SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:48 pm

"Friends-without-benefits" -- a good description for Tia with Colton.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:17 pm

Amethyst wrote:"Friends-without-benefits" -- a good description for Tia with Colton.

I wouldn't even go that far. Not friends and no benefits.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:26 pm

Sprite wrote:
Amethyst wrote:"Friends-without-benefits" -- a good description for Tia with Colton.

I wouldn't even go that far. Not friends and no benefits.

Huge laugh out loud hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:31 pm

Oh my god that was a great date. Kenny did awesome. I would have died it that was me. Fun fun fun
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:41 pm

Tia still doesn't have a clue what Colton wants. Well I do and it ain't you sugar plum!

Does the man have to hit you over the head with it? He is just not that into you!!! Open your eyes.

I kind of feel as if Tia's storyline is being set up for the next Bette...just in case there are no options from the next season. Colton played her, she is heartbroken, yada, yada, yada, but now she is ready to find her one just like her pal Becca.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:45 pm

Sprite wrote:Tia still doesn't have a clue what Colton wants. Well I do and it ain't you sugar plum!

Does the man have to hit you over the head with it? He is just not that into you!!! Open your eyes.

I kind of feel as if Tia's storyline is being set up for the next Bette...just in case there are no options from the next season. Colton played her, she is heartbroken, yada, yada, yada, but now she is ready to find her one just like her pal Becca.

Could certainly be. They always need a few possibllities.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Sprite wrote:Tia still doesn't have a clue what Colton wants. Well I do and it ain't you sugar plum!

As to the bolded, I certainly hope not. I've seen more than enough of Tia already.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:05 pm

Tia! OMG, He's just not that into you!!!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:06 pm

I got here very late tonight but I am really enjoying Jordan and Annaliese. It was so sweet of him to plan that dinner at the beach. Kinda reminded me of The Office in Cabo but minus all the other people.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:06 pm

Tia is pissing me off big time. The point of paradise is to explore who is there. If he was interested in you, he would be seeking you out and he is not. She is trying to guilt him into picking her and he doesn't want to. Clearly he is not into you. I don't know how much more clear he can be.

She is coming across as so desperate. How embarrassing. Can't she see how pathetic she is being?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:08 pm

OMG.  I haven’t watched BIP in years.  Is it just me or is it this most vapid piece of crap ever? Tia and Colton should both go home, IMO.

I just found myself enjoying washing dishes more than watching TV. That’s never happened to me before. laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:09 pm

I agree with Bibi... he needed to go home. Unfortunately because of the IG photos of them on a date with Raven/Adam, we know he doesn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana