SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:59 pm

sdmom wrote:Well, I don’t see how the ending could have been ruined because they brought Matt to Portugal. If Cassie likes/loves Colton enough, she’d be with him with or without her dad being there. If she doesn’t like/love him enough then the relationship would not last. She chose to leave him last episode. It’s her choice. IMO. 

Additionally, the episode brought the most viewers of the season, people like drama. I admit, if not for Cassie leaving/returning, I probably would not be interested in sleuthing. It’s all entertainment! Yes, it’s unfortunate Colton, Cassie have to go through all kinds of emotions and sm negativity, but I always think it’s the price you pay for being on TV, having more sm followers, getting all kinds of perks/free stuff. No pain, no gain. 

But I still wish them well, happy and content, I never wish anyone, any relationship to fail, but I’ve learned not to be too invested. 

All Jmo.

I think Coltons beef is that they used Cassies insecurity against her. They played her ... and her dad ..for the same of adding drama for ratings. And I can bet he was also encouraged to discuss not getting her dad's blessing to.. Colton is definitely proving to be savvy to the machinations of tptb... he called them on it ... Elan is at the centre of it ...someone's head needed to be on chopping block in order for the season to continue IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:04 pm

I doubt Colton knew for certain at the fs if matt came because he contacted the show or vice versa (though C. may well have had his suspicions). At least part of his irritation with tptb must have been due to their not apprising him of what had happened, especially given the timing of it --- he was truly blindsided.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:09 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
albean99 wrote:How was Elan supposed to have almost ruined the ending? If anyone's to blame, it's Fleiss, Mr drama at all costs. I'm sure he was thrilled with the payoff of bringing Cassie's dad to Portugal. I don't think he cares if the lead finds love as long as the ratings are good. JMO

Wouldn't it be funny if Elan was RS source all along.

Wow! Elan is relieved of his command and sent home, RS loses his source and that’s why his spoiler is wrong from this point.
Nah, probably too good to be true but I'd be like  2pop
Just my petty opinion.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:10 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@SFoster I’m sorry but you’re just reaching to justify your own personal bias against Cassie. And if that’s not the case (fame, tv show, $$) what other reason are you going to give to blame this on Cassie somehow having ulterior motives?

Yes, I definitely believe Cassie has ulterior motives. She is not into Colton, imo. She's going to keep him on a string just like she did her ex. "I just don't know..."

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:11 pm

SFoster wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
SFoster wrote:IMO, they didn't wait for Cassie to come around. They didn't even allow her to leave Portugal until they found Colton and figured out an ending!  And they gently (I'm sure) reminded her of her contract.  Her and Colton both.  Fake fake imo.
What contract is there forcing Cassie to return? The contestants are free to leave when they wants, they don't have to stay til the end.

I've always thought that once they get to top 2, they cannot leave.  So Cassie could leave at top 3, like Brooks did. So you're right. "edited: And they gently offered her something (another tv show, $$, fame) to stay on board". IMO  That's what she (they) wanted anyway, so win win for everyone. JMO
As the contestants don't get paid, she didn't do this show for $$, they can't offer her any more fame other contestants get, and returning prevented her stint on Paradise. I don't know what other TV show they can offer her, tbh. It could be as simple as she had time to think Colton's 180, and she realised she didn't want it to end with Colton, wants to date him, and see where it goes away from cameras. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:11 pm

Maybe this is why RS has been so grumpy this week! laugh out loud I mean, he was making fun of people who think there is a different ending, asking them if they also believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny! He's acting like a 6 year old!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:15 pm

Lol, I laugh remembering my husband's repetition of "I don't know, I don't know" at five-minute intervals throughout the hour between the end of the episode and the late-night news.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:16 pm

I wish before they sign up for the show, future contestants should read this board, so they will know producers are not their friends! Don’t trust anyone! Colton/Cassie are not the first, only, last one to be blindsided, did Becca know her ex would visit her? Did Rachel know they picked a racist for her season? Plenty of examples, IMO. 

Colton looks happy last night, and I am happy for him.

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:02 pm

SFoster wrote:Maybe this is why RS has been so grumpy this week! laugh out loud  I mean, he was making fun of people who think there is a different ending, asking them if they also believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny!  He's acting like a 6 year old!  
He seems to be in denial at this point.

He also picked a fight with Demi, and it didn’t end well for him. He definitely shouldn’t have called her “sweetie”. no no
The funniest part was when Lily McMannus chipped in and compared him to a creepy uncle at Christmas who keeps asking if you have a boyfriend. Pretty accurate.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:18 pm

SFoster wrote:Maybe this is why RS has been so grumpy this week! laugh out loud  I mean, he was making fun of people who think there is a different ending, asking them if they also believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny!  He's acting like a 6 year old!  

Sorry why has RS been grumpy ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Sorry why has RS been  grumpy ?

Someone said maybe Elan was his source (which has dried up). Sorry I should have quoted when I made my comment. Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 2498057887

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:56 pm

SFoster wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Sorry why has RS been  grumpy ?

Someone said maybe Elan was his source (which has dried up). Sorry I should have quoted when I made my comment.   Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 2498057887

Got it (sort of). RS has been spoiling since then right ? So his source is still in place.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom