SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 23 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by SpinCycle Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:40 am

whit90 wrote:JMO I was referring to the topic of Arie being brought over and over and yes I contributed to that . I just don’t understand why we are bringing up the past on both couples. Since this topic started of with a recent podcast that B&G were on.
Sorry we will just have to disagree!

And how long is this podcast was released (3 months ago). ***edit***

Last edited by SpinCycle on Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:49 am

SpinCycle wrote:
whit90 wrote:JMO I was referring to the topic of Arie being brought over and over and yes I contributed to that . I just don’t understand why we are bringing up the past on both couples. Since this topic started of with a recent podcast that B&G were on.
Sorry we will just have to disagree!

And how long is this podcast was released (3 months ago). Its not even recent also, when someone brought this up now it's ok for you but when I just reply to the topic regarding inclusion of Arie now you question me. Hmm.

This is a discussion thread not a fan thread ! You have your opinion and I have mine .
Never questioned you just disagreed JMO
Have a wonderful night !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:48 am

It is a discussion thread but I swear I didn't know for who until I re-read the title! giggling Too much discussion about other contestants or couples besides Becca and Garrett to tell who's thread it is IMO.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:07 am

IMO Becca only became the Bette because of her on air rejection by Arie. Recent events gave insights for some (not all) into what caused his about face. The mention of him is all about her and how she wound up on the path to Garrett, like it or not. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:12 am

Is it really that serious? I mean, who are these people to get worked up about. Are they even on the Celeb D-list?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:33 am

I think it’s time members review the site rules.
Emphasis on multiquoting, baiting, shading and shaming other members
Posts will be edited, deleted and repeat offenders will be offered free holiday vacations in keeping a peaceful form spirit.
Thank you.

I locked this thread for clean up. Please take note. Thanks.
Let’s keep the topic on topic as much as possible and NOT on other members.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:20 pm

Minney wrote:It is a discussion thread but I swear I didn't know for who until I re-read the title! giggling   Too much discussion about other contestants or couples besides Becca and Garrett to tell who's thread it is IMO.

People are bored and antsy before the new season. Same thing every year....spats between fans and non fans. My couple is better than yours. On and on, round and round...every year!

I don't follow any of them...even the ones I like. I catch up here. I go through all of their threads....other than Colton since I'm trying to stay unspoiled. It makes no difference to me how many followers they have or don't have. That number is not what is going to make them a successful couple. In fact, I think it is sometimes detrimental for the relationship. I wish more of them would just concentrate on the relationship and worry less about likes and shilling. I get that is part of the reality these days because it brings in the cash, but I wish more of them would go back to their old jobs and maybe do an ad here and there. Unfortunately, I think the reason most of these people are on the show is because they are either attention seekers/actors/models or at a cross roads where they are looking to get out of whatever field they are in. Even the ones with seemingly successful careers...see Andi and Rachel...both ended up moving on to other things. People like JoJo and Jillian stayed in the same field, but seemed to have expanded that career. IMO the only one who truly stayed in her field, went back to work with minimal shilling is Ashley. Who knows if she would have had the same opportunities been available to her when she was the lead?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:36 pm

^^ I agree with many of your points, @Sprite. Ashley was Bachelorette season 7 which debuted May 2011 - a lifetime ago in terms of SM advancement and shilling! It's interesting to me that the partners of successful Bachelorette couples - Ryan, JP, Chris, Bryan & Jordan - all remained in their careers, while capitalizing on other opportunities. IMO.

The topic of Becca and GG's podcast with Kaitlyn was not discussed when it first aired. It's understandable IMO since Becca revealed her countless hookups with strangers and gross Garrett revealed poop habits and nose picking. 

IMO, TPTB simply "put lipstick on a pig" to make Becca seem like a prize as Bachelorette. For those unfamiliar with that term, the Urban Dictionary defines it as: "make someone look appealing when it won't work or will only deceive the dumbest of people." GG is a man of limited intelligence IMO so it worked quite well..

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:41 pm

FLChica wrote:^^ I agree with many of your points, @Sprite. Ashley was Bachelorette season 7 which debuted May 2011 - a lifetime ago in terms of SM advancement and shilling! It's interesting to me that the partners of successful Bachelorette couples - Ryan, JP, Chris, Bryan & Jordan - all remained in their careers, while capitalizing on other opportunities. IMO.

The topic of Becca and GG's podcast with Kaitlyn was not discussed when it first aired. It's understandable IMO since Becca revealed her countless hookups with strangers and gross Garrett revealed poop habits and nose picking. 

IMO, TPTB simply "put lipstick on a pig" to make Becca seem like a prize as Bachelorette. For those unfamiliar with that term, the Urban Dictionary defines it as: "make someone look appealing when it won't work or will only deceive the dumbest of people." GG is a man of limited intelligence IMO so it worked quite well..

Becca is hardly the only lead this was done with.Many of them were no prize. Usually people who are a real genuine prize, don't want to associate themselves with this show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:57 pm

Sprite wrote:
Minney wrote:It is a discussion thread but I swear I didn't know for who until I re-read the title! giggling   Too much discussion about other contestants or couples besides Becca and Garrett to tell who's thread it is IMO.

People are bored and antsy before the new season. Same thing every year....spats between fans and non fans. My couple is better than yours. On and on, round and round...every year!

I don't follow any of them...even the ones I like. I catch up here. I go through all of their threads....other than Colton since I'm trying to stay unspoiled. It makes no difference to me how many followers they have or don't have. That number is not what is going to make them a successful couple. In fact, I think it is sometimes detrimental for the relationship. I wish more of them would just concentrate on the relationship and worry less about likes and shilling. I get that is part of the reality these days because it brings in the cash, but I wish more of them would go back to their old jobs and maybe do an ad here and there. Unfortunately, I think the reason most of these people are on the show is because they are either attention seekers/actors/models or at a cross roads where they are looking to get out of whatever field they are in. Even the ones with seemingly successful careers...see Andi and Rachel...both ended up moving on to other things. People like JoJo and Jillian stayed in the same field, but seemed to have expanded that career. IMO the only one who truly stayed in her field, went back to work with minimal shilling is Ashley. Who knows if she would have had the same opportunities been available to her when she was the lead?

I want to provide a different POV while respecting yours.
Being someone who has lived in a multitude of places and am currently on my 3rd career track, I don’t have first-hand experience in returning to any of my old jobs nor have I ever entertained the idea of returning to a place I used to live (I might if the life opportunities there became interesting). Family ties remain strong even when we children leave the nest, and friendship bonds remain intact if they are strong regardless of distance. Work skills are surprising transferable even if job descriptions appear to be vastly different. I don’t view relocating or changing careers as “risktaking”; moreso as a personality trait - a seeker of change and liking the challenge of newness that taps into creative problem solving and is therefore stimulating.
As they say, “Different strokes for different folks”.

People who come off the show have a flood of opportunities and with that comes decisionmaking. IMO what decisions are made aren’t so much about how strong or weak their relationship is but rather about how they, as a couple, approach change. Some value the comfort of known places/work while others like the excitement of new places/work.
JMO
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:38 pm

@notarose I understand what you are saying, but you chose to get a new job, move etc. Why would you go back if you wanted a change? I'm not saying that it is a bad thing for them to get new careers out of this. All I'm saying is that many of them are at a cross roads and that is why they go on this show …  to use it for the opportunities it presents.

I guess I just admire the ones who went back to a relatively normal life while still taking advantage of opportunities. A perfect example of this for me is someone like Chris Lambton. He was a school teacher who came home when his mother was ill to help his dad and brothers in the family business. A customer sent his photo to the show and he went. He didn't get Ali, but he did find love with Payton as a result of the show. Also, because of his personality, charm, looks and knowledge in the gardening business he got his own show and appearance gigs on Good Morning America. He has the best of both worlds, but he built on from his roots when he took advantage of opportunities presented. Similar thing with Jillian, Dr.Travis Stork and Jesse Palmer.

The ones who go on to become SM influencers, bloggers, podcasters...seriously how many of these do we really need? And how many more can possibly be absorbed by SM? They are nothing more than D list celebrities who at some point...faster in an oversaturated market...will become irrelevant as the newest and shiniest crop come rolling out. That is why they are so desperate to kiss up to tptb and come back and debase themselves any chance they get.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:27 pm

I really do not understand Garrett with his latest IG post. Is he really that disgusting that he makes a post on how he farts and what his face looks like. Sorry but IMO this is the most disgusting couple in recent years. He acts like a child not a man. To think Becca thinks this is funny is so tasteless JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom