SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:16 pm

I wish these guys would just stop with the gossiping. It's worse than high school. Just focus on the girls you are interested in and mind your own business about everyone else.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:17 pm

alwaystulips wrote:OMG.  I haven’t watched BIP in years.  Is it just me or is it this most vapid piece of crap ever? Tia and Colton should both go home, IMO.

I just found myself enjoying washing dishes more than watching TV.  That’s never happened to me before.  laugh out loud

I think I cleaned the bathrooms during some past shows. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 623245435

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:19 pm

Colton is young. Colton is confused. Colton is not ready for a relationship. And as others have said before me, Colton is just not into Tia.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:21 pm

rofl @Kashathediva.  if I start cleaning bathrooms, all hope is lost.

Cant these girls see that John is the clear ace here?  C’mon ladies.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:29 pm

I'm sure Chris is happy to hear he was a back up for Tia if things with Colton didn't work out.

Bibi pulls the Colton card. No doubt producers told her so that she can continue with her 15 minutes.

Bye Wills and Nick. Sorry to see Wills go. Naturally Tia is p*ssed because it is hard to concentrate on her own relationship, when she has to watch Colton flirting with others. Guess what Tia? That means you are not interested in Chris and maybe you should be the one who eliminates herself. Please...I'm already tired of all her crying and whining.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:30 pm

I don't see Bibi sticking around too long after that move... the guys give out the roses next time round. If she doesn't get one from Colton, she is gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:32 pm

What is Wills lack of appeal to leave so early?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:54 pm

deadhorse

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:57 pm

No Becca tonight??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:58 pm

I see Becca, she's been on for a few minutes already. Chatted with Tia, now going to find Colton.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:59 pm

Thanks GA ... why is she on bip??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:01 pm

She came to talk to the girls. I didn't see what she told the girls, but I did see her take Tia aside, talk about Colton. I didn't listen to it all. She left Tia to go look for Colton, who was sobbing somewhere. She was going up the stairs, and it ended.

Preview shows her talking to him.

Outtakes now, Jordan in the pool with others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana