SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:55 pm

I didn't have a fav bachelor last season on the ette season but didn't really watch that much either. So all I know if Colton can bring drama or if they casted some crazies it will be some type of season. Guess I'll watch the first episode and see what type of season they are aiming for him. Then, I'll decide if I tune in or not the rest of the season. I guess, I wish him luck in finding love or whatever he wants being bachelor. Nice work everyone who post things already from this season to come.

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:19 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:33 pm

Sure...a model turned “ influencer “ who is not shy to say she is trying to grow her brand. Perfect for Colton, match made in Heaven. :koolaid
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:59 am

Ugh Colton is the most basic Bachelor, evident in his first impression rose choice. Highly debating skipping this season laugh out loud.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:20 am

Do TPTB even listen to their audience, and notice ratings?

I believe that the best recent example is Joe’s surprising popularity. His endearing, wide-eyed innocence in this process goes back to what many of us want to watch- whether or not we are specifically Joe fans.

Meanwhile, we have this cookie cutter template and know what to expect- a show that caters to the needs of the “influencer” rather than the audience.

Do I, as an audience member, deeply care about a cast members’ social media following or success in future endeavours? Not really. Maybe case-by-case.

But it makes for a boring season. Oh well, at least discussions here are always worth it

ETA: still a devoted fan. It’s just... less fun when you realize this show is about indulging someone elses’ ego. When do we get a lead that is actually a fan favourite?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:45 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:08 am

bluwavz wrote:

All I’m going to take from this is Hannah G is someone producers want to stay for awhile.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:44 am

And that is one more reason why I am really NOT interested in this next season...which starts even worse than I imagined...UGH.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:51 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:11 pm

Well there's an 80% chance she won't be the F1 as most of the seasons have shown. Of course she's a blonde.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 8367-910 Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 I_got_13 Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Yeah, I doubt that highly. Once again, it's just Fleiss talking out of his a**. no no Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 2622943811

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:34 am

Some updates from RS:

As mentioned, we’re two days into filming dates. Friday night was the limo entrances, Saturday was an off day where the women moved into the mansion, then there was a group date on Sunday night as the first date of the season. It was held at the Regent Theater in downtown LA. 8 women were on the date and it was titled “First Comes Love,” where everyone had to tell a story that involved something to do with a first in their life. You’ll never guess in a million years what Colton’s story was? You guessed it. He told the story of the first time he told people he was a virgin. It was in the locker room when he was playing football, and he was thinking of what lie to tell, but he ended up telling the truth and the guys didn’t make fun of him and thought it was cool. Yay virginity! I’m sure that’ll be the first of 1,972 times this season that we hear Colton is a virgin.

As I tweeted out yesterday, it was a 1-on-1 date where they were helicoptering down to San Diego to go to Belmont Park, which is a small amusement park that was rented out just for them. Well, that was supposed to happen. Looks like it never did. I was told the weather wasn’t great down there yesterday, but whatever the reason, they never showed up. So it’ll be interesting to see what kinda date the woman got considering whatever it was, pretty much had to be put together at the last minute. Here’s proof they were set to film down in San Diego yesterday, as all the local business down in the area received this filming permit:

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 SDPermit

They definitely weren’t there anytime before 6:00pm, so it doesn’t look like that date happened down there unless they went to a completely different location in San Diego than they had originally planned.

Today’s date is another group date, and we’ll see if any info gets out about that one. It’s not a date where they’ve invited fans, so unless they’re in the open where strangers walking by see it, probably won’t be anything getting out. Or of course, they could’ve alerted the paparazzi to take pics like they do for early season dates, and sites like JustJared.com will post pictures. I’ll keep an eye out for that.

One thing I can mention I’ve heard this season is in regards to where they’re headed. I’ve heard it from more than one source, and although I don’t have the exact country locations yet, I’ve heard they will be spending time in Asia this season, and the overnights/finale will be in Spain. I will keep you updated as we move forward. Usually there’s always at least one episode in the states either before they leave out of the country, or right before hometowns, so that’s always a possibility as well. But Asia and Spain are definitely two places I’m told they’re heading this season.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom