SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 60 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:29 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks @natiik bestbud!

Ha, I knew it was Akbar checking out the waiters laugh out loud They showed the camera panning on him when he was peeping at them through his glasses, not there for the right reasons and he was caught laugh out loud

Olga kinda knew it even before the confirmation from Anna. She literally sensed it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:55 pm

Episode 1 Part 7:

Olga: Guys do you want to know what I am thinking in that moment?

Someone: Tell us.

Olga: It is the first time for me that I am meeting the dawn with 15 men. And I like it but I need to make a choice.

Jean Michelle ITM: I was standing in front of her and she liked my flowers so I was kinda relaxed at that moment.

Olga: Sasha can you come here please.

Sasha (blue eyes)ITM: It was a really tense moment when we were standing there and I was watching into her eyes and she was watching into mine. So I looked away for a moment but than looked back to her again and saw her big smile and it was the most bright moment I experienced.

Sasha ITM: Yes I was the first one. I know that it´s a project and there are other contestant but I am ready to fight with each of them.

German is next.

Alex (the bald one): German knows how to sell himself. And they both have a common interest the music. I think he is my main rival.

Olga: I want to make you a compliment. You have a wonderful voice.

German: Thank you!

German ITM: I think I am not worser than the others. Of course I am more laid-back and yes maybe I am different but I have the wish to know Olga better.

Olga: I talked about you with my sister and we had the same opinion about you.

Flashback to the conversation:

Anna: I say no.

Olga: I understand and I agree because my first impression of him was not a pleasant one.

Anna: Give my five. We have the same taste.

Back to the choice.

Olga: And it is definitely a no. Thank you for coming. Good luck!

German: Thank you.

German ITM: Her answer shocked me. I have mixed feelings maybe it was on me because I was not sure in the end if I liked her.

Olga: Valentin.

Olga: You have a unique appearance. An appearance of an adventurer I would say. Can you take off your glasses please?

Valja: With pleasure.

Valja ITM: Of course I was nervous and I was worrying that she didn`t liked me.

Olga: Valentin…

Valja: Yes.

Olga: I hope that you are not lying to me?

Valja: No and I am never gonna do that.

Olga: Never?

Valja: Never.

Konstantin ITM: I am sure that she will not be with Valja because I think there is something missing with him.

Olga: Are you sure that you are here because of me?

Valja: Yes 100%.

Olga: You are sure about it?

Valja: Yes.

Olga: And you want to stay?

Valja: Of course.

Olga: Because you want to be with me?

Valja: Totally.

She is kissing him on the cheek.

Valja: I am not gonna dissapoint you.

Olga: Thank you.

Olga: It´s a pleasure to kiss men on the cheek. (laughs)

Andrej(the twin) ITM: The ceremony was tense. I was watching at Olga how she was searching with her eyes for the bracelets.

Olga: Andrej come to me please.

Olga: I am saying yes to right away.

Andrej: Really? Maybe I should take of the glasses or something.

Olga: No you don`t have to.

Next one is Sergej the other twin.

Konstantin ITM: One of the twins is here to take revenge on his ex and the other one thought probably that it is boring to stay home so he decided to join his twin brother.

Olga: Why do I need an identical second exemplar?

Sergej: We are absolutely different.

Denis ITM: One of the twins is taking someones place because they are absolutely identical.

Olga: You said that you never had conflicts before because of the same woman but now both of you are here because of me.

Sergej: To fight for you.

Olga: Both of you?

Sergej: Yes.

Olga: You want to fight with your own birth brother?

Sergej: With my birth brother

Alex (the bald one) ITM: They are not for her. I don´t see them together.

Sergej: You only need to choose between us two.

Olga: I want to learn both of you better.

Sergej: Thank you.

Sergej (the twin) ITM: I was 100% sure that we will both stay and then we will see how the story will evolve. She is for real interested to know both of us better.

Olga: Vegan can you come please.

Evgeny (the millionaire) ITM: It is hard to imagine how Olga is building a family with Vegan.

Olga: Vegan you are really amazing.

Vegan: Thank you.

Akbar ITM: Vegan is an outsider but she is highlighting him because he is a good guy and has a positive aura about him. I think she will keep him here.

Olga: You have such a wonderful aura and I can feel the depth of your soul. It´s easy to talk to you and to be with you but I want to be honest with you. Personally for me I understand that it is not our story. Please understand I am feeling uncomfortable to tell you that but I don`t want to lie to you. You have such kind eyes thank you so much. Good luck.

Vegan ITM: I was of course disappointed but at the same time when I think about all the animals in the world who are dying it would be wrong to be sad about a not destined relationship. I hope that maybe we will stay in touch as friends.

Olga: I didn´t thought that in the first day of our meeting I could be disappointed right from the start. Usually people need time to show their good and not so good sides. And to that person I am saying right now no.

Alex (the bold one) ITM: I started to think about maybe my mistakes or moments where I possible could have messed up. I think the other guys were thinking the same.

Denis ITM: Everyone messed up or something?

Olga: Right now, today an absolute no.

Flashback to the conversation with Anna:

Anna: We were standing behind the bar and there were two really beautiful blond waitresses.

They are showing what happened.

Akbar: She is leaving. Will she come back?

Anna: Yes. Do you want it?

Akbar. Yes.

Olga: You want me to say that he was flirting with them.

Anna: Yes he was openly flirting with them.

Akbar: What a kitty cat. Right?!

Olga: I got it. It´s really frustrating.

Anna: I agree.

Olga: So that is right away a definitely no.

Back to the ceremony.

Olga: Akbar it´s you.

Akbar: I knew it. So I am leaving?

Olga: Yes because there is no point to come to me.

Akbar: Ok.

Olga: To flirt on the first day with waitresses and call my sister a kitty cat…

Valja ITM: It´s a slimy situation. I don´t want to judge someone and say that he is a bad person but I would have not acted like that.

Akbar ITM: I can´t understand that attitude. It´s not an objective decision. There are only negative feelings left.

Olga: Evgeny (the big one).

Sasha (blues eyes) ITM: If going by the look he is not Olga´s type. I think she needs a more artistic guy and he is it not.

Olga: Hi.

Evgeny (the big one) ITM: I think I have all the chances to stay today and continue until the finale.

Olga: When I was younger I saw myself with an older man than me. Someone who is strong and experienced. Who would have took me like a little girl and lead me. That is the reason why I am often reminding myself that I am a woman because I am often forgetting it. But I didn´t dreamed about a man with two failed marriages. And I don´t what to do with it now because I am not a girl anymore as well.

Evgeny (the big one)ITM: I didn´t heard what she was saying I saw only her eyes.

Olga: I don´t know what I need now from you but I want to figure it out.

Evgeny (the big one) ITM: She said yes to me. It feels good. It is so real. I liked it.

Alex (the bald one) ITM: We are getting lesser and lesser and you are not hearing your name and starting to get nervous because you are worrying that Olga will say no to you.

Olga ITM: It is harder than I thought it would be to be honest.

Olga: Konstantin.

Olga: Sergej.

Konstantin ITM: My intuition is telling me that Olga will choose me.

Flashback to the conversation with Anna.

Olga about Konstantin: For now I don`t know what to do with him.

Olga to Konstantin: I understand that it was not easy today and it is possible that you were feeling a little bit uncomfortable…

Olga: That is Sergej.

Olga to Sergej: I can´t tell anything bad about you.

Anna: I absolutely didn´t understood who he is as a person.

Olga to Konstantin:…but I hoped that during our individual conversation I would maybe feel something what usually a woman feels

(they are switching to Sergej):..when she is talking to a man.

Anna: I can`t tell you anything bad about him.

Olga: I am gonna trust my heart and my impression today.

Olga: And I want continue to know only good things about you.

She is kissing Sergej on the cheek.

Olga to Konstantin: I want to thank you a lot for coming to the project.

Konstantin: Thank you as well.

Konstantin ITM: Of course it´s unpleasant to get a rejection.

Olga: It is really difficult, honestly.

Konstantin ITM: Nothing bad happened. She felt it was not right and it has nothing to do with me personally. It didn´t fit. It´s not like she is on my black list now or I changed my impression about her. No nothing absolutely changed.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:21 pm

Finished part 5.

She’s so expressive! I wonder if it will be easy to tell who she likes (so far, Denis, Sasha, big Evgeny, IMO) and falls for.

So disappointed at Evgency$$! He looked so good on paper while in the episode he’s arrogant and causes drama. Don’t think he lasts long.

Vegan is so different from what I expected! He seems so quiet, shy and out of place. If he takes off all his rings and tattoos, I think he’s quite attractive. He’s so different from Olga’s lifestyle. Now the culture difference: can you imagine the US lead says she likes fur and will continue to wear it?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:40 pm

The final part of the first episode:

Olga: Alex (the bald one).

Alex ITM: My heart was beating faster and faster. I had no idea what a strategy she had after she was making her choice.

Olga: Sasha (the bald one).

Sasha: Yes.

Olga: I have a feeling like everything about you is like a big soap bubble. And your image…I mean honestly that is what I am not ok with. I don`t want to see images on the project. I want to see men. Character, individuality. I really have that desire to take off that hat. God forgive … to button up your shirt. It does´t look good when the buttons are exploding on your shirt. It should be accurate.

Sasha: We can fix it.

Olga: You need to take off that suspenders.

Sasha: That´s not a problem here we go.

Olga: That banana trousers. What the hell is it?

Olga: Let me help you to button up your shirt.

Sasha: For you Olga I would do everything.

Olga: But not till the last one.

Evgeny (the big one) ITM: laughing

Sergej (the twin) ITM: I would have not resist if Olga started to undress me. I would be happy about it.

Olga: Can I? That hat needs to go.

Denis ITM: She made a really good makeover with him.

Alex (the bald one) ITM: I guess Olga didn´t understand my fashion style.

Olga: Ok when I am looking to the upper body you are looking more like a man.

Anna: Can I tell you what I think about him? I think that he loves himself a lot. I would even say that it´s possible that he is very fixated on his appearance.

Olga to Alex: All of that do you understand…?

Alex: I understand.

Olga: I am getting the false impression from you.

Anna: I even can imagine how you both are fighting in the bath for the mirror. You know that I mean it figuratively.

Olga: And I was not the only one my sister thought the same.

Alex: I hope that your impression is possible misleading.

Olga: Possible. But one of us sisters said definitely no to you.

Anna: That are my emotional impressions.

Alex: I hope it`s not you.

Oleg: It´s not me.

Alex: Thank you.

Alex (the bald one) ITM: I felt better. I am hoping that I will get the chance to open up more and to show a different side of me to her that she possible will like more.

Olga: You need immediately change your wardrobe.

Sasha (the blues eyes) ITM: You are not 15 years anymore you know how you want to dress. He let her. I would have not let it to do with me. My pride wouldn`t let me.

Olga: Evgeny (the millionaire).

Evgeny (the millionaire): I think Olga for sure will choose me because I am the most active and interesting one. And I think we are on the same page.

Olga: I am gonna say it right away. I didn´t liked it at all that you started our first meeting with the words „I am a millionaire“.

Sergej ITM: Evgeny is not a match for Olga. Because for him it´s more a story about „me“ and not „us“.

Olga: I`ve heard in my life so many words. Words don`t mean anything for men. I appreciate in men gestures.

Sasha (blue eyes) ITM: He was demonstrating himself and it was a mask.

Olga: But not only men needs to make gestures but also women. And now it´s my time to make a gesture.

Evgeny (the millionaire) ITM: I was very nervous. It felt like I was at an exam.

Jean Michelle ITM: And then we are standing three of us.

Denis ITM: It was very difficult and unusual. It is a long time ago when I experienced such a spectrum of emotions.

Jean Michelle ITM: I thought dear god I hope you are believing me please.

Olga: Jean Michelle I waited for two years for that moment and for that day where I can allow me such kind of a connection with the male gender. And you made me wait the whole day.

Jean Michelle ITM: I started to get nervous when it hit me that I could possible leave the project right now.

Olga: I want to be the main woman in life. I want to be on first place and not the work. There is me and then everything else.

Evgeny (the millionaire) ITM: I think that it is not fair and right to appear only to the ceremony. We all have our business and work but we all put it aside.

Olga: Am I`m gonna be important for you in your life when you are so busy?

Jean Michelle: That`s why I am here.

Olga: For what?

Jean Michelle: For you.

Olga: I believe you but with a lot of fear.

Evgeny (the big one) ITM: I think she made the right decision. It is not right to send him home without giving him a chance.

Olga: There are only two men left. Denis, Oleg.

Oleg ITM: When there left only two of us the tension was at maximum.

Denis ITM: My knees were shacking. In the inside everything was vibrating.

Olga: One of you will leave the project today for sure. And I still didn’t decided who. Denis you caught my attention right from the start when we met. Your reaction was very honest, it was very pleasant.

Sasha (blue eyes) ITM: He is a very decent guy. And he would be a really good match for Olga Buzova of course if I were not on the project.

Olga: I want to say to you thanks. Because you are the only one…the only one out of all contestants who made for me a gift. It means that you were thinking about it, you were thinking how to surprise me. And you made it with your own hands. And it is unbelievable pleasant. But later it seemed to me like you were thinking everything through. Your attention regarding me (and it was a lot of it) seemed to me purposely.

Denis ITM: I am like that. I am a really active guy and I lied her a lot so I was like a fan searching for a moment to hug or to kiss her. I got afraid because there was a thought in my mind that it´s maybe not honest.

Valja ITM: He is a simple even I would say naive guy. He is definetly not a bad person.

Olga: Oleg.

Oleg ITM: I failed in open up more to her and to show her who I am.

Olga: I am gonna tell it to you like it is. Right from the start from the first moment I saw you I liked you visually a lot. But there is a „but“ Oleg. You ended your relationship two weeks ago and came to me.

Oleg ITM: There is nothing embarrassing. I didn`t hide from her anything.

Olga: I don`t how it works for you men honestly but for me personally and in my world it´s not normal. Do you understand what I am talking about?

Olga: Denis, Oleg.

Evgeny (the millionaire) ITM: You saw that they both are worrying. Everything was so dramatic.

Olga: Denis I choose you.

clapping

Denis: Thank you.

Denis ITM: When Olga kissed me I wanted to repeat it. It was great.

Oleg: I am sorry.

Olga: I am sorry as well. Really sorry.

Oleg: Thank you.

Oleg ITM: I thought till the last moment that I am gonna stay. I want to wish Olga to find the man she is searching for. A real man with whom she can see herself together and that she will not get disappointed.

Marina is congratulating Olga and the men and is telling them that they are flying to Italy for the rest of the project.

Preview at 10:56:

Evgeny (the millionaire): We are in Venice.

Marina: Someone is missing here or?

Olga: Where is Sasha?

Olga: From the start everything went wrong.

Olga: How can you tell such words when you don`t even know me yet?

Vallejo: What are my chances what do you think?

Evgeny (the big guy): With Olga? None.

Olga: I am happy a little bit.

Olga: You are cheeky.

Evgeny (the big guy) ITM: And than something surreal started.

Olga: When to someone it is not interesting I am not holding you here as prisoners.

Olga: I`ve already chose you! Why? Can you please get back into the line.

Olga: Why are you here then?

Evgeny (the big guy): What the hell have you done guys?

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:42 pm

sdmom wrote: Now the culture difference: can you imagine the US lead says she likes fur and will continue to wear it?

I know what you mean but that is a normal thing in Russia to wear fur. Especially Russian women love to wear fur. It´s kinda like diamonds it`s a social status.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:08 pm

My favorite translation from the final part:
“Olga: I want to be the main woman in life. I want to be on first place and not the work. There is me and then everything else.”

This girl knows her worth and I am here for this  Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:58 pm

Yes Ma’am! She could give a lesson to quite a few bachelorette here! :yes: She is taking charge of her love life and is not taking any crap, she’s laying the law right from the start and she means business. The more I see/ hear her, the more I like her. She is a complex woman but I like that she is aiming to balance her head and her heart. Without going for artifice or superficial qualities or easy to falloir manipulation. sign heart

ETA @natik Thanks again and tell me when you say ‘ Vallejo’ is that Walentin, Valja?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:22 am

If I am correct, only three have both their meet & greet, and individual convos with Olga shown: big Evgeny, blue-eyed Sasha, and Denis, right?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:46 am

Okay. I am finally caught up. This was interesting. I like Olga. I need to see more of her and more of the guys before I can speculate who she will pick.

I was sorry to see Oleg go. He was the one she had the biggest reaction to and I thought was the one she was the most attracted to physically. The fact that she kicked him out so quickly for such a logical reason tells me that she wasn't just interested in chemistry and was using her head as to who would be the most compatible in the long run.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone more. Now that the M&G is over, I think everyone can relax a bit and I can enjoy Italy.

I don't know about editing for this version of the show, but while I think she really likes Denis, he may be coming off too clingy and he seems way to prominent to be the F1. Evgeny is also shown a lot and I don't think she will pick him either, mostly because he has been married twice, admitted to drinking and cheating on his wife. As someone who had been cheated on, I just don't see her going for someone who has that history.

As for the rest of them, I don't see her going for the big Alex. We have barely seen Sergei. Unless he tones down the cockiness, I don't see her going for the millionaire. I don't think it will be JM, so that leaves Valentine, the twins and the blue eyed Sasha.

All of the above is more logic and process of elimination rather than seeing any true chemistry with anyone. I will have to see more before I can narrow things down further.

@Natik how many episodes are there? And is there a MTA or an after show discussion like we had last season after each episode of the Ukrainian Bachelor. Sorry if you have already answered that somewhere. I'm a little loopy these days with everything going on. TYIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:25 am

@mercieme She knows it for sure! She has a strong character.

@Astrobach Yes „Valja“ is Valentin. yes

@sdmom Good job. You are correct. :claphands

@Sprite It was worth to wait for your comment. I love in general to read them. They are very interesting  bestbud!

There are going to be 8 episodes. I am not sure regarding the MTA or the ATFR eps. They didn’t planed it but the ratings are GIGANTIC. The producers hoped for a success but they didn’t expected such enormous ratings and the hype around the project. It’s crazy. There are hundreds of fan sites about the show on social media. It’s number one topic in Russia. So maybe they will decide spontaneous  to film an ATFR.
The first episode ratings beat the finale of the last Russian Bachelor. Imagine the first episode of Bachelorette would beat in the ratings the finale of the last US Bachelor. That is what happened in Russia.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:41 pm

Finally finished the episode. My impression from ep. 1

My top 3, not in any particular order, Sasha (the way she shows him her dress: flirting!), Denis (she likes him the best from meet & greet, but he tries too hard and comes off he studies her and wants to win. She needs to figure out if he’s here for Olga the woman or Olga the bachelorette) , Big Evgeny (even with his history, I think she’s drawn to him. She’s always laughing in their encounters. I can feel his energy and sexuality). All Jmo.

But there are more episodes and I don’t know if the editors will give us an obvious love story or want to suprise us in the end. I’d like to know more about Sergej the non twin. From the clip on a fan site, he’s showing her something in the next episode. I want to know if they made a connection.

@natik, do fans sleuth in Russia like we do here?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:03 pm

@sdmom Not so vivid as the US fans Hugesmile

Thank you for your observations I like to read all the different opinions bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 60 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach