SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:37 pm

petesiepoo wrote:I was looking forward to the sheer lighthearted absurdity of BIP, but my dislike of the characters overcame any viewing pleasure, so I turned it off early last night and deleted the series from my dvr. Just.too.much.dumb.

One thing I will say is that at least the cast members seem interested in one another this season. Last season they seemed to be more interested in taking a paid vacation at the beach.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:52 pm

Ayana wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Think about it... there was not a whole lot of bad being said about Leo during the filming of Becca's season and even during the airing of the season.

Actually, it was in May, when the first episode of the Bachelorette aired, that stuff first came about about Leo sexually harassing women but maybe Kendall wasn't lurking Reddit back then so she didn't know.

Yeah, it came out then but it wasn't front page news at that time. It was also hushed up quite quickly at that time as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:05 pm

Ah, Kamil in the opening shots. He is downright gorgeous.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:06 pm

Joe have some self respect and tell Kendall thanks but no thanks. You aren't her second best.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:08 pm

mizzoufan wrote: Joe have some self respect and tell Kendall thanks but no thanks.  You aren't her second best.
I think Kendall thinks what she has in common with Leo is geography because I don't see any other similarities.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:10 pm

LOL Wells just taking it all in.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:11 pm

Benoit to me isn't coming off as well this time as he did as in WG

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:11 pm

Imaginary briefcase! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:15 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: Joe have some self respect and tell Kendall thanks but no thanks.  You aren't her second best.
I think Kendall thinks what she has in common with Leo is geography because I don't see any other similarities.

I see two more similarities . They both have long hair on their head but none under their armpits. giggling
I’m thinking Leo gets his waxed too . Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:19 pm

Apparently Benoit got over Jenna in 10 minutes and now thinks Chelsea is very attractive. And he feels a connection...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:21 pm

TBH i am surprised Chelsea doesn't have more guys falling for her? i think she is the most attractive on bip atm - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:21 pm

i think Astrid is kinda boring for Kevin

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana