SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:07 pm

I always think that’s some ugly color suit!

Anyway, make a few SCs from https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6smtbx

This is the line up of the guys. Hopefully it will give us some idea of their height.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5d5a810

Here are a couple of Denis and his bracelets. Looks like he wears two of them almost always. It may come handy in the future for sleuthing.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Ca634210
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1396d710

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:59 pm

delete

Last edited by Astrobach on Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:02 pm

natik wrote:Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1OBBpt4h7VM

Source:
Screen was made by @Astrobach
Thank you girl!

Yep, good :detective work! @natik
Again, really wonder what was said to push Walentin over the edge. Not sure but Sasha seems to be able to snark and provoke someone, I thought I saw some of that already in the men’s 1st night...am I wrong...? Like a little arrogant maybe?

Last edited by Astrobach on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:27 pm

@Astrobach I would say yes he has that in him. He has that arrogant vibes about him. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:12 am

Screenshots from Episode 2 preview:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 IJusYBz3SUM

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Oh45Nd97CKM

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 HG5yDimjdSE

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 IlVZqUmb0Ow

Source:
@Astrobach screens.! Thank you!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:58 am

More screenshots:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Z-Oqq8K__F8

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 SqPEd6oiGGQ

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2MR0XTTWo4E

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 RQUMfvu0rqU

Source:
@Astrobach Thanks lady!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:06 am

As we speak about Sasha there is an interesting screen with some random guy and he doesn’t look like one of the contestants.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3jRGVaZzim4

In that sequence she is talking to that guy and then she is turning around and leaving and she seems very upset. It looks like it must be someone from the film crew who took her aside to say to her something. The interesting part about it is that she is wearing the exact same outfit on her date with Sasha.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 By7OwGZns9M

Source:
My screens

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:28 am

@Astrobach do you think (your last ) picture is when she let one of the twins go?

@natik those two caps are not from epi 2, right? What happened first? Talking to the film crew or date with Sasha?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:45 am

@sdmom It’s from the preview for the season.

I don’t know what happened first.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:00 am

natik wrote:More screenshots:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Z-Oqq8K__F8

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 SqPEd6oiGGQ

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2MR0XTTWo4E

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 RQUMfvu0rqU

Source:
@Astrobach Thanks lady!

And Thanks @natik! bestbud!
So I put these photos together because I think we see her being pretty upset in the RC ( as @natik as told even more now) and I was trying to figure out who she was pointing at and after looking at the picture of the man in blue suit, facing her, I knew it was one of the twin ( because of his head and hair etc. ) but I didn’t know which one it was, until I confirmed his bracelet from the other picture. The black one is worn by Serghei, which means he was the one on the boat in Venice, and thus the one in front of her as she is looking away, crying, as I suppose he is leaving. Of course I could be off but this is my thought process. I wish she had let go of Evgny$$ but who knows maybe he will go too? I’m not sure if she has a quota or not to how many men she can let go of?
Thoughts welcome! :yes:
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:05 am

@Astrobach It’s a really good theory but you are unfortunately off she is not pointing to one of the twins. Just as a reminder that in the preview for this episode she is pointing at someone and is saying: „I have already chose you, so why? Can you get back please into the line with the not chosen one?!“
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:53 am

@natik Thanks for the clarification. I know the editing can do weird things, especially with previews where we see 1 second frame...
Conclusion, she is NOT pointing at Serghei, but he seems to be right in front of her, alone... as she is crying, so is he leaving...? I don’t quite understand the phrase she is saying anyway...what does she mean? Is she pointing to Denis, as you mentioned? But what is this “ I already chose you, do you want to get back in line? “Very confusing...
Well, Am I correct that it IS Serghei there? It looks like him to me.
Ok, back to sleuthing some more... thanks for your patience dear ! yes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - SCaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
natik
Astrobach
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: