SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:09 am

Bobette wrote:ETA:  IMO it's possible, since Nick's Dad has health issues, that he couldn't travel overseas and that Nick instead took the final 2 to see him before they left for New Caledonia.  The foliage in the piggy clip is very similar to the foliage when he's asking his Dad for advice, IMO.

A different pic to compare foliage:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Mk6CmcY

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Scree109

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:13 am

Not a match for me. Again grass is too wild and high for a garden and the view on top by a drown confirms it imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:18 am

I'm not suggesting the piggyback happens at his Dad's actual house in the backyard Rolling Eyes  I'm sure Nick would have loads of favourite "bushy spots" around where he grew up where he could take Britt for a pre-meet-Dad-piggyback and chat.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:31 am

Has this link been posted? I recall someone posting Bernadette's behind the scenes pic of Nick the other day, where his shirt in the behind the scenes pic at his Dad's house matches the shirt he's wearing with his Dad in the scap.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6093015/Nick-Honey-Badger-Cummins-family-Facebook-friends-frontrunner.html
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:36 am

Bobette wrote:I'm not suggesting the piggyback happens at his Dad's actual house in the backyard Rolling Eyes  I'm sure Nick would have loads of favourite "bushy spots" around where he grew up where he could take Britt for a pre-meet-Dad-piggyback and chat.

The green foliage in the piggyback clip looks nothing like anything around Logan where Nick's dad is.

Here are all the photos from the sale of the house. Here

If you go through them you can see the little garden bit where Nick meets his Dad. Also... note everything is NOT green because there is a drought. There's no way the piggyback screencap is from this area. It's all farmland type stuff.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:47 am

Look at the right hand side of the pool. There's the foliage in the screencap. yes

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 510-qa10

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:55 am

I live on the Gold Coast and it is very plausible that the piggy back SC is in Logan or surrounding suburbs like Mount Tambourine which is a 20-35 min drive. The landscape here varies, you could walk from dry flat landscap into green overgrown foliage in 10 minutes
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:05 am

Bachbee wrote:I live on the Gold Coast and it is very plausible that the piggy back SC is in Logan or surrounding suburbs like Mount Tambourine which is a 20-35 min drive. The landscape here varies, you could walk from dry flat landscap into green overgrown foliage in 10 minutes  

But then you would be adding a 'date' part into the meeting the family bit, including a change of clothes. So if that was the case there would have to be at least one extra episode to fit it all in (which I would love by the way). no idea

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:38 pm

Can someone confirm that Nick is wearing a white long sleeve shirt in the HTD ad with the blond dad?

thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:18 pm

HEA wrote:Can someone confirm that Nick is wearing a white long sleeve shirt in the HTD ad with the blond dad?

thank you

He's not.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:46 pm

stoneleigh wrote:
HEA wrote:Can someone confirm that Nick is wearing a white long sleeve shirt in the HTD ad with the blond dad?

thank you

He's not.

Thanks.

Still highly possible the changed after the camel ride. Smelling like a camel is a slang expression and it is said that the regurgitation is really nasty and heavy smell. So a shower and new clothes would work. Since HTD teaser show nick in a white T-shirt, then we have proof it is possible!!

So if not camels, then activity after or before the lighthouse. I hardly envision a full date of kissing on top of lighthouse, a full date of piggyback in a field. But both? And that can be only F3 date in my mind.

Anyway. Waiting HTD teaser now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:01 pm

Could Britt be wearing a jumpsuit in the shot of her being piggy backed by nick? As maybe the F2 date is at Pocquereux Randonnees, New Caledonia? Could be meeting up with a horse handler to go riding. Would they have 2 horse riding dates? Terrain looks similar.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF