SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:50 pm

Astrobach wrote:Do you know, or have any clue, if he is still In Chyprus and if Olga met him somehow ...?

He said he is already flying back to Moscow. It doesn't look like she joined him because after her concerts she was recording something for her TV shows.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:57 pm

Aww Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1f615
But I bet they FaceTimed together...or something. And I hope she makes it up to him with some surprise...I’d love to see that from her.
seeing hearts
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:45 pm

natik wrote:Ok brought you more interesting stuff. As we've already discussed there is no real F2 so I guess they decided to use a big obstacle to let the viewers guessing what will happen in the finale.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 TFtm24paffc

Olga`s IG post regarding the date with Denis in episode 5:

"What is this? Illusion or Reality? Feelings or cold calculation? Love or conditions?
Who is he? Affectionate beast or calculating strategist?
I haven't realized for myself yet...Everything that was on the project will it stay on the project, or will it continue smooth in the real world?"

Denis answered her under her post:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 TFtm24paffc

"What is this? --> Love.

Illusion or Reality? --> Life.

Feelings or cold calculation? --> Real feelings.

Love or conditions? --> Sincerity.

Who is he? Affectionate beast or calculating strategist? --> Your man!

I haven't realized for myself yet...Everything that was on the project will it stay on the project, or will it continue in the real world? --> It is a continuation of our love.

P.S: I told you already I am gonna accept your choice no matter what."

Source:
https://instagram.com/holostyaktnt_life?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=yiltuhaxtbxj

Oh Denis knows all the right things to say doesn't he. I wonder if Olga will ever really get over her trust issues.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:52 pm

@Agent99 I hope so. I guess that's the card the producers playing out for the intrigue.

I wanted to leave you my new banner.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 V4ZurPFl2r8

I choose Olga`s quotes. The first one "I enjoyed the time with him but something was missing, something felt not right." (About Valja) and her quote "I watched myself on the thought that I really want to see Denis."

Source:
my art
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:00 pm

@natik.  Girl! rock Really, Are you making a banner every week? SO GORGEOUS! And on point with the intrigue.

BTW . Denis has Mercury in Virgo and that means
“ that he has a very sharp mind that can easily comprehend complex patterns, processes, and problems. With a mind that is his greatest asset, and he would tend to look at the world more realistically than most. It's not that he doesn’t  have dreams, it's that his dreams are practical, attainable, and full of intention.”
And :” On the surface you probably have a fairly serious demeanor. But even though you tend to think and speak in very practical ways, surprisingly, you also have a great sense of wit. Your dry or sarcastic humor adds a flare to your personality that helps soften the sharper edges of Mercury in Virgo.”
It fits him well I think. And he is very honest and sincere in his approach, sometimes it is too direct for some.

Last edited by Astrobach on Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:13 pm

I can’t believe Denis actually answered Olga’s questions! Had he ever heard of spoiling your own season, a la Kaitlyn of the US version? The producers allowed him to do that?

Of course I think it’s good for their fans but I have to remind myself it’s a whole different show/culture/sleuthing than what I am used to. Anyway, I hope they last post filming. I absolutely do with the best for them. What should we call them? Ol’nis? DenGa?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:52 am

@sdmom I personally prefer that direct approach and the fans go wild too. No fake business for the sake of keeping the interest. And remember that they have a VERY different relationship with the producers than on this side. They have mutual respect in a commercially charged situation that is beneficial to all parties.
And I have never been into this blending name kind of thing...no offense but they are perfectly fine with their own names, no need to nickname them to somehow make them into another ‘ celebrity ‘ entity.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:55 pm

@Astrobach Thank you lady! blowkiss Yes I am creating new Banner for each episode. Yes respect is the word. All the crew members are really respectful to each other and all of them said only the best things regarding Olga. They said that it is easy to work with her that she was always on time, that there were absolutely zero drama and that she did not behave like a diva at all. And that she thanked always everyone of the crew for their work.

@sdmom The Russian viewers are new to that project most of them think for real that they are still filming the show and that Olga didn't made her choice yet. Olga was commenting episode 5 and Denis did the same. All fair game.

Ok while I am busy with translation for episode 3 and 4 I am gonna tease you a little bit.

In episode 6 someone took the money. In the teaser Olga is asking Marina in tears "My prize is 2 million rubel?!"
Who will it be?

Last edited by natik on Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:02 pm

@natik POM POM POM!  Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 2292733854
That Is a MAJOR scoop and “ coup de Théãtre “ I do not think it is Serghei. I’m hesitating between Sasha and Evgeny...Walja seeems too principled for that but...? Maybe...OMG...can’t wait...
Are you getting the link today for us ?

( how much is that $50,000 ?)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:14 pm

@Astrobach 2 million Rubel are about $30,000.

I am gonna do my best to get it, yes.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:23 pm

Wow... that’s CHEAP... I really understand how Olga could feel ...Ouch!
Whoever it is...not a good look... no
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:53 pm

$30,000? That’s not a lot. But if the contestant feels nothing between him and Olga, might as well take the money and go home.

My guess it’s someone who hasn’t spent a lot time with Olga yet... Evgeny $ or Sergej?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach