SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:I have no idea how to post proper screen caps sorry but here is the pic I took with my iPhone of the ad with Taite in the car and suit ! 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 3d124610

@LeapofFaith nice one yes   

So Taite in light blue suit and navy small polka dot pocket-chief 

The sun looks very bright outside the window  question

and the voice over that picture is him saying i need to tell ali something that she does not want to hear....then it goes to ali hunched over and crying...i have no idea what to make of it but the ad is highlighting DRAMA

ETA it is basically making it look like Taite rejects her at the frc Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Maybe he will just tell her he is not there yet? re the L bomb.
Because what else could that be at this stage. If it's something personal, might as well wait for after all is said and done laugh out loud.
I don't believe one bit it will be rejection though.

All imo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:56 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:I have no idea how to post proper screen caps sorry but here is the pic I took with my iPhone of the ad with Taite in the car and suit ! 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 3d124610

@LeapofFaith nice one yes   

So Taite in light blue suit and navy small polka dot pocket-chief 

The sun looks very bright outside the window  question

and the voice over that picture is him saying i need to tell ali something that she does not want to hear....then it goes to ali hunched over and crying...i have no idea what to make of it but the ad is highlighting DRAMA

VO could be spliced so not sure if he even says those words exactly.  

It seems too obvious and (if I got back to early sleuthing) unlikely he'd go to FRC to reject her.

So I think the opposite and she picks Taite and they are highlighting drama and using her sobbing breakdown for letting Todd go like it's about Taite but it's about Todd (thus Ali's caption of "gut-wrenching empathy"). 

Todd after all told her he is in love with her (like Matty J did on FD too) and Ali said back to him "That makes me so happy" kissing him so I think she definitely cares for him and her head is saying Todd but her heart/loins are saying Taite laugh out loud 

ETA @djogbenyuie I agree. Now if it does end up different from that then I guess they were just foreshadowing but making it so obvious makes me think they're doing the opposite and she picks Taite  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 4256136633

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:04 pm

yep i am with you guys but i guess the question is if they are still together??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Can we compare Taites suit with the should of the bachelor when Ali is crying please
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:12 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:yep i am with you guys but i guess the question is if they are still together??

If they were still together they'd have the final two guys doing media rounds like every other season when the lead and F1 were still together imo. The only seasons they've never had final two do media before finale was when the lead and F1 weren't together (Blake who had dumped Sam, Nick who chose no one). 
Even with Georgia's season, they still had Lee/F1 do media interviews from Melbourne instead of Sydney because of G's mum (RIP).

So not having any media set up for the final two doesn't bode well imo. Unless TPTB are intentionally not wanting them to do media for another reason. If they are still together it's a Sophie/Stu situation imo. Will post in SM/Media thread but unless Ali is listed being on The Project with her F1 tomorrow (Fri), then she's either single now post-filming or was single at FRC  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:and the voice over that picture is him saying i need to tell ali something that she does not want to hear....then it goes to ali hunched over and crying...i have no idea what to make of it but the ad is highlighting DRAMA

It seems too obvious and (if I got back to early sleuthing) unlikely he'd go to FRC to reject her.

I totally agree - way too obvious.  My one Golden Rule with this show is DON'T LOOK WHERE THEY'RE POINTING!

They've given Todd a Golden edit from the start and all the usual F1 clues, made it look like Taite tells her he can't/won't commit, show her crying at the FRC, but also happy with a ring.  Todd is posting IG pics with #fairytaleending as a hashtag. All week DM has been running weak articles based on flimsy/manufactured evidence claiming Todd wins.  

IMO they clearly want people to believe Taite rejects her, she cries, and ends up happy with Todd (hence inclusion of happy ring segment).  IMO it's all just an attempt to disguise from what will IMO be a very straight forward ending, namely Taite tells her he's not at her level of commitment yet, but she doesn't care because she just wants to bang him.  

It's not even heart over head, it's libido above EVERYTHING with this woman, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:32 pm

@Bobette  :yes: Posted similar too that it is not heart but libido/lust and her loins are saying Taite   Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 3806527698

her head is saying Todd but her heart/loins are saying Taite
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:35 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:yep i am with you guys but i guess the question is if they are still together??

This is what I want to know too (SM sleuthing suggests not, IMO).

I'd also like to know when applications open for Todd's season. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Sundy wrote:Can we compare Taites suit with the should of the bachelor when Ali is crying please
@Sundy

Taite's suit vs "goodbye" SC. Suit colors look different to me but it could be the hue of the SC with goodbye.

Note: I noticed the Season Preview had a lot of editing with hue/tone, as the airboat we saw that looked either white or light blue was actually darker camo khaki color dizzy  will upload those SCs after this)

LeapofFaith wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 3d124610

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Can we compare Taites suit with the should of the bachelor when Ali is crying please
@Sundy

Taite's suit vs "goodbye" SC. Suit colors look different to me but it could be the hue of the SC with goodbye.

Very very different IMO. A blue suit would look more blue in bright daylight, not less, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Taite's airboat LCD.
To show how much they diluted the tone/hue of the Season Preview... we were sleuthing the airboat and it looked white or light blue when it is actually darker camouflage khaki color dizzy

Latest preview - airboat darker camouflage khaki/beige color

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 46213204_10215627803362026_7112100855855185920_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 46217918_10215627674758811_8103504587673042944_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 46193263_10215627676678859_8884249089974206464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

vs Season Preview airboat looked white/light blue

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 43626247_10215383554495957_6839000391061864448_n

my SCs tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking