SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:41 am

This Ashley I, Jared, Tanner, and Jade discussing Monday nights episode, I found their take interesting. At the 7:00 min mark they talk about Colton being ticked off at production, the look he gives the producers. Tanner brings up flying the dad in and Colton basically knowing the producers messed with him. I found their point of view interesting since all of them have been there and know how this show operates.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:00 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:in this interview and the lauren zima one chris mentions imo how the producers were really the ones to blame for cassie leaving...and it sounds like we will get that 4th wall break down again with colton being pissed at the producers influence and chris admitting it  affraid
It seems they went too far this time, and not just morally. They were playing with fire when they brought in Matt, and it blew up in their faces. It’s just not good business to take such risks IMO.

Here is a wild thought: On December 6, about a month after The Gate, Fleiss (sort of) announced that Elan Gale was leaving the show. Could it be because he was responsible/blamed for almost ruining the ending? If so I hope we see some conflict between producers next week.

(This could my bias since I dislike Elan so much. I think he is a sociopath.)
Clearly JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:21 pm

@blueblues ya, that sounds like he was let go. I can't imagine what would have happened if Cassie would have really been done like Brooks was!! I get that drama part of the show ... but when you really start to mess with lives for the sake of manufacturing it ... that's just not right. Sadly they do it all the time with matter of time people and get away with it all the time ... it's just more noticeable to us now that it's with the lead and the one hes really fallen for.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:42 pm

How was Elan supposed to have almost ruined the ending? If anyone's to blame, it's Fleiss, Mr drama at all costs. I'm sure he was thrilled with the payoff of bringing Cassie's dad to Portugal. I don't think he cares if the lead finds love as long as the ratings are good. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:18 pm

albean99 wrote:How was Elan supposed to have almost ruined the ending? If anyone's to blame, it's Fleiss, Mr drama at all costs. I'm sure he was thrilled with the payoff of bringing Cassie's dad to Portugal. I don't think he cares if the lead finds love as long as the ratings are good. JMO
It’s all speculation, but the assumption would be that Elan made the decision to bring in Matt without consulting Fleiss & co.
And for ruining the ending, if Colton had hitchhiked out of the area he could have been gone for a week or more. And if not, they would still have a very uncooperative bachelor to deal with. What saved them was probably that Cassie came around, otherwise we might have seen him propose with a lawsuit hanging over his head, looking miserable. He is no actor.
JMO, and just an idea, based on Elan’s sudden exit.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:30 pm

IMO, they didn't wait for Cassie to come around. They didn't even allow her to leave Portugal until they found Colton and figured out an ending! And they gently (I'm sure) reminded her of her contract. Her and Colton both. Fake fake imo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:33 pm

SFoster wrote:IMO, they didn't wait for Cassie to come around. They didn't even allow her to leave Portugal until they found Colton and figured out an ending!  And they gently (I'm sure) reminded her of her contract.  Her and Colton both.  Fake fake imo.
What contract is there forcing Cassie to return? The contestants are free to leave when they wants, they don't have to stay til the end.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:46 pm

albean99 wrote:How was Elan supposed to have almost ruined the ending? If anyone's to blame, it's Fleiss, Mr drama at all costs. I'm sure he was thrilled with the payoff of bringing Cassie's dad to Portugal. I don't think he cares if the lead finds love as long as the ratings are good. JMO

Wouldn't it be funny if Elan was RS source all along.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:47 pm

IMO ... Elan will be the scapegoat. We also see in previews that he was there that night ... he's probably part of what went down between Colton and production that CH referred to in his interview at WTA. I have a feeling we'll know exactly why Elan is no longer part of the show after next week.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:47 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
SFoster wrote:IMO, they didn't wait for Cassie to come around. They didn't even allow her to leave Portugal until they found Colton and figured out an ending!  And they gently (I'm sure) reminded her of her contract.  Her and Colton both.  Fake fake imo.
What contract is there forcing Cassie to return? The contestants are free to leave when they wants, they don't have to stay til the end.

I've always thought that once they get to top 2, they cannot leave. So Cassie could leave at top 3, like Brooks did. So you're right. "edited: And they gently offered her something (another tv show, $$, fame) to stay on board". IMO That's what she (they) wanted anyway, so win win for everyone. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:48 pm

northernviewer wrote:

IMO ... Elan will be the scapegoat.   We also see in previews that he was there that night ... he's probably part of what went down between Colton and production that CH referred to in his interview at WTA.  I have a feeling we'll know exactly why Elan is  no longer part of the show after next week.

hmm... probably true! Elan was scapegoat. They spent a month trying to figure out who to pin the disaster on..

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:51 pm

Well, I don’t see how the ending could have been ruined because they brought Matt to Portugal. If Cassie likes/loves Colton enough, she’d be with him with or without her dad being there. If she doesn’t like/love him enough then the relationship would not last. She chose to leave him last episode. It’s her choice. IMO. 

Additionally, the episode brought the most viewers of the season, people like drama. I admit, if not for Cassie leaving/returning, I probably would not be interested in sleuthing. It’s all entertainment! Yes, it’s unfortunate Colton, Cassie have to go through all kinds of emotions and sm negativity, but I always think it’s the price you pay for being on TV, having more sm followers, getting all kinds of perks/free stuff. No pain, no gain. 

But I still wish them well, happy and content, I never wish anyone, any relationship to fail, but I’ve learned not to be too invested. 

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom