SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:15 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:@havadrpepper

I am hopeful for Joe and Kendall. A good, sincere man who loves you is an awesome commodity. JMO

Not sure it's a commodity but more a rarity on this show! Agree with you about being good and sincere though.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:16 pm

@Doats thank you for the lovely forum compliments. It’s always the members that make the show, IMO.
As far as Jordan, goes and I’m a not watching BIP, he is quite the entertainer. As far as real life is concerned, imo from the brief personal prospective shared with me, he is an azz and a player who needs to grow up. He is solely interested in excelling his brand.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:11 pm

My thoughts regarding Joe:
For all the talk about not understanding what was being said by Garrett, I feel the same about Joe. He mumbles. He gives me vibes of a Debbie downer . I’m still ok with him and Kendall but don’t see anything long term with them.

John:
Same thing with John. He talks in a funny way too but again, I’m ok with that and think he’s so lovable . Adorkable if you will. His dry jokes were cute. He should have asked if music makes you think , because it made Stevie Wonder Hugesmile

Kenny:
Smooth operator that one .

Jordan:
He proves that behind conceit lives an insecure person. His over confidence over compensates for his insecurities imo. It was nice to seem him humbled a bit in his apology to Jenna . Not sure what their future looks like. I don’t mind seeing his different sides though.

Leo :
I just wonder if he didn’t get called out for his dykpics would he have continued that nature with any of the girls here. It’s easy to spot his disingenuine nature watching it onscreen. Telling Chelsea it’s ok with Kendall if he kisses other girls. I think his “manly “ looks are so Fabio/Momoa-ish and that’s the connection the women there are making.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:29 pm

Doats wrote:Last night confirmed my suspicions. Watching BIP alone without the forum posters was nowheres near as much fun as previous episodes. Thank goodness it's back!!

Very kind of you to say so. yes

It was very frustrating as I couldn't get any answers. Support was down as well. Apparently they had a major issue and it took several hours to fix it.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:41 pm

So good to be back! Even Reddit was talking about it... hehehe
But nothing even compares to this, so THANK YOU for working in the shadows to make it happen! hearthumbsup
I was feeling for you there, it must be frustrating knowing you are powerless to fix it...glad it was not caused by some catastrophe either... praying for Hawaii right now! Praying
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:48 pm

Astrobach wrote:So good to be back! Even Reddit was talking about it... hehehe
But nothing even compares to this, so THANK YOU for working in the shadows to make it happen!  hearthumbsup
I was feeling for you there, it must be frustrating knowing you are powerless to fix it...glad it was not caused by some catastrophe either... praying for Hawaii right now! Praying

I’m getting updates from my friends in Hawaii. They’re prepared and on a hurricane watch.

Yes, thank you for what was done to get back online. This board does add another dimension to watching the show . bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:20 pm

The producers were trolling Arie and Lauren so hard with that little skit. laugh out loud I'm sure they're too dumb to even realise it though. JMO.

Leo makes me want to throw up. He's such a creeper, I have no idea what the women see in him. Kendall is an idiot, frankly.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:45 pm

Kendall knows what Leo is and is done with him, thank goodness. I honestly don’t think Kendall knows what she wants. She is so ingrained into partying in LA, doing BN events, shilling and flirting with guys that I hope she does not get into a relationship with anyone right now. She has been involved in reality tv even before TB so she knows what is going on and she does work once in awhile in production behind the scenes. Not sure what/who she works for but she has given glimpses in IG stories. She also has acting credits which is one reason why she and Leo can relate to each other.

Don’t get me wrong... I like Kendall. I just don’t think she is all in for love. She is having too much fun being recognizable. I really don’T think any of this cast that we have seen so far are ready for a relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:34 pm

WTF happened to Raven's face? I kept trying to figure it out, anyone?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:05 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:The only thing I find even passing on Leo is he has nice hands, but when I think of what he does with them Yuck. laugh out loud

I had to laugh at how quickly Lauren said yes after RE's mistake it was almost as quickly as she said it in real life. giggling cantstopl
@LoveDovez
I missed something, I think. What does Leo (whom I do NOT like btw) do with his hands that other men don’t that makes you so disgusted? Or, is it not for this forum?  Embarressed!

No where did I say what he did with his hand only when I think of what he does as each man does...*imo* . In fact, I gave him a compliment of having nice hands when I saw how long and nice they looked. Sorry that your mind took it to where I think you did... I'm now Rolling Eyes scratch
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:13 pm

gurlbrit wrote:WTF happened to Raven's face?  I kept trying to figure it out, anyone?

I think she was wearing heavy make up

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:07 am

Raven had horrible pink or purple eyeshadow that really looked bad on tv (and probably in person).

I like Joe but I'm not sure about him being a good match with Kendall. I think she might like a guy with more of an edge, hence her interest in Leo. I just don't find him attractive at all and I didn't like the preview where he's saying that he shouldn't have to tell Kendall that he was kissing Chelsea. It came across that he didn't care about either woman which is probably true.

I wish they'd stop showing so much of Colten/Tia and Jordan/Jenna and whoever is interested in her. There are so many others that I'd like to see do something other than talk about the drama.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana