SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:04 pm

I am searching for the after show background and so far I only see Brooke and Britt. They edited on episode #1 in their intro this background and so far I found it again with Britt only on episode #9. It can mean nothing as Sophie may have the same later but it was interesting that both had it in their M&G

I leaving it here for future references

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 A10
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 B10
my sc

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Bringing my gif here.

Britt or Broke? I think Brooke as she does use her tumb to remove tears

via GIPHY

my gif

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:33 pm

HEA wrote:Bringing my gif here.

via GIPHY

my gif
I think from memory this has been sleuthed already as Brooke. Mostly due to height  I’m wondering if this is part of episode 12’s jealous storyline????
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:02 pm

I thought that it could be Dasha wondering why she is still here? Maybe she misses her son and has missed out on the second SD?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:57 pm

@LeapofFaith agree. I am not sure why either. I really thought it was her leaving instead of Tenielle. I think at this point we are all tired of the relations that goes nowhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:14 pm

HEA wrote:Bringing my gif here.

via GIPHY

my gif

When I first saw the cap I didn’t think it was Brooke because the hair is a bit lighter at the ends. I thought it might be Emily, because why is she there laugh out loud But the cap is almost identical to the one from Wednesday’s episode, so it must be Brooke. I don’t get why she would be saying that though – she’s in the final 3 and had heaps of dates.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:54 pm

Sundy wrote:
I think from memory this has been sleuthed already as Brooke. Mostly due to height  I’m wondering if this is part of episode 12’s jealous storyline????

I did not see it in this SC thread and still in process to read how Brooke was eliminated from the equation top 2. I am sure I read many double findings here and there too ;)

every supposition about this scene is possible at this point. He is even seen walking/thinking alone. What if it is Jamie Lee?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:58 pm

I am also thinking that this is the MTP and it looks like it is not particularly sunny. I can see palm trees here and there in the garden. it is very green so it must be tropical and humid.

I am thinking maybe Fiji???

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 9310
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 9410
my sc

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 9710
 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 9610
google

ok I know this is not the same place but the background looks very similar no?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 9910
my sc

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 9810
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:55 pm

Wasn't the FRC sleuthed by @Sundy to be in FNQ/Fitzroy Island?  The foliage looks like tropical AU to me.  I'm inclined to think they didn't go overseas at all this season, which would make sense with Nick being an ambassador for Australian Tourism.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:57 pm

Bobette wrote:Wasn't the FRC sleuthed by @Sundy to be in FNQ/Fitzroy Island?  The foliage looks like tropical AU to me.  I'm inclined to think they didn't go overseas at all this season, which would make sense with Nick being an ambassador for Australian Tourism.

was the resort sleughted then???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:11 pm

The clouds to me indicate an island. This is typical. Then the green in the vegetation also indicates humidity or frequent storms or sea nearby. Palm trees indicate also hot weather.

Don't they always go overseas for the top 2?

I understand Nick is an ambassador of Australia but...

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 10010
google

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:45 am

The comment is from nick sister, Bernadette who followed Brooke I think early on

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 E6781710

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 C9d77310

The comments are interesting. Nick favor “honesty” in his 3 words. And the use of “your man” is also interesting. Not friend zone IMO

Just putting this out there

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Bb997610
Source

Last edited by HEA on Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
stoneleigh
Storybook
Cheriden
Norcalgal
AEF