SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:56 am

Don't get me wrong, I like Kendall. But the longer I follow her on IG, I don't think she is ready to be in a long term relationship let alone settle down and get married. Joe is 6 years older than her and has more life experience behind him. Maybe even a relationship or 2. From what I remember of Kendall from Arie's season, she really hadn't had any relationships which could be why she is petrified of committing to anyone.

I'm just not feeling their relationship. I think we will hear all the "right things" on the reunion show but whether it continues once his time on DWTS is over, who knows.

IMO, the relationships that have a chance are Kevin/Astrid and Chris/Krystal. FWIW, Astrid was on a plane yesterday heading somewhere and has been silent since then... headed to be with Kevin for the finale??? Chris has been in LA for several days which is a lot closer to Krystal than when he is home in FL.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by limoncello Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:43 pm

So last time I was very impressed with how Kendall handled the confrontation with Leo and while watching last night's episode I felt like she threw it all out of the window. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 3806527698

Joe is very patient, constructive and fair. He's a keeper and deserves somebody who wants to be with him without having these kinds of second doubts. I don't necessarily find him physically attractive but his personality is uber sexy.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:51 pm

RS just posted some info on Jenna and Jordan -- not good news, either.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:19 pm

@suzq Whatever news it is about Jordan and Jenna, I cannot find it on his site. It's a mess!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:21 pm

There is a link on rs Twitter feel so bad for jordan
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:22 pm

Just watched last night's show and am so proud of my man Joe. I think Kendall just isn't ready for a real relationship with a real man. And as heartbreaking as it was to see Astrid and Kevin hit the skids, I think taking things slowly for Kevin is wise. She is a keeper and is giving him the room and patience that Joe is giving Kendall. I suspect Astrid will have a happier ending than Joe. But the bright side is I can fan girl over Joe on DWTS!

The rest of them - who cares. Except I have a soft spot for Jordan.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:51 pm

suzq wrote:RS just posted some info on Jenna and Jordan -- not good news, either.  

I am astounded at what people, as in Jenna, will actually put in writing!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:56 pm

Me, too! Texting convos can be really damaging! I think Jenna is very lucky that the reunion was pre-taped! I wonder which tabloids might pick this info up and how long it will take. I hope they publicly break up soon.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:04 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@suzq Whatever news it is about Jordan and Jenna, I cannot find it on his site. It's a mess!

In a nutshell... Jenna has been dating a guy she met before Paradise & after - still having an intimate relationship with him even though she got engaged to Jordan on the show. RS has text messages between Jenna and this guy .... where she says it was all for her business that she doesn't even like Jordan let alone love him and that after some time she will break up with him & get this... even try to make Jordan look bad if the other guy wants her to.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:06 pm

jojo47 wrote:
suzq wrote:RS just posted some info on Jenna and Jordan -- not good news, either.  

I am astounded at what people, as in Jenna, will actually put in writing!
The way she worded it made me think of Bentley, the ultimate sociopath of BN. Just horrible. Poor Jordan! Upset

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Call me naive but I am always surprised that anyone, Jenna in this case if the stories/texts are correct, can be so cruel. I can accept a bit of cheating at a family card game and little white lies, as in does this make my butt look fat, but never when people's feelings are involved. And if the stories are true then I feel really bad for Jordan.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:39 pm

Geez - where does the show find these people? Makes me question the values of society, in general.

Last edited by Norcalgal on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+62
whit90
Idlemess
RealityEscape
SafronSahara
Ayana