SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Wait. Wasn't there a ring promo'd for Nick's season for his finale and that was all moot? I will laugh if they are promoting Ali with a ring and there isn't one laugh out loud

Yes we did see Nick with a ring (that stayed in his pocket  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698 ).  

Ali's clearly looking at something on her finger though so presume she gets the goods.  She must have quite a collection of rings at her place by now.  I wonder what happened to the sponsored one Grant gave her, not to mention the two engagement rings she got from her ex - the one he gave her when he proposed, and then the one SHE chose for herself to replace it.

Ali wrote: 'Today was our engagement! And I saw my ring for the first time. He got down on one knee in front of all of our close friends and family at @thestirling and proposed to me with the MOST AMAZING CEYLON SAPPHIRE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE from @wishartjewellers @wishartjewellersglenelg.'

Some of her social media followers were confused, with one asking directly: 'So what's happened to the original diamond ring that he gave you?'

Ali responded: 'He proposed in Germany with an earring, so he then bought me a Swarovski ring (which is a crystal) to wear until we found the Sapphire stone I wanted and designed the ring.'

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698 too funny the ring with Nick. Sponsor was probably p'od about it not getting some airtime laugh out loud 

Not the case with Ali's season so yeah she probably gets the goods laugh out loud  She's looking down so I can't tell if her eyes are bloodshot or not otherwise I could rule out when she is looking at the ring (before or after sobbing moment).

Yes, definitely a collection she's got. Two from this franchise alone  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Yes. Could be a promotion for Dracakis. Just having Ali talking to the camera that she wish(as usual) that she will be given a promise or engagement ring and then saying she is so happy. She can continue to talk about her husband and kids. But all these didn't happen.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:14 pm

Enough wrote:Yes. Could be a promotion for Dracakis. Just having Ali talking to the camera that she wish(as usual) that she will be given a promise or engagement ring and then saying she is so happy. She can continue to talk about her husband and kids. But all these didn't happen.

That was my first thought since the SC is of her by herself and they usually have the couple together when the woman shows the ring.

Anyone have a SC of her looking up when she has the ring so we can see her eyes?  question

If her eyes are bloodshot or red then I'd see it as afterwards. But if her eyes aren't I'd think it's just a promo shot
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:24 pm

@AllAboutLove I'll double check my pics but I don't think she looked up at all.  The ring footage was just a few seconds tacked on to the end of the promo they were showing earlier in the week.  I was screencapping constantly and only got a few frames.

ETA:cantstopl If I didn't know better I'd think they were mocking us - looking up but eyes closed. Nose looks a bit red though, yes?  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 FqkAlM6

Source: TenPlay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:44 pm

@Bobette yep I think they're mocking us laugh out loud 

IA the nose looks red in that new SC. She doesn't appear to be wearing a ring in that SC of her looking up though?

Did they photoshop it out? Seems like it could be  question (the bluish tint on her right hand finger)

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 46065033_10215615004922073_4656522612254441472_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Zoomed in from @Bobette's SC above
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:46 pm

@AllAboutLove - It could be under her thumb... just like she'll expect her fiancee to be *badoom tish* Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2498057887

Or yes a photoshop job - but I don't know why they'd leave it BLUE?  Even my photoshop skills are better than that.

ETA:  If they DID photoshop it out that suggests to me even more that it's NOT the ring shown earlier (Todd's IMO).

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:53 pm

Which finger on her right hand is she wearing the ring? Her right hand ring finger (next to pinky finger) or her middle finger?

If it's her right hand ring finger (next to pinky) then it may be not seen from the angle. 

Her thumb is over her middle finger in the second SC

ETA: is she even wearing a ring in these SCs of her looking at her hand? Or is it a SC of her pretending to look at her hand and imagining herself getting a ring laugh out loud There's no clear ring seen in any of the SCs of her looking at her hand  scratch

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 46033181_10215615043083027_5593599603392905216_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 46065033_10215615004922073_4656522612254441472_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
credit original SCs @Bobette tenplay.com

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:56 pm

I presumed the middle one... but I can't see a band there either.  laugh out loud

Maybe they made pre-record her reaction? Curiouser and curiouser.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:58 pm

I edited my post above but I will laugh if it's her looking at her hand imagining something that's not there Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I edited my post above but I will laugh if it's her looking at her hand imagining something that's not there Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698

Well she obviously has a good imagination if she thinks Taite's in love with her and they'll be married within 6 months. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:33 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking