SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:35 am

Topazgold wrote:@Kure24 Did Byron give Mary the First Impression Rose? If not, thinking back (there's been too many) I don't think so. Hmmm...
Mary started the show epi 3 so no FIR for her. FIR started in season 8. Byron's season was season 6

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:14 pm

Hopefully we will get some news from RS tomorrow since he normally posts his columns on Tuesdays.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:49 pm

jessietrey wrote:Hopefully we will get some news from RS tomorrow since he normally posts his columns on Tuesdays.

I hope we get something?! it has really been weird imo how hannah and Tayesha are not back on sm? it really has me wondering if perhaps cassie is actually f3 or what the deal is Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:53 pm

Many past cast F4-1 or even main, has accidentally spoiled show. So maybe sm has been discouraged

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:58 pm

yeah that's the only thing that makes sense.. i mean Hannah G seems to work as an IG model or something? so you would think she would be back sooner unless she has been told not to like you said.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:13 pm

Just something interesting I found, Colton’s cousin Harper...the one who has Cystic Fibrosis. She is a little girl, but her mother Shannon is following Cassie on Instagram. Her account is @shawksworth25
jessietrey
jessietrey

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:37 pm

jessietrey wrote:Just something interesting I found, Colton’s cousin Harper...the one who has Cystic Fibrosis. She is a little girl, but her mother Shannon is following Cassie on Instagram. Her account is @shawksworth25
Great catch! Now if any of Colton’s or Cassie’s family members read this there going to most likely unfollow her or Colton because that is what Cassie’s family did the other day after someone mentioned it.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:40 pm

My bet is Cassie= F1.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:47 pm

I'm amused that anyone is even questioning whether this girl is F1, it's beyond obvious at this point. I can only imagine it will be the worst kept secret in the next couple of weeks. LOL **IMO**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opinion versus facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:55 pm

CalJacob8 wrote:
jessietrey wrote:Just something interesting I found, Colton’s cousin Harper...the one who has Cystic Fibrosis. She is a little girl, but her mother Shannon is following Cassie on Instagram. Her account is @shawksworth25
Great catch! Now if any of Colton’s or Cassie’s family members read this there going to most likely unfollow her or Colton because that is what Cassie’s family did the other day after someone mentioned it.

Yes, the other day it was all over reddit that both of Cassie's aunt's were following Colton on Instagram. I saw with my own eyes that her two aunts were both following him. Literally the next morning they had both unfollowed him. So clearly they unfollowed him for a reason. However, there are still people close to Cassie who are following Colton.

I obviously don't know if Cassie is F1, he could have ended up with a different girl. I'm fine even if she's not F1. But I've just noticed quite a few things that make me believe it could be her.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:02 am

islandchild2 wrote:I'm amused that anyone is even questioning whether this girl is F1, it's beyond obvious at this point. I can only imagine it will be the worst kept secret in the next couple of weeks. LOL **IMO**

Everyone has the right to sleuth until they are convinced and sometimes even after the FRC it's not a for sure thing and we still sleuth. Personally I'm not convinced yet and I'm not sure what's beyond obvious at this point.

Family members and friends following unfollowing doesn't prove much to me. A lot of them only know what they know from reading spoilers. This I know for a fact. They scour everything they can because they truly don't know what's happened. They have no idea all eyes are on them. When they follow a lead, or a contestant then read all about it on forums or spoilers, they immediately unfollow for fear of breaking contract rules and getting their loved one or friend in trouble. The nosey aunt comment in another thread is an example.

Throw RS's comments into the mix indicating who the supposed front runner is, and they automatically try to follow them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:07 am

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not discouraging anyone from sleuthing, I think it makes the process fun. But just like you're not convinced that she is F1, I'm convinced she is!! We'll see LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom