SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 40 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by notarose Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:25 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:I just had a thought, not like rocket science or anything, but, I can't imagine wanting to break up with a fiancé and first having to run it through a PR person first.  I remember the Andi Dorfman debacle tap-dance.  I guess that is the price to pay for going on reality tv.

Colton announced 1 year after his stint as Bach that he was no longer under contract. That may apply to Becca’s Bette contract.
IMO Becca is in a different position because of her cohosting the official podcast as well as the LIVE show with Ben. Given they are both franchise jobs I too see PR being involved if there is a breakup to announce. Also if her Bette contract was 2 years.
Sucks :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by just me Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:37 pm

It is still my opinion that they will at some point continue being together. I tend to focus on the positives -not the negatives. To find someone who will be faithful to you, love you even when your opinions are not the same and be a future loving father or mother is hard to find in this callous world. They see the bigger picture of their relationship- we see glimpses, comments (that can be mis-interpreted), instagram posts that are viewed through our interpretation and judge on our own ideologies. I choose not to pass judgement on others since I do not walk in their shoes, know their every thought or all they are dealing with. It is Becca and Garrett's lives and their decisions to make- only theirs. IMO
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:00 pm

Becca hasn’t been wearing her ring. She wasn’t wearing it on the most recent episode of BHH, & she wasn’t wearing it when she was hanging out with her friends recently. If I’m being positive, my positivity is that is that I think it’s great that Becca won’t raise kids with Garrett & have him pass his “opinions” (read: bigotry) on to them. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:Becca hasn’t been wearing her ring. She wasn’t wearing it on the most recent episode of BHH, & she wasn’t wearing it when she was hanging out with her friends recently. If I’m being positive, my positivity is that is that I think it’s great that Becca won’t raise kids with Garrett & have him pass his “opinions” (read: bigotry) on to them. All jmo.

@ReneeM
Thank you for that info. I knew she was smart and strong enough to leave him. Here’s to her finding a real man who can find his manhood in paying his half of their bills instead of being a full time, broke jerk with the proverbial chip on his shoulder. He has finally stopped pretending to kiss her a** so she can now drop her dependents down to Minno.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:18 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:I just had a thought, not like rocket science or anything, but, I can't imagine wanting to break up with a fiancé and first having to run it through a PR person first.  I remember the Andi Dorfman debacle tap-dance.  I guess that is the price to pay for going on reality tv.

@nuts2uiam
Becca now owes her entire livelihood to SM and her following is based on the couple created from two stints of the Bachelor franchise. She must be VERY careful to break up in a way that does not cause her fan base to lose interest and definitely not cause lots of fans to unfollow her. She’s tiptoeing through a minefield. She caused people to care about Garrett. His views are controversial but, not unique. Many of their followers agree with him and will resent her if it’s clear that disagreement in basic values was a major factor in their breakup. I’m pretty sure it was one of many reasons but it’s too late to make that case in this political environment. Their narrative should be more about his willingness to let her work her butt off for the past two years while he and Minno played cheerleader but, she made him seem like Prince Charming instead of a big lazy oaf willing to live off her, forever. Now, he’s taking pictures with an EMS training manual so, that narrative is compromised. He looks like the defender and member of first responders and she looks like...?

Her publicists have not been able to do their jobs either because she’s so conflicted or, they’re lousy at it or maybe because they’ve done such a good job of making them a perfect couple. In any case, at the end of the day, I think her  personal popularity will preserve most of her following and his true views as they’re being revealed will likely net him the following he’s after so, it may work out. I hope so, for her sake. Garrett, I couldn’t dislike more because I just hate everything he represents but, he’s in a very precarious position and exacting damage she can’t control with all the power she herself gave him. What a MESS! She will have to learn to think and to choose men with Her head. Everything else gets you in trouble.
All IMO.
Very well put.

Looking at social blade stats..(Delete if not allowed) . Becca is losing on average 7500 followers a month right now. Her engagement rank is actually lower than Garrett’s. Garrett is averaging only about 13k less likes on his photos.
I hope it picks back up for her after this Minnesota hiatus or an announcement... which it probably will once a statement is made.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:10 am

I’m more likely to follow Becca if they’re split. I don’t like Garrett and wasn’t the least bit interested in them as a couple. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:21 am

albean99 wrote:I’m more likely to follow Becca if they’re split. I don’t like Garrett and wasn’t the least bit interested in them as a couple. JMO

Same. Becca is about 500x more interesting to me as someone who stood her ground against idiocy and bigotry, even as it came from someone she loved... then as the passive fiancé who white washed away some very questionable opinions in the name of “bachelor 8 week fiancé love.”
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:25 am

I'm a fact-loving (a.k.a. truth-loving) person that values diverse opinions as well. It's easy to understand why/how Becca's engagement rank is decreasing while G's has increased. Becca has 2 posts in the last month vs. 8 posts for G, not including his IG stories.

Garrett's style of posting has changed, probably from taking the advice of those with greater SM savvy that he follows/tags/interacts with on SM. He's including quotes from famous people, videos, song lyrics and easily relatable images with babies and patriotic pride.

IIRC, Garrett demanded and received a financial settlement from his former wife after only a few weeks of marriage. Seems the financial benefits have been far greater from his 2 year entanglement with Becca. He's gotta protect that easy-money cash flow IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:07 pm

FLChica wrote:I'm a fact-loving (a.k.a. truth-loving) person that values diverse opinions as well. It's easy to understand why/how Becca's engagement rank is decreasing while G's has increased. Becca has 2 posts in the last month vs. 8 posts for G, not including his IG stories.

Garrett's style of posting has changed, probably from taking the advice of those with greater SM savvy that he follows/tags/interacts with on SM. He's including quotes from famous people, videos, song lyrics and easily relatable images with babies and patriotic pride.

IIRC, Garrett demanded and received a financial settlement from his former wife after only a few weeks of marriage. Seems the financial benefits have been far greater from his 2 year entanglement with Becca. He's gotta protect that easy-money cash flow IMO.

@FLChica
Thank you for that info. I feel totally vindicated and wish Becca the best. Thank God that house deal fell through!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:33 pm

albean99 wrote:I’m more likely to follow Becca if they’re split. I don’t like Garrett and wasn’t the least bit interested in them as a couple. JMO

I agree.
A hundred million likes and counting @albean99. There is that missing link with Garrett that turns me the heck off.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:46 pm

FMG2015 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@nuts2uiam
Becca now owes her entire livelihood to SM and her following is based on the couple created from two stints of the Bachelor franchise. She must be VERY careful to break up in a way that does not cause her fan base to lose interest and definitely not cause lots of fans to unfollow her. She’s tiptoeing through a minefield. She caused people to care about Garrett. His views are controversial but, not unique. Many of their followers agree with him and will resent her if it’s clear that disagreement in basic values was a major factor in their breakup. I’m pretty sure it was one of many reasons but it’s too late to make that case in this political environment. Their narrative should be more about his willingness to let her work her butt off for the past two years while he and Minno played cheerleader but, she made him seem like Prince Charming instead of a big lazy oaf willing to live off her, forever. Now, he’s taking pictures with an EMS training manual so, that narrative is compromised. He looks like the defender and member of first responders and she looks like...?

Her publicists have not been able to do their jobs either because she’s so conflicted or, they’re lousy at it or maybe because they’ve done such a good job of making them a perfect couple. In any case, at the end of the day, I think her  personal popularity will preserve most of her following and his true views as they’re being revealed will likely net him the following he’s after so, it may work out. I hope so, for her sake. Garrett, I couldn’t dislike more because I just hate everything he represents but, he’s in a very precarious position and exacting damage she can’t control with all the power she herself gave him. What a MESS! She will have to learn to think and to choose men with Her head. Everything else gets you in trouble.
All IMO.
Very well put.

Looking at social blade stats..(Delete if not allowed) . Becca is losing on average 7500 followers a month right now. Her engagement rank is actually lower than Garrett’s. Garrett is averaging only about 13k less likes on his photos.
I hope it picks back up for her after this Minnesota hiatus or an announcement... which it probably will once a statement is made.

Becca will gain some (not loads, but some) I reckon if she comes out with a strong statement expressing that their political views are different and that's why they broke up. A lot of people won't follow her while they perceive her as supporting Garrett and his views in any way.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:29 pm

Listened to BHH podcast this morning....

They had a grandma, mom, and daughter fans on.
The 90 year old grandma referenced that she thought Rachel got married recently which Rachel confirmed. The grandma then asked Becca is she is married too which Becca said she is not but she has a dog.

It’s getting more and more obvious she is waiting for the 2yr mark. It seems she/they could make the ring’s worth pretty quick with shilling why drag it out over another week when clearly they must’ve separated when she left to Minnesota on June 29th.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom