SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:20 am

Maddy wrote:thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Dj9lizVU4AEWFZ4
Jordyn Taylor @jordynhtaylor
It probably means nothing but... she ain’t wearing a ring, folks #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/Caj2K4YWMs

Did this person not watch the show? Becca was with Blake. Technically, they still hadn't shown the proposal on the show, even though we knew it was coming. Once she came out with Garrett she showed off the ring to CH.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:25 am

Sprite wrote:
Maddy wrote:thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Dj9lizVU4AEWFZ4
It probably means nothing but... she ain’t wearing a ring, folks #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/Caj2K4YWMs

Did this person not watch the show? Becca was with Blake. Technically, they still hadn't shown the proposal on the show, even though we knew it was coming. Once she came out with Garrett she showed off the ring to CH.

Yep and talk about Jordyn micro-analyzing Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:29 am

Becca is the worst Bachelorette I've ever watch honestly hope she and her trash fiancee dissapear, whats more funny is she criticized certain other women for who she was and his fiancee it's going to transform her into that, she is becoming what she didn't like, I don't normaly want bad things to happen to people but I do hope she learns a lesson to use in her next relationshipJMO.laugh out loud.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:31 am

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Dj92lWcWsAAgMKs
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
And my final #TheBachelorette recap of the season is LIVE, rose lovers! Thanks as always for taking this "journey" with me. share.ew.com/xNxlebi cc: @BacheloretteABC pic.twitter.com/U82Svo9QIa
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:36 am

Becca, I say this with all the kindness I can muster, "what the He** were you thinking?" I am glad G is off my screen and if I don't hear about him, his double taps, his apology,his people etc again, it will be a good thing.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:52 am

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Dj9ow4EUYAA3ZV2
“Before you go further, there’s something that I need to say.” “I attended the Women’s March.” #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/JIPzMMmLV5
giggling
thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Dj9pb93VsAENZBs
#TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/63MASMyR1w
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:53 am

Am so very happy for Becca and Garrett and wish them all the happiness in the world
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:09 am

BGlover wrote:Am so very happy for Becca and Garrett and wish them all the happiness in the world
So do i. I think she had a tough choice but I do see Garrett as being her best match - at least from the little that we've seen and know.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:44 am

WOW! So much to address but I’ll start with the end...which is that I saw BnG on Jimmy Kimmel who made a little game to see if they really got to know each other with some questions they answered separately. One question was «  what is the name of your fiance’s  High School? «  replies: from Becca : » Manteca High » Garrett: «  Minnesota High » Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the winner of this season of The Bachelorette. Sorry, he failed American Geography. I mean... I fell out of my chair, but maybe it’s just me.
Random thoughts: I noticed a continuity problem with the famous final rose...after Garrett proposes and Becca accepted, they kiss, and then there is a shot of them, jumping for joy together saying ‘ WE’RE ENGAGED » and he IS WEARING HIS ROSE ON THE LAPEL, right BEFORE they show her asking him or giving him the rose. So the whole ‘ where is the final rose ‘ on the TMZ picture is legit, and it looks like Garrett took it off for some reason, maybe put it in his pocket....who knows. But they did not film after those photos as some Speculated.
I thought Blake was really classy in the Live viewing and you could tell he still felt the emotions of that blindsided heartbreak. Becca’s words to him were the same old, rehearsed and repeated one, I could not feel any empathy from her, ( even as she said ’ I did not want to hurt anyone’ , well,why would you sign up for this circus then?) she sounded fake and just polite and knowing she is being watched. Her body language was very stiff and distanced.
Especially  when we see her all giddy like a schoolgirl when she comes in with Garrett on her arm. So, they look really happy for sure, but I couldn’t help noticing that SHE was certainly answering most questions and G was looking at her for help or approval it seemed, like ‘did I do this right?’  She coached him on what to say for sure on the IG issue. ( could hear the same vocabulary and sentences repeated by both)  I am glad they talked about it, but he still repeated that those likes meant nothing or at least did not represent him blah blah... taking 0 responsabillity for what it meant and why it caused the polemic it did. They worked through it and grew stronger. OK. Let’s see how this plays out in real life. Speaking of Becca coaching or leading him, for a woman who wanted to have a 50/50 Partner relationship, she is doing the heavy lifting, from what we see. And to top it off...SHE is the one driving the freaking old van in the parking lot...NOT him. So there’s that. As long as he does what she coaches him to do, he’ll be the good, happy dog man who loves her and ‘ has her back’ . And to make it rhyme ...I’ll be back.
All IMHOAA. TO BE CONTINUED.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:51 am

N
Astrobach wrote:WOW! So much to address but I’ll start with the end...which is that I saw BnG on Jimmy Kimmel who made a little game to see if they really got to know each other with some questions they answered separately. One question was «  what is the name of your fiance’s  High School? «  replies: from Becca : » Manteca High » Garrett: «  Minnesota High » Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the winner of this season of The Bachelorette. Sorry, he failed American Geography. I mean... I fell out of my chair, but maybe it’s just me.
Random thoughts: I noticed a continuity problem with the famous final rose...after Garrett proposes and Becca accepted, they kiss, and then there is a shot of them, jumping for joy together saying ‘ WE’RE ENGAGED » and he IS WEARING HIS ROSE ON THE LAPEL, right BEFORE they show her asking him or giving him the rose. So the whole ‘ where is the final rose ‘ on the TMZ picture is legit, and it looks like Garrett took it off for some reason, maybe put it in his pocket....who knows. But they did not film after those photos as some Speculated.
I thought Blake was really classy in the Live viewing and you could tell he still felt the emotions of that blindsided heartbreak. Becca’s words to him were the same old, rehearsed and repeated one, I could not feel any empathy from her, ( even as she said ’ I did not want to hurt anyone’ , well,why would you sign up for this circus then?) she sounded fake and just polite and knowing she is being watched. Her body language was very stiff and distanced.
Especially  when we see her all giddy like a schoolgirl when she comes in with Garrett on her arm.  So, they look really happy for sure, but I couldn’t help noticing that SHE was certainly answering most questions and G was looking at her for help or approval it seemed, like ‘did I do this right?’  She coached him on what to say for sure on the IG issue. ( could hear the same vocabulary and sentences repeated by both)  I am glad they talked about it, but he still repeated that those likes meant nothing or at least did not represent him blah blah... taking 0 responsabillity for what it meant and why it caused the polemic it did. They worked through it and grew stronger. OK. Let’s see how this plays out in real life. Speaking of Becca coaching or leading him, for a woman who wanted to have a 50/50 Partner relationship, she is doing the heavy lifting, from what we see. And to top it off...SHE is the one driving the freaking old van in the parking lot...NOT him. So there’s that. As long as he does what she coaches him to do, he’ll be the good, happy dog man who loves her and ‘ has her back’ . And to make it rhyme ...I’ll be back.
All IMHOAA. TO BE CONTINUED.

Get outta my head, @Astrobachgiggling

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:09 am

@Chgohighonlife hearthumbsup Good night!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:04 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Linds911 wrote:So Blake had a feeling she was going to pick Garrett.. then why was he so distraught when it came true?

He's letting his emotions get way into his head.

Of course he was in his head. He loved her. He knew she cared for him. He had doubts but she’s become a soap caliber actor and he couldn’t be sure till the end. JMO

And seeing how he felt at the end of their LCD and what she said at the end of the night I would think she was picking Blake. He seemed to be at a much more calm place after the LCD than after MTP.

Blake and Becca both handled the after pretty well but I thought her comment about being in his head and maybe not being able to handle if someone was sick... like a child was jaw dropping. She must be forgetting how in her head she was the last few weeks and especially after she met Arie’s family. Does that mean she couldn’t handle a sick child? Seriously?!? no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 11 - Aug 6th FRC - ATFR - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+78
timfan
Amethyst
Relalou
tiger
Lievta
Purplepat
Scooby
GypsySarah
bachfan218
FLChica
bluwavz