SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:25 am

Astrobach wrote:My opinion is that this last one on the small boat looks like Walentin, all dressed in white...
ETA : and the SC with the man in all black is Alex, the bald and big guy. You can recognize hm by his big ARMS. laugh out loud pretty sure Evgeny is also shorter than that. I have to check on that from the group picture...

You are right, the all black guy is Alex. I edited my post. But I am not convinced the guy on the small boat is a Valentine.

You know what’s frustrating for me? We have Denis all over but very few of the other guys. Either this is Denis show or the producers purposely withhold screencaps of other front runners.

Last edited by sdmom on Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:37 am

ITA with you @sdmom of course we are in the very beginning of her season and Denis seems very charming and there is definitely a story with Olga that develops, to what point I’m still hesitant ... but I also think that Olga is eliminating many guys before long dates..so the pool is much smaller IMO. We start with ten and then it dwindles fast...like One of the twins and the millionnaire Evgeny are probably not lasting much or enough to have dates...and Jean- Michel, the model...as well; so that means she would have dates with all the guys we see in screenshots. Denis, Sasha ( film) Alex ( big / bald) Walentin, one twin ( Serghei?) .
Here is a wild guess: Evgeny ( 2 kids) and the second Serghei, (good looking guy, businessman,) are eliminated maybe after a fight. I am not sure but in one screenshot, they are out in a small group with a waiter, and Denis is sitting across trying to stop Evgeny loosing it...
I am curious about that whole thing...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:12 am

Astrobach wrote:ITA with you @sdmom of course we are in the very beginning of her season and Denis seems very charming and there is definitely a story with Olga that develops, to what point I’m still hesitant ... but I also think that Olga is eliminating many guys before long dates..so the pool is much smaller IMO. We start with ten and then it dwindles fast...like One of the twins and the millionnaire Evgeny are probably not lasting much or enough to have dates...and Jean- Michel, the model...as well; so that means she would have dates with all the guys we see in screenshots. Denis, Sasha ( film) Alex ( big / bald) Walentin, one twin ( Serghei?) .
Here is a wild guess: Evgeny ( 2 kids) and the second Serghei, (good looking guy, businessman,) are eliminated maybe after a fight. I am not sure but in one screenshot, they are out in a small group with a waiter, and Denis is sitting across trying to stop Evgeny loosing it...
I am curious about that whole thing...

I think Natik has already said it is Walentin swinging a punch at blue eyes Sasha. SCMIIW

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:54 am

Wow?!!! When did you hear / see that? I don’t remember reading it...? I was just going with what we do see in the screenshot...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:43 am

Astrobach wrote:Wow?!!! When did you hear / see that? I don’t remember reading it...? I was just going with what we do see in the screenshot...

Aagh I went back and Natik had posted it as a spoiler in the episode thread duh  Apologies.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:03 am

@Astrobach Going by the screencaps in the fight involved is definitely Valja and it looks like Sasha (blue eyes). That guy who is punching is not so tall, he has a beard and an earring in his ear like Sasha one have. The one who is punching only fits the description for Sasha.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:44 am

Hi @natik handwave yes I rewatched it and paused it and could see them both. My mistake. Sasha in the marroon with vest and Walentin in black with white shirt ( which I thought was the waiter) hahaha...wonder why or what got them so heated!!!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:35 pm

Source https://www.instagram.com/bbuuzzoovvaa8866

Do these two go together? Her hair look the same. The guy in the sunset photo looks like Sasha to me.

What do you guys think?

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 79396a10
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 5f9bfd10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:00 pm

IA that my bad boy Sasha is the sunset SC, they are holding hands, love the shot. Also most likely Sasha in the dancing SC, the balcony rails match the sunset SC IMO. Hopefully they are dancing this time with music giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:17 pm

You are correct @sdmom about the first photo in the sunset...it’s Sasha. Now, I get that the rail is the same, but he seems to wear simething else? It seems much earlier, before the sun even starts to set. On the profile picture, it looks to me like he’s wearing a shorter ( maybe leather) jacket than the dancing one... maybe it’s the light or something...

Last edited by Astrobach on Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:03 am

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1OBBpt4h7VM

Source:
Screen was made by @Astrobach
Thank you girl!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:22 pm

When I introduced you to the contestants I posted a pic from Sasha‘s IG. It was that one.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 PFdg3enztFM

And now watch out for his suit in the screenshot.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 MCTwFzYnM0c

Source:
my screen
https://www.instagram.com/grinev

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
natik
Astrobach
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: