SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:23 am

Sundy wrote:Ali now talking to her friend and cousin. They mention Todd and Taite and the F1 music plays.  

Plays when both are mentioned?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:25 am

I'm so bored with this storyline.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:26 am

Charlie is wrong!!!!  So wrong and out of line. He has that toxic macsulinity that makes me run. It’s not pleasant to watch
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Ali now talking to her friend and cousin. They mention Todd and Taite and the F1 music plays.  

Yes it started with Todd and I got excited and then it continued to Tiate
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:29 am

Sundy wrote: No I haven’t as yet. That’s interesting

Let me know what you think if you watch it - quite a contrast to the way he's been edited thus far IMO. I have to say detected a whiff of arrogance. JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:30 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Yes it started with Todd and I got excited and then it continued to Tiate

laugh out loud that's literally how I would be too. I bet the edit at the end will be that way as well, Todd and excited but then ends with Taite 

I am ready for Todd's SD!  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:31 am

I am glad Robert isn't just going to say all the right things that Ali want to hear. He also want to make sure Ali want him for what he is. But of course Ali will not be happy. She want the guy to be all over her.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:31 am

Looks like Rob's got his wardrobe ready for Paradise already. laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:32 am

Sundy wrote:Charlie is wrong!!!!  So wrong and out of line. He has that toxic macsulinity that makes me run. It’s not pleasant to watch

Ugh he really creeps me out. I'd rather Rob over Charlie any day.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:33 am

Cocktail party time
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:34 am

I have to say Ali’s dress looks like she got caught in bunting
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:36 am

She stops the rose ceremony and asks to talk to Danny outside
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie