SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:29 am

Just saw the ad again - definitely all one shot with the hands, and just one ring. Ali up on HYBPA in 20 mins....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:40 am

Now that I think about it, I don't think the BetteAU leads have ever been given  rings at FRC (only the F1s for BachAU)  scratch

Okay I just watched the endings for all past BetteAU seasons and none of the lead Bettes received a ring!
S1 Sam Frost - no ring from Sasha
S2 Georiga Love - no ring from Lee
S3 Sophie Monk - no ring from Stu

So Ali getting a ring is very different from past BetteAU seasons  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Now that I think about it, I don't think the BetteAU leads have ever been given  rings at FRC (only the F1s for BachAU)  scratch

Okay I just watched the endings for all past BetteAU seasons and none of the lead Bettes received a ring!
S1 Sam Frost - no ring from Sasha
S2 Georiga Love - no ring from Lee
S3 Sophie Monk - no ring from Stu

So Ali getting a ring is very different from past BetteAU seasons  :yes:

Is she then going to 'sort of' propose? Because yeah, I went and checked and they didn't have rings...they are doing all these extra things for Ali to make up for all the drama that surrounds them. Something is off though, I just don't know what :S

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:53 am

I can see it now:

Ali picks the ring, puts it in Taite's pocket, gives him a draft outlining exactly what he needs to say when proposing. cantstopl  

It's really little wonder she's still single... giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:57 am

Oh god can we move to the next season yet?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:08 am

Sundy wrote:Oh god can we move to the next season yet?

Yeah I'm over it. Ready to wrap this one up and release Todd back into the romantic wilderness. beatingheart
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:30 am

I find this SC odd that Ali is by herself looking at a ring. Usually the F1s who get rings from the Bach lead are shown with him and excited etc.

Ali is by herself. Perhaps a moment after Taite is.. wherever he is... so a promo reaction shot.

As in, Ali saying Yay I got my fairytale ending but it's just her saying this and he is not in the shot. 

Foreshadowing post-show even with a F1 I guess  dizzy

Bobette wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 CMVWfOz
tenplay.com

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:39 am

That's exactly how she is too - she's got her 18 month plan worked out and just needs someone to slot into the role of "husband / sperm donor".  No time to get to know them as a person so any guy she finds hot will do.

She's like one of those girls who's been keeping a scrap book of wedding plans since she was 6 and has a groom's body just waiting for her to stick a photo of someone's head onto it. She's off with the fairies, IMO dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Ali getting a ring is very different from past BetteAU seasons  :yes:

We probably should have expected a ring since it's been in the logo of the show since the start.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 BS9XJB4

Source

Also in the finale previews an animated ring spins across screen.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 QyHZCUf

Source

Considering she got a ring from Grant it makes sense for her to get a "better" one on her own season. Fits with the whole "Fairytale" theme too since Ali's idea of a fairytale ending would be marriage and children (at least according to her script).

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 CMVWfOz

Source: Tenplay

This segment is definitely weird though.  Obviously they can't show F1 in a preview but still... it frames her focus as being on the result/merchandise over the relationship IMO.  I guess Dracakis wanted to make the most of their advertising/sponsor deal.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:35 pm

They've always had a ring in the logo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:They've always had a ring in the logo

Oh OK.  laugh out loud  And the animation?  I don't remember seeing that before.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:11 pm

@Bobette I can't remember but the ring is the standard logo and the ring being animated still the logo ring. I assume just showing the ring animating is a way to connect that for Ali since it ties into a ring but even with the Bach seasons that do give rings not animating it won't mean no ring.  

Usually if there is a ring at FRC the brand is promoted throughout the show, captioned at the bottom of the screen like Maybelline is seen at the bottom in that SC. And it happens long before finale week they highlight and promote the brand/designer.  

Wait. Wasn't there a ring promo'd for Nick's season for his finale and that was all moot? I will laugh if they are promoting Ali with a ring and there isn't one laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking