SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 60 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Just finished Epi 4 and the vibe is so different to 3.  It is more tense I think.    I just don’t know why Sasha blue-eyes is there. He is so disinterested.  He must be a producer plant – everything he does is designed to be different to the other guys and to provoke them.  

I guess the woodchopping was another manly contest – to find out who is the manliest man of the men laugh out loud  What was the woodchop argument  about – something to do with chopping technique?    Anyway, it was funny when Evgeny was declared the winner and $$ went yes thinking it was him!

I just read what went wrong with Evgeny’s date.  It started well I thought, with some banter and laughter in the car, but obviously his red flags were raised again and Olga just put her defence up.  He didn’t like it and challenged her.  I’m not sure how I feel about that because it did look a little threatening.  On the other hand, I hope that her f1 won’t be a lapdog forever and will challenge her otherwise she will emasculate him very quickly IMO

Was there anything of note said in Timofey’s meeting?

The editing in Olga’s meeting was all over the place.   Denis there, not there.  Sergei sitting on floor then chair then floor.  And Olga is so sunburnt ouch.

I think it was Valja’s episode as a lot revolved around him.   That doesn’t bode well for his relationship with Olga – the ones that focus on their competitors and not the lead never win.  I don’t know if I can warm to him.   I see him seething internally over everything.

More theme dressing for the ceremony laugh out loud   It really suits big Sasha, he looks like he should be in a Rambo movie.   I think $$ will be the next to go.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:12 pm

Astrobach wrote:@natik quick question about the music on that episode.
One, on the date with Evgeny, he puts on one of her song and they both sing it... which one is it and what are the lyrics about? Then the little serenade with 2 guitar players in the countryside, do you know what that Russian song is? It sounded like a melancholic ballad, in Russian...
I also notice now the different pieces of music that goes on with different characters or when it’s romantic or dramatic. Very good scoring so far.
Again, thanks! :swinginglove

The first song is about a woman who has no fear to break up with her man and to be lonely.

The serenade song with the guitars is Olga`s song as well.

It`s about a couple who always fights but finds their way to each other regardless their fights.

And here is her song that played during the date with Denis when they were flying.

@Astrobach Jus random but you might be interested. She once covered Madonnas "Vogue" on the stage:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Maxresdefault

Source:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/C544DXuOs6M/hqdefault.jpg[/quote]

Last edited by natik on Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:34 pm

Agent99 wrote:Just finished Epi 4 and the vibe is so different to 3.  It is more tense I think.    I just don’t know why Sasha blue-eyes is there. He is so disinterested.  He must be a producer plant – everything he does is designed to be different to the other guys and to provoke them.  

I guess the woodchopping was another manly contest – to find out who is the manliest man of the men laugh out loud  What was the woodchop argument  about – something to do with chopping technique?    Anyway, it was funny when Evgeny was declared the winner and $$ went yes thinking it was him!

I just read what went wrong with Evgeny’s date.  It started well I thought, with some banter and laughter in the car, but obviously his red flags were raised again and Olga just put her defence up.  He didn’t like it and challenged her.  I’m not sure how I feel about that because it did look a little threatening.  On the other hand, I hope that her f1 won’t be a lapdog forever and will challenge her otherwise she will emasculate him very quickly IMO

The editing in Olga’s meeting was all over the place.   Denis there, not there.  Sergei sitting on floor then chair

I think it was Valja’s episode as a lot revolved around him.   That doesn’t bode well for his relationship with Olga – the ones that focus on their competitors and not the lead never win.  I don’t know if I can warm to him.   I see him seething internally over everything.

More theme dressing for the ceremony laugh out loud   It really suits big Sasha, he looks like he should be in a Rambo movie.   I think $$ will be the next to go.

To the first part of bold ( sorry lost the last bit) regarding editing: I noticed that as well and am thinking that the guys go out to do ITM and so obviously leave their seat and come back in other spot or a different way. It’s sort of make sense. It’s at least a longer scene than most of the US ones...
2. About Walja,he looks almost like a soy that is there to listen in and infiltrate the gang, while giving info back to her laugh out loud . Seriously, he is intense and very guarded. And probably upset with some of the stuff going on that is ‘ against his principles ‘ looks to me like that is a high priority to him. Like the way things ought to be done, the respect due to people, following the rules etc.
3. rofl Your comment about Alex doing Rambo. ... rotfl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:36 pm

natik wrote:
natik wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@natik quick question about the music on that episode.
One, on the date with Evgeny, he puts on one of her song and they both sing it... which one is it and what are the lyrics about? Then the little serenade with 2 guitar players in the countryside, do you know what that Russian song is? It sounded like a melancholic ballad, in Russian...
I also notice now the different pieces of music that goes on with different characters or when it’s romantic or dramatic. Very good scoring so far.
Again, thanks! :swinginglove

The first song is about a woman who has no fear to break up with her man and to be lonely.

The serenade song with the guitars is Olga`s song as well.

It`s about a couple who always fights but finds their way to each other regardless their fights.

And here is her song that played during the date with Denis when they were flying.

@Astrobach Jus random but you might be interested. She once covered Madonnas "Vogue" on the stage:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Maxresdefault

Source:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/C544DXuOs6M/hqdefault.jpg

@natik

thanks! Wow, more fun stuff to watch...I appreciate the links. And I’m gonna check them out now! PINKHEART
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:07 pm

Agent99 wrote:Just finished Epi 4 and the vibe is so different to 3.  It is more tense I think. I just don’t know why Sasha blue-eyes is there. He is so disinterested.  He must be a producer plant – everything he does is designed to be different to the other guys and to provoke them.  

The editing in Olga’s meeting was all over the place.   Denis there, not there.  Sergei sitting on floor then chair then floor.  And Olga is so sunburnt ouch.

Welcome to the club most viewers are asking that question as well. Why is Sasha there?! He is so blank.

About the wood chopping argument:

Marina stopped the competition because Evgeny broke already his third ax and Denis broke his as well. And there were no axes left anymore. So Denis started to chop the wood with his hands and Marina said we need to stop it´s against the rules. So they were standing there and were discussing what to do. They needed to chop the wood for 15 minutes but they did it only for three minutes. And big Sasha said that it´s the problem of the guys who broke their ax and that the others should continue to chop it. Valja, Denis and Evgeny said that it´s not fair and that Olga then should decide with whom she wants to go on a date. Marina had the final word and she said she will ask Olga to choose someone for a date and that Olga can choose anyone of them.
Later the guys discussed Sasha`s like they thought not fair suggestion to continue with the competition without the guys which ax broke. They said that he should be the one who be quiet because he basically stole a date last week by doing nothing. So that´s how Big Evgeny ended on the date with Olga. She choose him because she wanted to know where they are standing and if something will evolve like it did with Denis.

Poor Evgeny$$ forgot for a minute that there is a second Evgeny there.

You know regarding her F1 she said a really telling sentence in episode 4 regarding her F1 and I am not gonna tell his name but she said about him:

"He heard me, he is feeling me but at the same time he didn`t lost himself by doing it and that is such an amazing quality." I think that´s the point for her. She described it all in just one sentence.

The most important parts with Timofey I already summed up. It´s what he said is important for Olga in a man and how she is in a relationship.

Valja is too tense for my taste it´s like he is there to win the prize and to show the others what a man he is. I don`t know he is trying too hard to be the perfect guy with high moral standards.

Yes the theme dressing is actually typical. They are doing the same in the Russia Bachelor seasons. So we got used to it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:30 pm

Dear @natik WE ALL LOVE YOU BUT...

WHEN DO YOU SLEEP !!!???

bowdown
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:39 pm

Astrobach wrote:Dear @natik WE ALL LOVE YOU BUT...

WHEN DO YOU SLEEP !!!???

bowdown

giggling I've wondered that myself!

Can't wait for the next episode!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:46 pm

@Astrobach @Sprite Hahaha if you count 3 or at best 4 hours as sleep?! But only four weeks left and I am gonna get to my usual sleep routine back. And it´s actually worth it. I love to read your comments and reactions, it keeps me going. Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1710264613
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:25 pm

natik wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Just finished Epi 4 and the vibe is so different to 3.  It is more tense I think. I just don’t know why Sasha blue-eyes is there. He is so disinterested.  He must be a producer plant – everything he does is designed to be different to the other guys and to provoke them.  

Welcome to the club most viewers are asking that question as well. Why is Sasha there?! He is so blank.

About the wood chopping argument:

Marina stopped the competition because Evgeny broke already his third ax and Denis broke his as well. And there were no axes left anymore. So Denis started to chop the wood with his hands and Marina said we need to stop it´s against the rules. So they were standing there and were discussing what to do. They needed to chop the wood for 15 minutes but they did it only for three minutes. And big Sasha said that it´s the problem of the guys who broke their ax and that the others should continue to chop it. Valja, Denis and Evgeny said that it´s not fair and that Olga then should decide with whom she wants to go on a date. Marina had the final word and she said she will ask Olga to choose someone for a date and that Olga can choose anyone of them.
Later the guys discussed Sasha`s like they thought not fair suggestion to continue with the competition without the guys which ax broke. They said that he should be the one who be quiet because he basically stole a date last week by doing nothing. So that´s how Big Evgeny ended on the date with Olga. She choose him because she wanted to know where they are standing and if something will evolve like it did with Denis.

Poor Evgeny$$ forgot for a minute that there is a second Evgeny there.

You know regarding her F1 she said a really telling sentence in episode 4 regarding her F1 and I am not gonna tell his name but she said about him:

"He heard me, he is feeling me but at the same time he didn`t lost himself by doing it and that is such an amazing quality." I think that´s the point for her. She described it all in just one sentence.

The most important parts with Timofey I already summed up. It´s what he said is important for Olga in a man and how she is in a relationship.

Valja is too tense for my taste it´s like he is there to win the prize and to show the others what a man he is. I don`t know he is trying too hard to be the perfect guy with high moral standards.

Yes the theme dressing is actually typical. They are doing the same in the Russia Bachelor seasons. So we got used to it.

Thank you for replying Natik! I tried to not read any of the posts about the episode until I had seen it, so I apologise and I am catching up and enjoying everyone's perspective.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:02 am

Thank you @natik  hearthumbsup

For everyone’s benefit, I thought I would put these here. These are the translated lyrics of the chorus of the song that plays as Denis and Olga are paragliding...

And you take-me, me
We fly, we fly ...
And you take-me, me
And you take-me, me
We fly, we fly ...

So, there is again another dimension to this date...because I do not doubt for a second that Denis knew this song, which was a big hit.
And he planned this date for her to achieve one of her wish, even if she sang it in a metaphorical way...he actually made that happen and that shows how thoughtful and generous of spirit he is and how he ‘ gets ‘ her at a deep,level. He says that all he wants is to make her happy, even if it’s for one day. Well, he certainly did that for sure and now, she cannot NOT compare how that felt with anyone that will attempt to wooh her .
BTW, again thank you for this little gem, but I am also talking about another instrumental, orchestral piece that I will isolate as I watch for it. Maybe it’s a known classical piece or maybe it’s composed for this? So stay tuned!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:19 am

@natik OK. I found it...so the first time I heard it, I knew it would be significant...it’s heard in Episode 3 after their paragliding, when they (Olga and Deniis) are at the Castle, in front of the lake, late afternoon or early evening ( Sun is almost setting) with their glasses of wine and also in Denis ITM where he is blushing. At 48:00 until 49:50. It’s a beautiful string arpeggio that repeats and crescendo a bit.
THEN, I noticed it again, at the ceremony for episode 4 for a few seconds at 1:22 .?? And then when she is inviting Denis and they are close. 1:36.40 until 1:37:48 when Wallentin starts commenting and it stops and changes. It is a very haunting little piece, very romantic, so I’m not surprised that they used it ...I’d just like to know more...is it a known piece or not?
I wish I could write the actual notes here...but you should be able to find it with the time stamps.

Ok, gotta go THANKS, and wishing you a wonderful day today... :sending flowers
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:01 pm

I am so behind! Just finished parts of ep 3, the fencing and her date with big Alex.
Fencing is so graceful! And I love her cute accent when she speaks English. She seems genuinely happy Denis won. If she’s smart, and I think she is, she would be able to figure out who’s there fighting for her, and only her. She lets Denis kiss her hands nom-stop and the guys make fun of him. I think that’s really funny.

@natik I apologize in advance if you already answered about he date with big Alex. Did he plan it? They both write letters, but to whom? She wouldn’t let Alex hold her hand buts she’s laughing a lot in the date then she gets emotional while writing the letter. why? I think big Alex has a sensitive side and is falling for her (the way he looks at her) and she appreciates it. He’s let go at ep 4? After these epidosde, I can’t think of any true contenders other than Denis. I don’t find Sergej the host sincere. Too little Valentine. Unless BB Sasha casts some magic spell over Olga, I can’t even figure out who else will be with Denis as final two guys.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 60 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach