SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 60 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:02 pm

Picture from episode 6. The moment where Olga asking Marina that question.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 KruaWk2LWFA

In Episode 6 we will see Olga`s girlfriends who arrived in Italy to take a look at the men.

Source:
https://instagram.com/olgabuzova_news?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=19xaimzaigc3b

Last edited by natik on Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:03 pm

I think ( and hope ) it’s not Serghei because it looks like him in the speedboat where she is dressed in a bright yellow outfit ...she IG on that day ( July 10 ) and seemed really happy...

Money has a way to weed out the bad seed... :uptonogood
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:04 pm

Love it! With that premise of Olga or money, someone had to take it at some stage.  I think either Valja or Sasha, but lean more to Sasha.  I'm not sure Valja would demean himself that way no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:29 pm

Agent99 wrote:Love it! With that premise of Olga or money, someone had to take it at some stage.  I think either Valja or Sasha, but lean more to Sasha.  I'm not sure Valja would demean himself that way no idea

Yes. Sasha is my first pick and then Sergei. They both know they're not winning.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:08 am

Link for episode 6:

http://www.holostyak-natv.ru/6-seriya-zamuzh-za-buzovu-27092018-smotret.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:40 pm

I peeked at the spoiler fan account and found out who picked money over Olga!

Can’t blame him though, nothing between them that I can see. Wonder how viewers think?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:43 pm

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 297491761 :tissuebox
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:33 pm

I can't deal - I'm not reading anymore here until I watch the episode laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:09 pm

Ok guys just some info for you. I posted the rest of the translation for episode 3.
You can find it here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4976-bachelorette-russia-season-1-olga-buzova-episode-3-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1352798
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:12 pm

sdmom wrote:I peeked at the spoiler fan account and found out who picked money over Olga!

Can’t blame him though, nothing between them that I can see.  Wonder how viewers think?

Most of them think he is a bastard. Not necessarily because he took the money but the way he was playing his game. Most wrote it would have been better to say that he doesn't want to continue with the project and leave the project without the money.

But on the random he said why he is taking the money. He said he takes the money for one of his charity projects.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:58 pm

@natik
Yeah, well, he may try to save face and I actually thought he would say something like that, ‘ it’s for my charity’ ...but the truth is he was never wanting to be anything than a business partner with Olga and the fact that he kept repeating to anyone he encountered that he was a millionaire... even to Olga’s friends, it’s what defines him and that’s NOT what Olga is after at all. Plus there was absolutely ZERO attraction or chemistry from her to him. He was funny in his way but still too immature to take this seriously. As I said money has a way to weed out the bad seed.
It’s just a blow to Olga’ s pride and also her sense of judgment about people, she was caught off guard, you could tell. So it will raise doubts even more for her to be choosing the ‘ right ‘ partner for her...
Now, my thought that she would let Sasha go and that means he is still around. That’s another scumbag that is playing her big time. I think she is ready to let him go now. Hopefully the translation will concur with my impression.
The girlfriends visit was very informative for Olga and I am hoping it helped her to confirm and enlighten the situation.
I will watch again to get more clues and details.

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:12 am

Epi 6 – wow!  I am going to need a lot of translation for this episode laugh out loud   So.much.happening.  What were Valja and Denis talking about at the beginning?  Has he left – did Olga tell him to or did he remove himself?

I thought there was a flirting moment between Sasha and Olga when they were talking?  Is she still hanging on to that?

Why did Olga become angry and Denis run after her?  He quickly disarmed her though.  Yep he’s a keeper.

Who was Olga looking for when she was knocking on doors?

Seryozha date was stunning.  Italy is so beautiful.  I think Olga really enjoyed it and if this show followed the normal Bach format, he would be F2 IMO.  But we know it is different  Hugesmile

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 60 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
iamreal2u
George1218
Storybook
sdmom
Sprite
Maddy
mercieme
Kindnesscounts
LeapofFaith
Agent99
Astrobach