SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:47 pm

If anyone wants to watch the episodes, I uploaded and embedded Eps 1-3 in the Viewing Links thread HERE
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Ep 5 description.

Per filming schedule bts pics, GD next week Wednesday will have 6 men: Taite, Todd, Rob, Charlie, Dan, and Pete

So possibly Bill gets the SD (steals it from someone?)

The Bachelorette Australia
S4, Ep5.

Ali has made no secret that she sees children in her future. Wondering who will be her perfect match, she invites the Bachelors on a group date to discover how they bond with little ones.
https://www.foxtel.com.au/tv-guide/The-Bachelorette-Australia/98688593

Ali's next choice for a SD after Taite would be Todd IMO because he's the only one of the sleuthed Top 4/5 who she hasn't kissed yet and she'd be keen to do so IMO.

So possible Bill steals the date, thus establishing Todd as contender because they previously frankenbyted Bill saying he didn't chose Charlie's date because he didn't see him as a threat.

Either that or Bill might do the gentlemanly thing and wait until people start getting second dates before using the rose, then steal Charlie's just to piss him off.  laugh out loud

From the BTS pics it looks like Charlie gets the SQT after the kids' date so his Mr Perfect white picket fence image not being torn down just yet.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:38 pm

When will bill use his rose??!! Seriously Ali could just get rid of him before he uses it right? Surely he will use it next?? Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:49 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:When will bill use his rose??!! Seriously Ali could just get rid of him before he uses it right? Surely he will use it next?? Suspect
laugh out loud Bill is an idiot for not using his rose already. I know it's not a great thing to 'steal' the date and put a larger target on back but not using it is just a waste as connections get built early on and that can't happen without a single date. 

I suspect like @Bobette posted that Ep5 is Todd's SD but Bill steals it. I noticed in the flashback in Ep3 they showed Charlie, Rob, Todd, and Taite (likely F4) so I do believe that Todd's date would be next since Charlie and Rob have had theirs and Taite gets his SD tonight. Only thing I am unsure about is if Todd is meant to get Ep5 SD then how it is that he is on the GD with only the 6 men (Bill not on that GD definitely makes me think Bill is on the SD this ep) unless they decided to give him a spot (usually the don't get a SD and GD unless it is a GD with everyone on it).

I posted in the Filming Schedule thread the options for the episode summaries matching with the timeline and trying to sleuth it there. Could be Todd gets SQT in the upcoming ep and has a planned SD in Ep 6 or 7 too. Anyone else want to take a stab at figuring out the timeline fitting in with the episodes, sleuthing it all in the Filming thread  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:24 pm

Finally watching Ep3 (video is in Viewing Links thread, just press play).

Rob seems like a sweetheart. I see now what many were saying about Taite  no no He was basically mocking Rob about how he didn't think Rob would get the date etc. Not a good look that it was Taite with Paddy - bad boy - shading Rob who really just seems like a nice guy. Taite I feel is alpha it's just more hidden because Charlie is at the forefront. I reckon that will change especially when Charlie leaves. I don't care for Paddy or Charlie and Taite seems buddies with both of them. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 318829699

Charlie saying in ITM "I don't care about anyone else, I am here for me" and then followed up with 'Bill is only there for himself" is some epic editing laugh out loud The editors had so much fun with that. Also, Charlie is a douche.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:25 pm

Just finished watching episode 3 and I have to say I’m guttted.

Some of the guys I liked in the first couple of episode are coming across as complete twats.

I no longer like Charlie or Bill. Charlie is too aggressive for me and I could see him as being quite controlling in a relationship and as for Bill - one word - smarmy. Also it was totally obvious that from the beginning of the tug of war competition he was just out for himself - he was only using one hand!

I’m also gutted that Damian left as I really liked him.

As for Todd - yes he is pretty on the outside - but he’s coming across as a little beige to me. We really need to hear him speak more.

Loved Rob’s date - they definitely have chemistry. Do we have him in the F4?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:30 pm

Oh gosh, Taite and Charlie bitching about Bill at the CP. Taite's beady eyes give me a bit of creeps tbh Suspect Anyone else?

And where is Todd? They gave him no ITM time! Makes me think it's deliberate because it's all drama right now so him not having any speaking parts about it or giving his two cents like Taite, Paddy and others is honestly making me like Todd even more!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:33 pm

@Katiebelle Damien was charged with assault after he left the show so add him to your nope list.

I posted above about Todd but think it was deliberate that he is not speaking when the drama is happening and the ones who are speaking are not great: Charlie, Taite, Bill, etc. Plus it kind of is expected that Todd will make a late break given he will probably be edited like Matty J and have that huge late finish (Todd's SCs and sleuthing Todd as F2 and Ali sobbing her eyes out likely after saying goodbye to Todd is really something never seen by a Bette lead ever). 

Rob is speculated to be in F4 and possibly F3. We have to sleuth SCs but the only other options are Charlie or Bill.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Katiebelle Damien was charged with assault after he left the show so add him to your nope list.

I posted above about Todd but think it was deliberate that he is not speaking when the drama is happening and the ones who are speaking are not great: Charlie, Taite, Bill, etc. Plus it kind of is expected that Todd will make a late break given he will probably be edited like Matty J and have that huge late finish (Todd's SCs and sleuthing Todd as F2 and Ali sobbing her eyes out likely after saying goodbye to Todd is really something never seen by a Bette lead ever).

Rob is speculated to be in F4 and possibly F3. We have to sleuth SCs but the only other options are Charlie or Bill.

I didn’t know that about Damian! Ok - so another one on the jerk list. I’m running out of men!

It’s down to Todd and Rob. Need to see more of Todd before I can pick my fave.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:55 pm

Taite’s edit might be deliberate because he’s a potential F1 for Ali who’s no angel. His characterization will eventually explain how perfect he is for her.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:05 pm

Sleuthing pre-season Todd I liked what I found out so I'm good with eye candy fn and then getting to know him later. His interviews he sounds so level headed and mature than most of the other guys. I like what was sleuthed about him off-show too. Seems like a sweetheart and a genuine WA guy so more like Cam and the good ones. Rob seems sweet but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets back with his ex (who was on MAFS).

I'm not able to post the preview clip for Ep 4 so posting a SC and info for the episode tonight:
SD = T*Edit* Bill steals date from Taite! 
GD = a compatibility test. Looks like there will be 8 men: Charlie, Rob, Bill, Ivan, Paddy, Joules, and Danny. SQT? = Danny seems to get some 1on1 time so he may win GD? Seems awkward though and he goes to kiss but she isn't into it (Ivan looked like he tried to kiss last episode and she didn't, kept titling her head away. Ali likes to kiss so if she doesn't then she really doesn't)  
CP = Charlie and Nathan go at it about rumors. Taite seen taking Ali away from the guys arguing. Todd mia and not part of the rumor drama (he's always mia from the drama and doesn't get into it at all. Not sure if he gets any SQT or anything but since the ep seems rumor focused probably for the best laugh out loud )  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 44253151_10215432476398974_6388001500399927296_n
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 44329369_10215432544880686_3497249941938503680_n

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 44139926_10215432533560403_4925111935457820672_n
tenplay.com

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:08 pm

I’m so upset Wes left!! I saw him for the first time that episode and my gosh imo he is HOT!!!! No idea of personality but looks wise he did it for me laugh out loud Damn wish they showed more of him
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Imp
brownravens
Popcorn For All
Sprite
ssin0547
spangler
LoveDovez
Storybook
Idlemess
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie