SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:53 pm

I mean no freaking way they spent 6 hours kissing on top of this lighthouse! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:57 pm

HEA wrote:I mean no freaking way they spent 6 hours kissing on top of this lighthouse! cantstopl

Of course not. scratch

They probably do the heritage walk... including the lighthouse, then a picnic on the heads somewhere then a seaplane tour or something. :detective

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:13 pm

stoneleigh wrote:
HEA wrote:I mean no freaking way they spent 6 hours kissing on top of this lighthouse! cantstopl

Of course not.  scratch

They probably do the heritage walk... including the lighthouse, then a picnic on the heads somewhere then a seaplane tour or something. :detective

Then change of clothes and piggyback can be same day. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:22 pm

They just change clothes cause they feel like it. If you look at Britts zoo date, her skirt changed half way through the day for no reason. I don’t think there has to be a reason for a wardrobe change.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:22 pm

For the record I don’t think the piggyback and lighthouse is the same day. If only we had scaps of the HTD promo. We then might be able to match some stuff up
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:29 pm

spangler wrote:They just change clothes cause they feel like it. If you look at Britts zoo date, her skirt changed half way through the day for no reason. I don’t think there has to be a reason for a wardrobe change.

Looks like the same skirt from start to finish to me? What have I missed?

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:33 pm

stoneleigh wrote:
spangler wrote:They just change clothes cause they feel like it. If you look at Britts zoo date, her skirt changed half way through the day for no reason. I don’t think there has to be a reason for a wardrobe change.

Looks like the same skirt from start to finish to me? What have I missed?
I agree
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:53 am

Before the zoo date she boarded the boat in a floral skirt I’m pretty sure?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:13 am

spangler wrote:Before the zoo date she boarded the boat in a floral skirt I’m pretty sure?

I think you might be confusing her dates - is this the outfit you're thinking of?  Her first date on the harbour?

Copied from her thread:

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Yes, Britt has a yacht day with Nick. Its on Daily Mail. I can't link as I am using the app.Maybe Bobbette can do it.

On it thumbsup Another different outfit for Britt - That's the 4th different date outfit at least that we've seen (two red, one white, now this one).

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 ZGya1Be

Source

They were definitely hiding her dates IMO - these would have been easy pics for the paparrazos to get.  They look really relaxed and happy Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:26 am

@Bobette I think you're right. The floral top is from her first single date where Nick picks her up in a boat and they play foot golf.
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:44 am

@Rikkim Yep. yes I don't see how the lighthouse and piggyback can be on the same day - it would take hours to set up all their camera year at a location - would be nonsensical to go from a city location to a country one for no good reason.  Also why would she change from a red and white outfit to very similar red and white outfit - makes no sense.  IMO they are definitely different dates.

ETA:  IMO it's possible, since Nick's Dad has health issues, that he couldn't travel overseas and that Nick instead took the final 2 to see him before they left for New Caledonia.  The foliage in the piggy clip is very similar to the foliage when he's asking his Dad for advice, IMO.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Scree108

Piggy:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Scree109

Lighthouse:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 371f4e10

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:59 am

It has beed discussed numerous time on this forum that prods add moments that we do not see when the episode is aired.

example this season is nick with 1on1 with Broooke : someone shut the light off please. thank you.

it happens often that we are trying to sleuth a moment that never came also.

So IMO, counting the number of outfits is a moot point. On top of that, the temperature in Noumea was around 27°C, why would they wear a long dress and a long sleeves shirt in an exotic place like this?

I also google to check the foliage in New Caledonia and I would be extremely surprised if this piggyback was taped there.

for me, prods edited the same way they did since episode 1, they made sure to do not include anything about the F1 at all in their teaser because they wanted us to guess between britt and brooke.

And leaving a garden that wild? Really? Aussie, British, Canadian, our grass must be perfectly cut. Her majesty the Queen would put us in jail if we don’t! rofl no way this field is part of their garden!

my opinion

Last edited by HEA on Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF