SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:54 am

sosleepy wrote:
Aria wrote:I'm on board for Blake as Bach! I feel like the show personally owes me after Arie!

I’m a lifer with this stupid show. In all of that time, I’ve been legitimately excited about two bachelors. That’s it. This franchise owes me. laugh out loud 

I’m still also totally ok with Peter and Ben 2.0 as choices too. But Blake is my #1.  I’ll be super disappointed if it’s Jason. He’s just same ole, same ole to me. Nothing exciting there, and I feel like I already know how this would play out for him.

LOL! They really owe you! 

The two times I was excited about a Bachelor, it got taken away from me (Reid, your favorite! And Roberto). I think that's why I'm just expecting it to be Jason right now, as he's the ONE guy in those four that I do not want...so, of course, it'll be him. I just feel like each of the other three guys would offer something unique or interesting, but with Jason, it really is same old in every way. I don't even dislike the guy, I just am so done with Bachelors who are so calculated and thirsty. With Blake, you'd get the honest raw, ugly emotion and I didn't know how badly I wanted that until this finale!

Aria

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:56 am

Linds911 wrote:Man Blake was sweating!! I still don't get how he was blindsided when he said after meeting her family that he had a feeling she would pick Garrett. Suspect

Well all that crying probably gives him a chance for the Bachelor now.

crew probably played with his emotions. If is easy. At this point they wanted him to believe he was the one because they wanted him to be devastated. So his inner self was doubting and the crew was feeding him BS... on top of thinking he was in love with her. same old same old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:58 am

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Dj9o-rYUcAA74NRKristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Garrett's ring #TheBacheloretteFinale pic.twitter.com/j7ASikrCGS
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:59 am

ok guys.... see you at the announcement of the next bach !! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:00 am

HEA wrote:I hope if it is Blake to do not see another BenF season...

Ben was so devastated at F2...... and became such a jerk during his season that I just could not watch more than a couple of episodes..

BenF looked very genuine although pissed off at the finale LMAO.

At least Blake was more classy. So there is hope I may watch his season

Blake is nothing like Ben F. to me. Actually, it’s Jason who gives me serious Ben F. vibes and I’ve said this before. In many places. I never liked Ben F. either, thought he was an a$$ to Ashley. I also see through Jason.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:00 am

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Dj9Weo3WsAEVpLH
Alexis Waters @awatazzz
when you realize there has been dolphins on every season but yours #TheBachelerotte pic.twitter.com/FpjBFDmVPJ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:00 am

Oy, that's such an ugly ring. 

Future F1s, don't try to find any meaning in the ring. Just pick the pretty one!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:02 am

I'm not used to seeing the ATFR before seeing the proposal this is weird.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 8367-910 thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 I_got_13 thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 E5kqdm15 thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:02 am

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Dj9dQJGVsAAS8vB
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
Garrett chooses his ring.  #TheBacheloretteFinale pic.twitter.com/JYAc5L1rpZ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:09 am

HEA wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Man Blake was sweating!! I still don't get how he was blindsided when he said after meeting her family that he had a feeling she would pick Garrett. Suspect

Well all that crying probably gives him a chance for the Bachelor now.

crew probably played with his emotions. If is easy. At this point they wanted him to believe he was the one because they wanted him to be devastated. So his inner self was doubting and the crew was feeding him BS... on top of thinking he was in love with her. same old same old.

yeah they probably did..

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 8367-910 thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 I_got_13 thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 E5kqdm15 thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:10 am

LoveDovez wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm sorry but this girl needs grief therapy over her dad imo.
See I've been trying not to get too spicy on this topic because I haven't lost a parent so maybe I just don't understand what that's like but it's friggin weird man.

I understand it perfectly... I lost my mother 13 years ago and there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about her, mention her in some way or just look at her picture and ask for her prayers and tell her that I miss her....

If you've never lost one ( I've lost both parents) please refrain from thinking you'd do this or you'd do that.. That's just it... You DON'T know what you would do!!!

I don’t want to hijack this topic, but do want to add my 2 cents.
From my own experience:
I don’t ever want to diminish a loss. Losing someone is a horrible thing, but it is a reality. We will eventually all go through this should we live long enough.
I truly understand the impact it can make on a person. I lost a brother horrifically when he was 18. I was not much older. I lost another brother at a young age after a horrible debilitating life long illness.
I do believe however, impact is one thing and defining who you are is another. Learn from that person and embrace the good. But don’t let it stunt you, define you or stifle you. Those lost, IMO, want their loved ones to live a life they could not and can’t in honor of them. I do not believe imo they would ever want me to be living a life for them. Be the best you, that’s who you are.
Again sorry for the soap box.
These 2 are simple minded lost souls. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:16 am

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Dj9isc5VsAE3yZa
Just one of Blake’s options. #TheBacheloretteFinale pic.twitter.com/nu1QvIXXe9
thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Dj9gJ8IUYAA7K31
Blake makes his entrance. #TheBacheloretteFinale pic.twitter.com/5vt8BaPkKK
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+78
timfan
Amethyst
Relalou
tiger
Lievta
Purplepat
Scooby
GypsySarah
bachfan218
FLChica
bluwavz