SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:48 pm

Has there been any signs he has spent any time with Cassie recently?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:28 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Has there been any signs he has spent any time with Cassie recently?

Yes if you go to Cassie’s thread it was very likely that they were together on Valentine’s Day and she just got back home yesterday. I hope that helps.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:06 pm

whit90 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Has there been any signs he has spent any time with Cassie recently?

Yes if you go to Cassie’s thread it was very likely that they were together on Valentine’s Day and she just got back home yesterday. I hope that helps.

Thanks!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:41 am

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Dzo7CJ4WwAAgzYF
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Who is here for the right reasons? Set your lineup with ABC’s Official #BachelorFantasyLeague! #TheBachelor bit.ly/2SYZ2nG pic.twitter.com/4K2Xb7Hxs7
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/media?idx=1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:04 pm

Listening to Colton on Kaitlyn's podcast today and he says that the spoilers aren't right!  Keep sleuthing kids!  

https://www.podcastone.com/off-the-vine-with-kaitlyn-bristowe

Listen around 52:50
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:06 pm

Was he supposed to confirm the spoilers?  Imho it's even stupid to question him about it. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:07 pm

OMG. OMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Yes! wow. wooow i AM EXCITED!

edit: haha sorry got a bit excited. I'd love to be surprised at the end. Please let this be true.

@Cocoasneeze I think he could have said something vague like "wait and see," but for him to say that... and remember cassie's captions too on her IG about "Get this ring away for me I'm not ready... or am i?" I want to hope for a different more surprising ending.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:31 pm

It's hard to really trust Colton because he was saying the fence jump and Tia would appear last week. Technically all true, but he definitely exaggerated/mislead viewers. I have felt from the beginning that RS is missing something (like maybe Cassie is the one who comes back), but I wouldn't be surprised if the general story is the same. He even said after the spoilers comment that he came in with this idea that he would leave the show engaged, but he realized that you have to take certain steps in a relationship. That seems to support what RS is saying. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:32 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Was he supposed to confirm the spoilers?  Imho it's even stupid to question him about it. Jmo.

Talking to Kaitlyn about why he's been so quiet about the ending and how he is taking pride in "his season"....."you know how there are people who spoil the season....the spoilers that are out there are wrong. so why would I slip up and confirm something that's already messed up?"
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:34 pm

@avacaroline See this gets me. Because all Kaitlyn asked was "Are you single," and then colton on his own accord brought up that he has a lot of pride in the show, and so why would he spill the ending when the spoilers are untrue? And then they briefly talked about Kaitlyn's spoiler being incorrect and how she spoiled it, so colton joked that he needs to get rid of his snapchat.

So my prediction is that RS does not have the whole picture. There's something missing in the end.. and knowing how Colton has pride, I
want to believe that there's more than just him and cassie dating (I am still certain that he's with Cassie).

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:01 pm

Last week, I thought the spoilers were wrong! But I wanted Hannah B to go further, so that played out that she went home. hmmm But she is coming back to see him next week. Wonder if she is the one he goes back for, after Cassie leaves. Wouldn't that be funny? He learned the final 3 were not there for him, and went back to the one who was most genuine. That's a stretch, I think. But we do see all three Tayshia, Hannah G, and Cassie crying, with Cassie in a car crying like she's leaving. And Cassie, leaving, is wearing a RC dress. I wonder if Cassie gets eliminated next week after HTD RC, and Caelynn goes to overnights.

Or, the spoiler is correct as to WHO but not HOW, etc. Like there seems to be a proposal at the end. He's standing there saying he's going to get on a knee and ask the girl to marry him. Maybe it's Hannah G or Caelynn?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:09 pm

We have the scene of Cassie seemingly walking out in an evening gown. If she is indeed exiting the show at that time it looks like she goes off n the evening part of the FD date. Which would mean she left Before the overnight. Which is not what RS spoiled.
IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom