SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 60 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:05 am

@Astrobach Brilliant post lady! Especially the part with Sasha and the tension at that funny evening. Olga was really disappointed in him. I am gonna explain it later a little bit more. Didn’t had enough time yesterday for the translation and other things.

That date was breathtaking!!! Wasn’t it?! She was speechless and obviously over the moon. beatingheart
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:52 pm

@natik I am patiently (because I don’t want to stress you out) and impatiently (because I really want to know what happened) waiting for the rest of epi 2.

Not knowing the language has its advantages, so I can focus on the body language. Looks like she and Denis had a so-called adrenaline date in epi 3, that’s great for bonding and trusting each other!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:50 pm

Thanks @natik for all you do! :Thanktwo

(I had written a paragraph but when I posted ...it was gone...IPad ate it !)Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2292733854

I wanted to correct something I wrote yesterday about Andrej. After looking at the episode again, to make S/C and enjoy...I noticed that Andrej was there sitting in the middle, but not really participating as much...maybe that’s why he was sent...? His attitude was strange.
As for Jean- Michel, I thought Olga liked him and was charmed by him...but he must have done something to show her a side that didn’t fit her expectations. Maybe his weird sensual dancing and his words at the party?

The group of men is getting smaller and will make the competition more obvious amongst them.the tension between Wallentin and Sasha is palpable and will explode in the next episode I think.
So much to look forward to!
2pop
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:32 pm

Episode 2 Part 1:

Ok let us move on but before we are doing it,  just a random thing. I am not translating every scene word for word because those scenes are not important. So you are not missing an important information about what happens. Those are mostly conversations who can be summed up in two or three sentences. They don`t have an impact on the outcome of the episode or the outcome of the finale. I simple don`t wanna waste time on such kind of scenes.

We are starting after the advert with Marina at 38:54.

Olga arrives to the mansion.

Olga ITM: I finally saw that they are eating me with their eyes and for me as a woman it is always important.

To sum it up: Of course all the men are happy to see her. They are making her compliments and are welcoming her. Olga said in her ITM that she is not in the best mood because of the failed first individual date. She saw that Sergej (the twin) is arrived and asked again about Sasha (blue eyes). She asked them if they know something. But nobody knows anything.

Olga ITM: I am missing Sasha here.

Olga: Where is Sasha? Are you not friends with him?

The men are saying that they were friendly with each other but he is not answering on their messages and calls.

Olga is mentioning the date from Andrej and that the end of the date was not the best. The men are surprised because Andrej told them that everything was perfect.

Olga ITM: Going by the reaction of the guys I understood that they didn`t know that. And the most surprising thing about it is that even Andrej have no idea about that. Did he really thought that everything was perfect?!

Olga is reminding them why they are on the project. She said that they are in Venice already two days but she is not feeling anything just emptiness. She wanted to tell them that they are lazy. They need to get back on track. She wants to see from them more initiative.

After her speech the men started to surprise her with all kind of gifts.

Evgeny$$ gave her roses.

Denise woke up early in the morning went to the fisher market to buy a fish and made her a salad with fish.

Jean-Michel bought her cremes to massage her knee because he saw that she had problems with her knee during the first ceremony.

Sergej made a presentation and told Olga`s story.
It´s a sweet idea but the thing is he is a TV Host and Event Host. He is hosting weddings and there were people on IG that commented how Sergej used the same presentation for their wedding. The only things he changed were the names.

And at the end he is saying during his ITM that he is hosting since years and that he was working on that presentation in the night and his aim was it to reach out to the weak points of her soul. So he thought he could back up his presentation with the right music and the right pics. It seems too manipulative to me. And he is coming of too rehearsed. It doesn`t seems authentic what he is saying.

Too bad because Olga was touched and bought it.

At that point she is trusting the wrong men. She has mistrust to the men who are honest and believes the men who seem too manipulative.  

It´s the end of the first video.

Last edited by natik on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:08 pm

@natik thanks!
And the plot thickens! :detective :koolaid
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:58 pm

Episode 2 Part 2:

At the beginning of Part 2 Olga wanted to speak to Sergej the other twin. She told him that she have mixed feelings about them. She said that her date with Andrej was strange at the beginning everything was awesome but he got weird at one point. So the end of the date was a disaster. Sergej is shocked to hear that because Andrej haven`t told him anything bad about the date.

In general she is mistrusting the twin brothers because she can see that they are both different persons and she can´t understand how is it possible to be interested at the same time in the same woman. She does´t understand why they are both on the project and not only one of them. That was basically the conversation of the first 5 minutes.

Evgeny (the big one) took the chance to invite Olga for a talk. He wrote a poem and he did great. It was a poem about the place in combination with Olga´s beauty. It was really good it seemed to me she liked it. He definitely is an experienced man and knows how to flirt with woman and Olga is aware of it she said it in her ITM.
Evgeny suggested to her to escape the group of men. She said she would like to do that but it´s unfortunately not allowed.
(My personal opinion she is holding him at distance. It seems like she has respect of him but doesn`t quite trust him yet).

Alex (the bald one) didn´t had enough time to finish his surprise and said it to her. She answered that she hopes that he will have another chance to present it to her.

Evgeny$$ tried to invite her for an individual talk but she didn´t let him. She doesn`t take him serious.

She left the mansion and the men are thinking that maybe nobody will leave at the ceremony because Sasha (blue eyes) is not in Venice. (yeah they all are so naive it´s almost sweet)

A little advert with Marina and Olga before the ceremony.

Marina and Olga have a conversation about the ceremony at 12:01. Marina said that she is happy to be the host of the show and not the lead because the emotion part of the project is like a rollercoaster. Olga answered that it´s difficult because she is experiencing different emotions at the same time. Olga said that she knows who she wants to keep for sure and she is not sure yet who will go. Marina said that maybe nobody and Olga answered that it´s possible.

The ceremony took place in a hotel in Venice. Marina welcomed them and said that Olga is ready for her choice. She welcomed Sergej (the twin) and said that she hopes that he didn`t came too late into the game.

Olga enters the room. Denis described her dress he liked it a lot as well as Alex (the bald one).

Marina is telling Olga that Sasha (blue eyes) still didn`t arrived.

Olga: It´s a pity that he is not here. I don`t want to wait for him anymore he made his choice. It´s time for you to make your choice. I want to remind you that today you can choose me or the money.

Jean-Michel said in his ITM that he doesn`t understand how someone can take the money instead of a chance to fight for Olga`s heart.

Marina reminds about the sum it`s increased. In the pot are now 200.000 rubel.

Marina is asking if someone wants to make a choice.

Evgeny (the big one) ITM: 200.000 rubel it´s not serious.

Sergej (host) ITM: As expected nobody wanted to take the money.

Olga: Are you sure?

The men answering: Absolutely. Yes.

Marina is saying that now is the time for Olga to make her choice.

Olga: The first choice is an easy one. Sergej come to me please. Thank you. It´s just simple thank you. I don`t have anything more to say to you.

Sergej: Thank you.

Olga: Thank you.

Evgeny (the bald one) ITM: It was an obvious choice because he had a great surprise for her. So he deserved it to be the first today.

Sergej (the host) ITM: She thanked me once again for my surprise. It seems like she liked it a lot, I liked it as well. So I am gonna keep it up.

Olga: I am gonna continue to say good things. Evgeny (the big one)come to me please.
I don´t actually know what to say. It was important what I felt when I was with you. And for the first time since a long time I wanted simple to obey the man. And when you suggested to take a trip with you although I knew that we dons´t have that time…

Evgeny:…you were ready.

Olga: I was ready. Yes. Because in my all day life I am the one who is in charge for everything. And you are putting me in a place where I haven´t been since a long time.

Evgeny: Great!

Olga: And with you I am feeling like a little girl and I like it a lot.

Evgeny: Thank you.

Olga: Thank you.

Evgeny (the big one) ITM: It was nice to hear that. And after that started to happen something surreal that no one of us could have imagined.

Olga: And now it´s going to be difficult. I am sure at that moment only in two of you (Sergej and Evgeny).

Olga: Denis.

Denis ITM: At first I was happy but then I had the thought that she can also reject me and don´t kiss me.

Olga: It´s a very difficult situation with you..very. I am gonna explain it to you.

Denis: Please.

Olga: When you are a wise man you are going to understand. You don´t have the right feeling for the limits between being persistent and showing attention. It´s too much of you combined with bad timing. And that is what bothering me from the first day we met.
I like celebrations but I don´t want it to turn in a circus. I still don´t know if you are doing it sincerely or simple just so you have done something while trying to do it at the maximum so I you can catch my attention.

Denis: It´s so I was trying at maximum to catch your attention. I want to understand you and how…

Olga: But even now…don`t interrupt me just listen. Sometimes you can just be quiet. You can tell me only with one phrase that you are interested in me. I like you so much when you are quiet.

Denis: I heard her and understand what she was telling me and from I am gonna try to be gallant and more at ease but at the same time I am gonna do my best to make her happy and surprise her.

Olga: I am giving you one more chance.

Olga ITM: And it was it I felt that I want him to stay at the project. He was looking great but then his…(showing with her hands). It´s too much and again I am going back. It´s like one step forward and two steps back for him.

Denis: I heard you.

Olga: No you didn`t!

Denis: I`m quiet.

Olga: You didn`t heard me. You didn´t heard me why…why can`t you simple…I have already choose you. Why? Can you go back please into the waiting line?! You are not hearing me.

Alex (the bald one) ITM: He said something that she didn`t liked and she asked him to retune back into the line.

Evgeny$$ ITM: The ceremony today was brutal.

The translation ends at 20:38.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:53 pm

WOWZER! The girl was on something wild... hissyfit it’s hard to imagine this ending and the next episode’s one.... when she finally relax and start trusting instead of trying to control everything, it will lead to her real feelings in her heart. I’m glad that this is in the last and that hopefully she has learned from it. Poor Denis, he sure was put through the ringer... laugh out loud

Thanks again for the great work @natik hearthumbsup
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:57 pm

@natik whipped for you
If there’s ever a Chinese Bachelor/Bachelorette (my native language), I will translate for you!

Anyway, no need for word by word translation. If there’s something I don’t understand, I will ask.

I only watched part 1 and am disappointed Sergej the host is playing the mind game with her. She seems so touched! Question: are those old pictures of Olga in that presentation? He’s telling her her own life story?

Now this is probably not a popular opinion: I can see a little Diva in Olga! She doesn’t like Andrej mentioning buying masks for others, which I understand, the date should be about them two only, but then herself keeps asking the guys where is Sasha? Major eye rolls from me...

Denis! You can come over to make my cheese balls and fish salad everyday! Love a man who can cook.

I am surprised she allows Jean Michel to massage her and she is laughing and enjoys it! But I think it’s sweet he noticed her discomfort.

Did Evgeny$$ try to kiss her on the cheek after he gave her the flowers? He leaned in a bit, but I don’t think she’s interested in kissing him.

Off to see the rest....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:17 pm

@natik, @sdmom, I don’t think it’s really far off to say that Olga has some Diva side to her. That’s what made her who she is and where she is. But I personally think she is not ALWAYS like that ...like “””cough, cough Maria Carey”””cough, cough””” I mean she laughs at herself, can be without much makeup and likes simple things too ( I think she misses that part actually, with her status, it’s hard to be anonymous) She is very demanding because she knows what she wants and she probably expects a high level of standards form those around her. That is a quality if you do it well and inspire others to do better. I find her fascinating because she is complex and vulnerable and very human. She is not fake at all. That’s refreshing to me. Of course that’s my views..I could be off...???

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:58 pm

@sdmom  Wow I envy you in a good way because you are speaking Chinese! Glad you are still with us bestbud!

@sdmom @Astrobach  I agree with both of you. She has that little Diva in her but it is all just a protection shield. It is a mask because for the public she is that strong, successful, powerful woman. Let us go through her success story.

She started to work on TV when she was a student. So she was doing both studying at one of the best universities in Moscow and working part-time on TV. The funnny thing is you never would guess in what she have her Master Degree......here we go in Geography. And she has her Master Degree with Honours. She speaks fluently two languages English and German. With 20 years she wrote a bestseller book about her experience on how it is to work on TV. She is the golden girl for channel TNT. She is like a magnet for viewers, the ratings of the shows she is hosting are TOP. Nowadays she is the host of two shows...the first one is a reality show and the second one is a Talkshow. The third show is the Bachelorette now. She is the most followed Russian speaking woman on IG. She is, going by Forbes Russia, the most popular and powerful woman in Russia in the showbiz. She has numerous top hits. She owns two restaurants in Moscow „Buzfood“. She has her own fashion brand. And since a couple of weeks ago she owns her own factory which is baking bread.

I mean she is not even an entertainer anymore she is a businesswoman in the first place. She is admitting it by herself that she likes to control things she is used to it. She has a whole team who is working for her and she is the boss. And now she is on the project where she can’t control things anymore. Because that project is basically about emotions and you can’t control emotions. You can try to control them for a certain period of time but with each week past it´s getting impossible. And that is scary especially for her. Because the only thing where she constantly failed was the choice of her boyfriends and her ex-husband. They are all scumbags. And only in the marriage with her ex she was a simple „weak“ woman. Who can relax and let it go and not be tense or try to control everything. But he broke her. And for a woman like her, for a public figure, it´s a humiliation and everyone was talking about the cheating scandal and about her divorce. All the magazine, TV Talkshows, the press and the social media. So she decided to put on her protection shield. She needs to learn now again how it is to trust men. She needs to learn that it is ok to let her emotions flow. She needs to learn that it is ok to be vulnerable infront of a man.

You are right @Astrobach she is not fake. She is what she is and she has no problem to show it and there is more to her than her diva attitude it´s just her protection from men. Her fear is big to make a mistake, to make a wrong choice and to get hurt and to be humiliated again for the second time. But the wish to love and to be loved is stronger. I think she needs a little bit time to let it go and to accept everything what is happening with her right now on the proejct.

I mean she had such high expectations for the project and the first week everything happened not the way she was imagining it. She obviously likes Sasha (blue eyes) but the fist thing she was told is that he didn’t arrived in Venice and nobody knows why. Sasha didn’t even managed to write a message or call to explain himself. It’s like he didn’t gave a damn. That is the first dissapointment. The second was the first individual date on the project. It started good but it got weirder and weirder and lead to an bad ending. The second dissapointment. Plus so many new emotions. I guess it was all a little bit too much for her. And she couldn’t control it. So now we watched what we watched a fierce woman in the second ceremony. She was all over the place.

EDIT: She needs a very confident man, not a boy, a man. But not the „macho“ confidence more someone who is silent and wise confident. Who gets her and who can calm her down.

IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:30 pm

Good Post Yes @natik Thanks for all the details, that’s what I imagined too, about her protecting herself from some huge betrayal again. I think she found the one that is a good complement to her and will be a stable strength at her side. Of course it is still new, there will be adjustments needed and they are both very strong people but I believe LOVE will win! heartglasses
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:27 pm

@natik thanks for the background info on Olga.

What attracts me to this show is I am really curious what will appeal to a woman like her, who seems to have everything, a tough cookie outwardly, but has been betrayed before and so is vulnerable inside, what kind of man will she choose? I know she’s in a very difficult position here. She needs to figure out who’s here for Olga the celebrity? Who’s here for Olga the woman ?

She sometimes takes such a no-nonsense approach, like how she sent Oleg (oh how beautiful he is) and the singer (can’t even remember the name) home, but then her almost fixation on the blue-eyed Sasha...well, I guess even a strong, fierce, successful woman like her, can’t control what the heart desires. I guess that’s part of her frustration too: she knows Sasha is a baddie, but she wants to be with him, to know more about him...

This only episode two so I can’t wait to see what will change. Not just her, but how the men’s feelings towards her. You know, I think being her f1 is extremely difficult too. Can you imagine all eyes on him? One day he’s just a regular guy, the next day, Boom! He’s dating one of the most popular females in the nation! I hope he has enough confidence to endure the public scrutiny.

I also want to thank @astrobach for all your posts. I like our small community here. Everyone is so respectful and civil in expressing opinions, no TeamThis or TeamThat, very nice! thumbsup

Now, when is the finale airing? I will be in Europe (my first time! Croatia! Slovenia! ) late October and don’t want to miss the finale.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 60 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach