SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:23 am

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Dj9oqqJU0AE4XMn

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Dj-AMgGVAAAP_Sz
Variety @Variety
Will Becca's wedding to her winner be televised on ABC? #TheBachelorette bit.ly/2Mt73y4 pic.twitter.com/tkiK8dcME3

Last edited by Maddy on Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:25 am

And another 2 cents: that’s an old ladies ring. Just my opinion. What a staid relationship. Rolling Eyes cue the plaid flannel granny gowns.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:33 am

Maddy wrote:

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Those forehead kisses are so special- an expression of cherishing.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:45 am

DeAnna Stagliano @DeAnnaPappas
Gah, I remember those emotions so well...so exited to tell one yes & then terrified to tell the other no. It’s much like parenting. #TheBachelorette

DeAnna Stagliano @DeAnnaPappas
Becca just accepted her proposal. The bartender was so busy watching, she didn’t realize I needed another beer @AshleySpivey #thebachelorettefinale
https://mobile.twitter.com/DeAnnaPappas?p=s
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:52 am

lleyki wrote:
I’m sorry but did Becca actually talk about Blake getting in his head being an indication that he couldn’t handle a sick child?! Holy sh!t what a horrible thing to say. I have liked Becca all season but that comment was f!cking awful. IMO

If I were Blake I would have lost my sh!t on her.

So I wasn't the only one who had a WTF moment when she said that. So because Blake got in his head in a high stressed, highly emotional, not to mention extremely manipulative situation (and clearly in the end he wasn't wrong because according to her it was always Garrett), it means she's not sure he'd be able to handle real life situations like a sick child?

You mean the Blake who handled his mom banging his high school teacher/coach in a small town where everyone knew about it and survived? The Blake who handled and survived living through a school shooting and came out of all that a seemingly lovely, well adjusted, respectful and kind guy? I swear I yelled out to my television at that point, "STFU Becca. You chose Garrett because that's who you wanted, lame though I think he is and you're just pulling b.s. to "justify" your choice. Versus simply saying to Blake, "I just loved Garrett and not you".

I actually understood what she was trying to say. She watched her mom care for her dying dad and knows first hand what that takes from a partner. She saw Garrett as the best person for her if that situation would occur. If you’ve lost a parent from an illness as young as Becca it affects your choices in ways others don’t think about.

I just think this is funny because as I said, so the guy who has survived some horrific things in his life may not be dependable when life gets difficult but the man who bailed out on his marriage after two months, is. Okay, whatever...

Yet he's still the dude that dogged his Mother on national TV and that was enough for me to know that he needs years of therapy before ever trying to settle down. In fact, lots of time I thought Blake just said what he thought would score him more brownie points....IMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:58 am

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Dj9r6KnUcAIAug2
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
LOVE THESE TWO. #TheBacheloretteFinale pic.twitter.com/5zBd29oIf7
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:05 am

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Dj9Kim2UUAAc7Fq
Jordyn Taylor @jordynhtaylor
#TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/YKchZEAnnL
thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Dj9M7OuUwAAQRUt
*whispers* “I sent a man who owns a grocery store home in week one. It was a mistake. He was perfect. Help me.” #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/3oFF7doPjM
giggling
thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Dj9YmLAVsAEzRAE
What waterproof witchcraft is happening with Becca’s makeup here? Honestly how does my face achieve this even while dry? #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/H50INdp70Q
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:09 am

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Dj9OSPNVsAA5CjK
I don’t wanna read too much into body language but THIS DOES NOT SEEM FABULOUS, MY FRIENDS #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/ktBQLVvMVW
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:09 am

HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:so do you think guys the F3 (what is his name?) has chances?

Jason. Yes. It just depends who they want and who is a more willing puppet.

ha! true.

i did not see his exit but Blake was kinda spectacular with a lot of tears. I felt sorry for the guy. But I think he has already recovered. They all do. Give him another month... until he is announced next bach

To be honest, I would not be surprised if they asked Ben (ex Lauren) to be bachelor again....... It seems that his impossibility to fall in luv with BIP international was a pre-casting for the role no?

But Blake has this vibe around him and CH obviously adore him for the audience rating he brought back to the show.

Funny but I didn't feel all that sorry for the guy. I get that he got dumped but that's the show. The odds were against him from the start. The fact that he suspected that something was off and yet still carried on and on and on about a woman who in all honesty he knew for a few days. I saw shades of Ben H and his "unlovable" crap with his "I off doing this alone" after his dump.

Right now, Blake and Ben are my two least favourite for the lead. I don't think I could take all the crying from either of them. Of course I'll still watch, but I won't be happy about it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:11 am

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Dj9lizVU4AEWFZ4
It probably means nothing but... she ain’t wearing a ring, folks #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/Caj2K4YWMs
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:14 am

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:so do you think guys the F3 (what is his name?) has chances?
Jason. Yes. It just depends who they want and who is a more willing puppet.
ha! true.
i did not see his exit but Blake was kinda spectacular with a lot of tears. I felt sorry for the guy. But I think he has already recovered. They all do. Give him another month... until he is announced next bach
To be honest, I would not be surprised if they asked Ben (ex Lauren) to be bachelor again....... It seems that his impossibility to fall in luv with BIP international was a pre-casting for the role no?
But Blake has this vibe around him and CH obviously adore him for the audience rating he brought back to the show.
Funny but I didn't feel all that sorry for the guy. I get that he got dumped but that's the show. The odds were against him from the start. The fact that he suspected that something was off and yet still carried on and on and on about a woman who in all honesty he knew for a few days. I saw shades of Ben H and his "unlovable" crap with his "I off doing this alone" after his dump.
Right now, Blake and Ben are my two least favourite for the lead. I don't think I could take all the crying from either of them. Of course I'll still watch, but I won't be happy about it.
I'm totally with you, @Sprite! I'll watch whoever it's gonna be, but I want Jason!!! Praying
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+78
timfan
Amethyst
Relalou
tiger
Lievta
Purplepat
Scooby
GypsySarah
bachfan218
FLChica
bluwavz