his real personality-- the ugly, the funny, the outrageous.  The guy is born to be in a reality tv show.

I love his moments with Joe Grocery Story specially when they were cracking up about Leo and Kendall 'reenacting' a romantic novel.  That was freaking hilarious giggling

@charriotoffire
@nikikass
What about when he did the runway walk out to the ocean to throw in the stuffed bear? Or his heartfelt plea to Jenna where he never even mentioned the word love only “like”. Or the fact that his outrageous outfit also has a matching jacket and pants. Jordan is roll on the floor funny, IMO. I agree with you. He’s reality tv gold. Him AND “his woman”   rofl hehehe

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:06 pm

Last night confirmed my suspicions. Watching BIP alone without the forum posters was nowheres near as much fun as previous episodes. Thank goodness it's back!!

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana