SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 60 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:51 am

@Natik...I think I have my pick for F1.... giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:04 am

so she didn't get rid of bad boy sasha in ep 3?? affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:21 am

Sprite wrote:@Natik...I think I have my pick for F1.... giggling

Hmm wonder if my pick is the same cantstopl

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:26 am

Agent99 wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Natik...I think I have my pick for F1.... giggling

Hmm wonder if my pick is the same cantstopl

I think we all have the same pick! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1176891977 :gotcha:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:44 am

@natik :girlfan I mean, this guy is a GEM ! This date was everything I thought and MORE! And it’s so great to see Olga, step by step opening up and starting to believe in what she is given and the qualities that this man is showing her. And in a way, the translation you did @natik, is such a good representation of the story. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WORK! Such a gift! sweet kiss
It’s like reading a wonderful Nicholas Sparks novel. I think it truly ADDS to the experience in a strange way. I guess we have to concentrate our senses on what we see and our intuition, things that we may take for granted or do not take the time to read when we understand the words.
Now, of course we will have to go through the twists and turns before the storybook ends with hopefully a dreamy love story. But I’m certainly hooked. It’s my wonderful escape.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:53 pm

@Sprite @Agent99 @sdmom giggling bestbud!

@Astrobach It feels good to read such kind of comments. Because it is important for me to know that you are enjoying to watch it. Thank you.

You know even in a Nicholas Spark novel there are twists and turns so be prepared for that rollercoaster ride.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:08 pm

@LeapofFaith No she didn´t, she kept him.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:24 pm

@natik Yes, I just wrote that upthread.. twists and turns are to be expected...as long as she continues to open up and be herself and treat the men fairly, I’m looking forward to all of it. Do we have 8 total episodes, is that right? And it ends in Roma, IIRC. I’m looking forward to Positano, that is a spectacular place!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:38 pm

Pics from episode 3:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 WWcW734ypJs

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 6ZGDeZPZ2U0

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 NQ34tAkHIjE

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 J7h7TzJNPXQ

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3khx6-625bM

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 P-1GI1bX9SI

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 QqK4pAZDKb4

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 H-nIU1rrTJo

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 CN7GZn5wMgM

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 HsHxLWSuFN8

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Fk_jHvWK-ew

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 We-VRWp1N7s

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 CC7sGv2i8Vs

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 -PPnyz6v2yc

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 GuKLVbfaKd0

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 -_u5HQO5kxs

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Z1WxZeMwC1A

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 SKwOXOPZOsM

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 TVbAmKwCekk

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 F-RKSdm7gl0

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 O6NwlhgkWbQ

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 JcA4U7ZYkq0

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Al6c5wwQm_o

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 8UIAFgMVPwI

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Zv0XK6r3npg

Source:
https://m.vk.com/zabuzovy
https://vk.com/show_bachelor1
https://www.instagram.com/lebedevdenis.ru/
https://www.instagram.com/pesennikov/

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:52 pm

Oh and I wanted to share with you the banner I made for the russian community for episode 3. I choose the contrast between black and white. So on the black side is the snippet from the ceremony with Sasha and her quote "I know that he is a jerk but I like him" and on the white side the date with Denis and one quote from Denis "I am here to make you happy" and Olga`s quote "I am worrying a lot that it`s all not sincere."

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 WaAy9_vZAZI

Source:
my art
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:11 pm

@natik beautiful banner!

Every time when I see Valentin in his tan sweater, I feel he’s naked!

When is the finale airing?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:19 pm

@sdmom Thank you! kisses

The finale is on 14th October for people who have the channel app on 11th October.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 60 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach